❝ reviews ❞

▬ ambrosia ▬ ( sm ent. and jellyfish ent. girl group! apply now! )
ambrosia is best when you need to rest.
 
BloodLanturnLeft_zps48370a5b.pngBloodLanturnRight_zps664fdcbd.png
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
layout crediT
ATHENA: 2 APHRODITE: 1  HESTIA: 1  AOIDE: 2 
HERA: 0  
so miri
 
tumblr_mnszkv8FCA1rfyb46o1_1280.png
PLOTLINE. ATHENA
FACE CLAIM. DO HWE JI
BACKUP FACE CLAIM. KANG SURA
LOVE INTEREST. LUHAN
APPLICANT. KOLI-SONG
DATE SUBMITTED. 02/03/2014
STATUS. ACCEPTED

Hello! So, thank you for applying! I warn you, I'm not a person who sugarcoats things. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. So please don't be discouraged by the following words. First, the ulzzang looks too old to be a 1995 liner. Sure, Do Hwe Ji has large eyes, but that doesn't equal to baby-face looking, or young-looking. Honestly, she looks like a 1991 liner. The likes and dislikes were alright. The character history was okay as well, but I was a little baffled when you said her mother was caring yet oblivious? If she's caring, then she has to stick to that trait. She can't have an opposite trait, because that would be confusing and not possible. As for the character's personality, you kind of stucked to the shy and reserved part of her. And in the plotlines, it's reserved, not shy. I expected more of her actually because she was going to be a leader. And why wouldn't she miss a chance to answer a question and hide behind someone's back? An Athena child, or someone who would idolize Athena, would rather answer a question than back away from it.

kim sunye
 
tumblr_mp2lqvPxwa1rmtf14o1_500.jpg
PLOTLINE. APHRODITE
FACE CLAIM. ann
backup FACE CLAIM. may
LOVE INTEREST. N/HAKYEON
applicant. ADMIROR
date submitted. 02/03/2014
status. ACCEPTED

Wow. That's all I could say. Wow. Let's start with the ulzzang. The first time I looked at her, my first impression was "fresh" whih is definitely what I'm looking for in a face of the group. The nicknames are so variety-like that I absolutely love them. The likes and dislikes totally describe an Aphrodite girl. Her history was sad but sweet. Making her grandmother present in her life for her whole existence really shows how much she influenced Sunye and made her to the person she is. I like how she refuses to follow her parents path though the fashion company was passed from generation to generation. Her character personality is definitely what I'm searching for, and how she met N is so cute my heart. Definitely a nice application :)

du yinyang
 
tumblr_mq8y9h3Tfk1qcntwzo1_500.png
PLOTLINE. athena
FACE CLAIM. xian yuan
backup FACE CLAIM. min ju
LOVE INTEREST. luhan
applicant. shabang
date submitted. 02/03/2014
status. accepted

Your ulzzang, to be honest, looks a little younger than she is? But that's alright. The likes and dislikes were alright, as well as how she got her nickname, which was quite creative. Oh, and finally, a Chinese applicant! I anticipated one~ Her back story is quite tragic, but I'm glad her grandmother was there to support her. She's a strong individual for going to through that and seeing her parents die like that. I'm so happy that you followed the plotline! It's good seeing those familiar bold words~ Her relationship with Luhan is normal, so I can develop it more~ and how they met is so cute wow. Thanks for applying! 

han jaenus
 
PLOTLINE. hestia
FACE CLAIM. park hwan hui
backup FACE CLAIM. kim seukhye
LOVE INTEREST. sehun
applicant. woaiexo
date submitted. 02/05/2014
status. accepted

Thank you for applying! First, your ulzzang choice. I didn't quite like it, because though Hana does fit the role, her ulzzang is kind of overused, and I wished I saw a more happy ulzzang rather than Hana because I always see her. So I'm kind of iffy with that, especially Seukhye. Her likes and dislikes were okay, and her personality was alright as well. Also the background. But, since two more applicants applied and had grandmothers as their guiding light, and yours is a grandfather this time, so it's kind of repetitive. 

jung hyejin
 
PLOTLINE. aoide
FACE CLAIM. su eun
backup FACE CLAIM. jung hyeri
LOVE INTEREST. baekhyun
applicant. byunvirus
date submitted. 02/06/2014
status. accepted

First of all, thank you so much for making the background and the personality section short. Second, your choice of ulzzangs was quite astonishing, because it's the first time I saw her, and it's nice to see a new and refreshing ulzzang into the scene. Her likes and dislikes were amusing, as well as her personality. She's someone new, and it would be nice to write about her. 

im eunjin
 
PLOTLINE. aoide
FACE CLAIM. kim jee in
backup FACE CLAIM. jang chomi
LOVE INTEREST. hyuk
applicant. xiunlu
date submitted. 02/03/2014
status. accepted

Oh my, so sorry for not writing your review earlier! First, your ulzzang looks quite old to be the maknae. As I said before in other reviews, just because an ulzzang has cute pictures and large eyes doesn't equally mean that they look young, because young faces usually don't have large eyes. Her background is quite weird, because her family is strict, but cheerful? Isn't cheerfulness related to rowdy and playfulness? And making her work when she's young? That doesn't equal to a cheerfulness. And her family seems a bit perfect. Already a great dancer and good singer when she's young? Doesn't seem likely normal for each and every girl. The first sentence in the personality section confused me. She's natural around boys and strangers? So she's outgoing? So, that means all girls act different when they're with boys? That doesn't just sound right. Breaks rules and easily gets away with problems? And how is that? Did she solve it intellectually or just runs away from them? You didn't elaborate it. Thanks for applying. 

park jisoo
 
PLOTLINE. aoide
FACE CLAIM. kim seul mi
backup FACE CLAIM. lee dasom
LOVE INTEREST. kai
applicant. xxikpxx
date submitted. 02/05/2014
status. accepted

Okay first off, I wished you changed the large picture in the left to your ulzzang, so I know who it is right away. I also had a little problem with seeing the pictures of your ulzzang ebcause you didn't state who was your ulzzang and also who was your back up ulzzang, and you could've just hyperlinked the pictures. For the character history, I wished you elaborated more on her family growing up, because stating the roles and achievements is too small for me to really know her. Her character is quite confusing, she's shy but she likes going outdoors.Wouldn't that equal to being friendly? And hip hop and ballet at 9 years old? Isn't that a bit too early for her for that age? And also that she plays the violin and the piano, but wouldn't she be too busy pulling pranks and playing with her XBOX? And if she was outgoing, she wouldn't be stuck in her house playing on the game console. And she's tomboy but not full out? Then she's not a tomboy really. You could've just said she dresses in a boyish way, but also in a girlish way, and though it's more understandable that way, it's a contradiction to her personality. 

kim yoora
 
PLOTLINE. hestia
FACE CLAIM. song ah ri
backup FACE CLAIM. park jihyun
LOVE INTEREST. hongbin
applicant. eyesmile-jiyu
date submitted. 02/015/2014
status. pending

updated soon