Luhan ft Boba

The Twelve Days of Scenarios

You check the screen of your phone for the time. It's 11:40. Luhan was supposed to already be here at Boba World for one of his "Twelve Dates of Christmas". He swore he would take you out on all twelve dates before the twenty-fifth, but you knew that his hectic schedule wouldn't allow it. Still, a girl can hope, right? Just as you're about to call him, you see a gasping Luhan running towards where you're currently standing.

" Sorry- sorry I'm late," he wheezed, "they extended practice, and-"

"It's ok, I get it. Let's go in, ne?" 

"Yea let's."

He looped his arm around your shoulder and guided you into the store. Your mood instantly brightened because you were with Luhan, whom you haven't seen in two weeks. Actually, just being near him is kind of like being enveloped in a soft blanket right out of the dryer. He was such a warm, caring person that he somehow radiates sunshine.

The both of you stepped in through the air-conditioned doors of the bubble tea shop and the clerk greeted you.

Luhan knew you loved anything to do with strawberry so he told the server, " One extra-large strawberry milk tea with pearls, please".

O- One??

You nudged Luhan, "Why didn't you just order two?"

"Because I want to. Also, I can't finish a whole one."

"Liar...you always order a large when you're with Sehun," You puffed.  To hide your blushing cheeks, you bury your face into Lu's shirt. He smelt like a mixture of fresh fruit and spice, and you felt like you were right where you belong. 

"Keke, so cute..." he chriped.

When the bubble tea arrived you both reached for a straw and poked it into the plastic seal. Accidentally, or not so much on Luhan's part, you both tried to drink at the same time and your noses touched.

You glanced up and met luhan's dark chocolate eyes. You got lost the swirling galaxy of gold specks in his irises and how long his fluttery eyelashes were. When you came back to your senses, Luhan had one eyebrow raised and his curved into an amused smirk.

" You've been staring at me for almost a minute now," he teased, "am I that attractive?"

"N-no you're ugly..." Once again, you felt your cheeks burn and you looked down towards the table. 

Luhan put a finger beneath your chin and tilted your face up so his eyes met your's once again. 

"Is that so?"

He inched his face even closer.

"I'm really ugly right now, huh?"

There was about two millimeters of space between your lips.

And then there was none.

He smiled into the kiss, then whispered in your ear,

" I guess you're attracted to ugly guys, hm?"