Before You Kiss a Girl [One-shot]

Before You Kiss a Girl [One-shot]

You’re currently in a party, YG family party specifically. They’re all here to celebrate the Big Bang’s album which made it to the top of music charts again and it’s their 8th anniversary. You’re really proud of the boys, after the hard work the boys put in for their album; they deserve a rest, a party.

You looked around you, everyone including you has smile plastered on their faces. Happiness is obvious to their faces. Everyone seemed can’t stop to congratulate Big Bang for another success. You sat at one corner together with your friends, who are dating the four guys. You quietly laughed at your boyfriend as he made face to light up the atmosphere.

Seungri as everyone knows or Lee Seunghyun, the man you’re in love with, looked up and met your gaze. He smiled sweetly at you and you smiled back. He said something to his hyungs and walked towards your table. “Annyeong noonas!” He greeted his hyungs’ girlfriend. They smiled at maknae and move to make a space for him to sit beside you.

“Why did you leave you hyungs?” You asked him as he entwined your hand with his. “I’m bored, jagiya.” He told you with a pout and you chuckled at his cuteness. “All we did is thanked since the party started. It’s like they’re taking away my time to be with you. I need time to be with you, you know.” He added which made you blush. Simple answer yet it made your heart flutter.

Seungri laughed and squeeze your hand. He places his head on your shoulder as you both watch everyone do their things. “Aigoo, stop the PDA maknae.” The eldest, Seunghyun whined as he sat beside his girlfriend as well. “I’m not complaining when you do PDA with noona.” Seungri answered which earn a laugh from the others.

Big Bang boys sat beside their girls and agreed at Seungri. “Let them be, hyung.” The leader, Jiyong spoke as he held his girlfriend hand. Everyone is enjoying the party while all of you at your table are just watching them. You heard Daesung sighed and you all looked at him. “This is getting boring!” He whined like a boy.

You all laughed and agreed. “Why don’t we play a game?” Taeyang’s girlfriend spoke making all of you to agree. “Let’s play ‘Spin the bottle’ couple style.” Jiyong’s girl suggested and all of you thought. “Sure!” Seungri is the first one to react and you laughed at him.

All of you gathered in circle, Taeyang took a bottle and sat again as soon as he has the bottle. Jiyong, being the leader he is; he grab the bottle and spoke, “Okay, here’s the mechanics. Each couple play as one, whoever pointed the bottle the couple will do the dare together, arraso?” Everyone nodded.

“Let’s start then.” Jiyong exclaimed and spun the bottle. It pointed to Daesung, so together with his girlfriend they’ll do their dare. “So, what’s our dare?” Daesung’s girlfriend asked with her smile, just like Daesung’s.

“Oh, I know!” Seungri snapped his fingers and exclaimed excitedly. You looked at him and waited for him to talk. “Go shout ‘I love you’ while running towards each other, then hug.” Seungri said with an innocent smile. “Aigoo, fine! This is going to be embarrassing!” Daesung muttered. All of you laughed and watched the couple.

“Saranghaeyoooo oppa/jagiya!!!” The couple shouted at the same time and ran. Daesung caught his girlfriend and hugged her tight. Everyone looked at them and shrugged to continue their business. You cheered and they sat on their chairs with a smile.

The game continued with a laugh. This time, Seunghyun spun the bottle and it pointed towards you. “Ooohhh! We’re doing a dare, jagiya!” Seungri cheered happily and you just laughed. Jiyong coughed and spoke, “Kiss in front of us.”

Your eyes went wide as you heard your dare. You’ve been with Seungri for two years and you both didn’t still kiss. Seungri said to the members before that you both didn’t still kiss, that you’re taking it slow. You’re worried because this is going to be your first kiss. What if you’re not that good? What if Seungri didn’t like it? You don’t have experience since Seungri is your first boyfriend.

“Okay then!” Seungri said confidently when in fact he’s nervous too. He wants your first kiss to be romantic, not to be like this. But it’s like Jiyong has ruined your romantic first kiss together. Seungri saw Jiyong smirked and immediately remembered Jiyong said to him before.

It was your first anniversary with Seungri, he came home to their dorm late as he spend more time with you. Big Bang members, who heard him coming, gathered towards him. “So what happened?” “What did you do together?” “Did it go smoothly?” All of them bombarded a question.

Seungri asked his hyungs to help him prepare his surprise so it really worried the members. “Of course hyung, it did go smoothly. We planned it perfectly.” Seungri answered as they sat on the couch. “Anything happened besides the things we plan?” Seunghyun asked, giddily.

“Nothing.” Seungri answered. “No kiss?” Jiyong asked, shocked that the, oh so confident Seungri didn’t kiss you. Seungri shook his head and spoke, “Not that I don’t want to kiss her, it’s just we’re taking it slow.” Seungri looked at his hyungs who looked at him intently.

“Are you the Seungri we know? Because you’re not taking things slow.” Taeyang uttered which made Seungri laughed. “(your name) – ah is different. I want to do the things she wants. I won’t rush her if she doesn’t want.” Seungri answered sincerely. His hyungs smiled proudly at their maknae growing up.

“Well, maknae. I have something to say if you want your first kiss to be a sweet one.” Jiyong spoke. “What is it hyung? Tell me!” Seungri smiled widely.  “First, grab her waist. Pull her closer to your body. Look into her eyes; look at her lips while biting yours; look back at her eyes again; grab her face gently. Then slowly lean in and kiss her. It’ll drive her crazy, I promise.” (A/N: I just saw this in tumblr. So credits to the owner. ^^)

Seungri smiled widely and moved towards you. “First, grab her waist.” Seungri grabbed you waist which took you surprise. “Pull her closer to your body” Seungri pulled you closer to his as in no space in between you. “Look into her eyes; look at her lips while biting yours.” Seungri looked at your eyes with pure love and passion then looked at your lips as he bites his lips.

“Look back at her eyes again and grab her face gently.” Seungri looked back at your eyes, yours twinkling with love and passion. He gently grabbed your face. “Then slowly lean in and kiss her.” Seungri slowly lean in, aiming for you lips. As you notice Seungri lean in, you slowly closed your eyes as you felt his soft lips on yours.

You didn’t notice the cheer of the others as you only heard your heartbeat pounding so fast matching with his. After somewhat hours when in fact it’s just a minute, you both parted and slowly opened your eyes, meeting with his eyes looking at you sweetly.

You both smiled at each other with a blush on your faces. “It’ll drive her crazy, I promise.” It was the sweetest, gentlest kiss. It was lasted for a minute but it feels like an hour. Jiyong is right, it really drive you crazy.