내이름을 불러줘

One
They are in the dressing rooms before their Star Golden Bell recording when Seungho first notices it.

Doojoon has an arm slung over Joon's shoulder, rambling on and on about their pre debut days and the latest gossip in the entertainment world. Joon however, does not look as at ease as Doojoon does, although both have been on the show for the same period of time. His smile seems forced, lips drawn a little too tight. Seungho continues to watch the younger boy move stiffly around the room with Doojoon, looking at his junior and yet not seeing him. However, he soon turns away as a stylist passes him his outfit for the recording and hustles him off to the changing room.

He finds himself in the Idol Line, right at the back with G.O. right in the front, Cheondoong behind him, and Mir in front of Seungho. Joon sits in the Bell Line next to Mir, but doesn't look too happy that he's separated from s.

"So, how do you find Joon on Star Golden Bell?"

Mir talks about how they were envious of his spot in the Bell Line, and then they saw Joon split his pants dancing to Sistar's "Push Push". The whole set erupts into laughter at the mere thought of that incident. Seungho laughs along too, cause the camera just happens to focus on his face at that moment, but he notices Joon out of the corner of his eye anyway. His laughter is tight lipped, not the happy carefree laugh that is normally present when he is genuinely happy about something.

"He tries too hard," continues Mir. "I'll try my best if I had his spot."

Joon doesn't say anything in response.

Doojoon and Joon have a showdown, and Doojoon looks at Joon with a winning smirk.

"One thing that I have to say hasn't changed about Joon-hyung is that before and after, he is still an exhibitionist."

The set erupts into laughter yet again, but Joon doesn't even try to hide it anymore. He keeps a smile plastered on his face instead, but Seungho can see from the back how his whole frame has frozen up, shoulders becoming extremely stiff. But he still smiles and laughs for the camera, because that was just what showbiz was.

"Just wait until he begins speaking. He stutters way too much, and has more muscle than brain."

Taehyeon announces to the lady guest who expressed interest in Joon. Seungho can tell that Joon looks positively miserable and upset right now, but forces out laughter for the camera. Seungho laughs along as well, and their eyes meet momentarily on camera and Seungho notices how Joon's smile drops, just a little so Seungho is the only one who sees it. He thinks he hears something in his chest crack as Joon turns away and the recording continues, but Seungho stores it away for investigation and repair later.

They end the recording at midnight, and the five boys are in the car again on the way back to their dorm. The three other members are making jokes and in high spirits and Seungho gets pulled into their contagious excitement.

"Hyung, you okay?" Cheondoong asks worriedly while looking at Joon. Seungho only then notices how he hadn't said a word since their broadcast ended.

"Me? Umm, yeah. I'm fine," he says distractedly, looking out the window and avoiding eye-contact. The rest of the trip is silent, the members glancing anxiously at each other.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it," he tells G.O., Mir and Cheondoong, because he was the leader, the responsible one, and he had put himself personally in charge of Lee Changsun a long time ago. But he goes back to find that the younger boy was already asleep, or feigning sleep, he didn't know. All that he knew was that he too was exhausted, and this matter could be settled tomorrow.

He goes to bed, searching for the broken or cracked appendage in his chest, and finds it. His heart is in pieces and seeing Joon's smile drop in his mind makes it break all over again. He can't sleep that night, and doesn't miss the sound of soft footsteps padding toward his bed. A warm body moves silently next to his and he tries hard to steady his breathing as he feels a firm chest press into his back, long muscular arms wrap tightly around his waist.

The body leaves him just before the alarm rings, and Seungho feels slightly colder as he gets up that morning.