My Gangster Oppa Is A Teenage Appa (Kai, OC)

Starlight Blue Recommendations

Tittle: My Gangster Oppa Is A Teenage Appa.

Author: IHateJustinBieber

Casts: Sehun, Kai and OC

Current Number of Chapter : 32 (On going)

Foreword:

A gangster as a father? Wouldn't the child die in his arms? Wouldn't the child have such a blurry future having a father like him? How did the child's mother even had the courage to bear a child with him? Shouldn't he be working in a local company wearing a suit - carrying a suitcase with him. Go home after the whole day of papero works and be welcomed by his loving wife who just finished cooking for supper?

Nope. Unfortunately, he was on his own. He was a single father. SINGLE? Isn't he handsome and mind if I tell you, every girl is drooling over his hot mess image? Well, yes they do chase after him. But once these girls find out about his cute little princess, they sprint off away not wanting to take responsibility to be the second mother. This is also the reason why he never wanted to fall in love anymore, because he believes girls only want him alone, not his everything. His everything, and that's his little daughter named Oh YoonSae.

But going back to the history, where is the mother?

Sehun hated the word mistake, especially if people are referring to his daughter. She was never a mistake for him, she was a blessing. His only family, his life. His oxygen. She's the only reason why he was still breathing after all those fights and ruckus he was in before. But what happens when the mother's parents suddenly came back wanting to get the child from him? Saying, he will only put the kid in a dark future with him not having a stable job and not even finishing high school, and their number one complain, he can't even find a mother for YoonSae. 

What is he gonna do about it?

Will he be able to find a girl who will love not only him but also his little princess?

Reasons:

The characters are well developed. this story is perfect. it's about a gangster who has a daughter. I think sehun in this story is a cute gangster. but, sometimes he is cold.. LOL this story will make you squeal in happiness.. and make you sad too.. Read this one!! you won't regret.