정말 너는 make me crazy

One
A long sigh echoed about the near-empty dorm. Seungho couldn't help but look up at the culprit, an exhausted Joon, who was sprawled messily over the sofa. His hair was a mess, make-up still on as he shut his eyes and covered his face with a cushion, sighing loudly again.

"Hyung, you alright?" Mir asked as he stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel, causing small water droplets to fly in all directions.

"Mmm--fff----" his reply was muffled as he flipped onto his front.

Cheondoong strolled out of his room with his PSP on hand and exchanged a shrug with the maknae before making his way to the kitchen. G.O. simply massaged his nose bridge and shook his head at the younger boy still sprawled on the couch.

"Please go and shower; that's the least you could do."

The boy dragged himself off the couch and to the shared bathroom, closing the door with a soft click. The leader went back to browsing through his webpage as the water began to run, looking for news on the latest gadgets to buy.

An hour had passed and Joon was still not out of the toilet. For someone who usually took only three minutes to shower, that was a very long time to be in there. The other members, however, didn't seem to find anything out of the ordinary, so it was no surprise that it was Seungho who ended up knocking on the door of the bathroom.

"Joon ah, you okay?"

No answer.

"Hyung, I think we're headed off to bed," said Mir as the entourage consisting of G.O. and Cheondoon trailed a few steps behind him. "Is Joonie hyung..."

"I'll settle him," Seungho said with a half-smile. "You guys go to bed. Goodnight."

After five minutes of waiting, Joon was still not responding to anything Seungho said. The reality of what was happening suddenly hit the leader as he began pounding on the door. "Joon ah, hey you okay? Come on, don't scare m--"

The door flew open to reveal the culprit wrapped in only a towel around his waist, eyes red from crying.

"Hyu-u-ng," and Seungho finds a pair of arms wrapped tightly around him; a wetness seeping through his clothes.

"How could..so...mean...didn't...no...awful...I..."

"Shhh, it's okay," the leader hushes him, because not only did he not make any sense, but he also knew that an overly sensitive Lee Joon was the most unreasonable person on Earth.

And so there they stood, outside the bathroom as the tears flow from the younger boy's eyes, hiding in the comfort of the leader. Seungho can hear his heart beat with every breath Joon takes, and when his breathing evens out, Seungho helps the spent boy back to his room and tucks him in gently.

There are still tear stains on his face that glisten in the moonlight, and all Seungho can do is run his thumb along the cheek bone of the younger boy, before gently sweeping his bangs aside and dropping him a light kiss on the forehead. He moves silently, closes the door to Joon and Mir's shared room and slides to the floor with an inaudible thud. It breaks his heart to see Joon, his Joon, in such a state and the last week flashes into mind. The confessions of love, and the feelings that he had unknowingly developed.

Yes, he was his Joon, and anyone that made him cry was going to pay for it dearly.

He got up slowly, not wanting to wake the younger members, and trudges back to his room with a heavy heart. Little did he notice the single tear that had fallen and landed silently on the carpet.