Chapter 6: Danger revenge

A boyfriend for my sister

 

Author’s POV

It’s been a week after the ‘kissing’ between Yoona and Siwon. They don’t talk and greet each other. Yoona and Tiffany still don’t face each other. In the other side, Yoona got a lover…… Kim Kibum. “Yoona! Don’t be so upset! I’m here for you!” Kibum always said that. “Gomeowo oppa…. I’m just…. Tired, that’s all.” Yoona’s grade is low now. And Mr. Soo Man pretty disappointed. “Miss Im, your grades is getting lower. Your sister, Tiffany is improve and now you?” Mr. Soo Man said. “Mian…” Yoona look at the floor. “Okay, since you are actually a smart student, I’ll give you a change by tutoring again.” Yoona seems shock. ‘Please don’t Siwon!’ Yoona thought. “Maybe Mr. Kim Heechul can help you….. Ne, I will talk to him!” Soo Man smiled and let Yoona go out from his room.

End Of the POV

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona’s POV

Nice, Yoona! You’re down heel! But I’m so happy it’s not that ert Choi Siwon who tutor me! I walk to the corridors and see Kibum. He’s so nice to me. “Yoona…. How about movies?” He asked. “Mian, oppa! I can’t, I’ve to study.” I bowed to him. “That’s okay but if you need me, I’m here okay?!” He smiled. I nodded.

“So, Yoona? Ready for study with Mr. Kim?” Hee oppa joked and I laugh. I realize this is my first laugh since you know-what-happen.  “Yes, sir!” I said. He teaching me, what I know. An hour pass and we talk. “So….. What is Tiffany like?” He asked in sudden. “Tiffany? Um….. Flowers and poems, I guess. He nodded. “Waeyo? You like my unni?” I asked only joking but he silent. “Oppa?” I asked. “Yes, I like her.” He suddenly said and closed his mouth. He was so funny! “So….. oppa likes unni!” I again and he blushed. “Can you help me?” He asked. “Help you?” I asked back. “Um..... But can you help me revenge?" I asked. "Mweo? To who?" Hee oppa asked back. "Someone......" 

End of the POV

_____________________________________________________________________

Siwon's POV

"Please, Siwon! Hurry!" Hee shout to me trought the phone. "Okay! Where are you?" I asked in a mad sound. "At my house of course!" He said. I hung up the phone. 'He's a rich boy! Why in a sudden he needs money?' I thought. I drive my car to his fancy big house. I knock the door. "Wait a sec!" Hee opened the door. "Come in!" He said with something fishy. "Let's talk outside beside the pool!" He smile when push me to outside. "So how much?" I asked while taking my fat wallet. "Wait, I need to take something." Hee said. I nodded. "Fast!" I shout. I walk near to the waterpool. Omo..... I'm really scared and can't swim. I just stare at the pool. "Ah!!!!!" I heard somebody shout and push me. 

End of the POV

_____________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

"Ah!!!!!" I shout and push Siwon hardly and he fall to the pool.... Keke! I'm so bad! Hee comes to me and we take a high five. "So, who will safe him?" He asked. "What? I think he only afraid of water but can swim." I said. "Aniyo! He can't, look he is drown. Wait, he's drown!" He shout with a pabo face. "Hurry! Help him!" I said panicly. "I- I can't swim too." OMG! Ottokhe? This is all my fault! Now Siwon is die maybe...... But the water still moving. I have no choice accept....... I swim to him fast and grab his  hand. There's no weight in the water so he hug me when I walked to the stair. "You two are pabo!" I shout and take a deep breath. Hee oppa help Siwon out from the pool and give me a towel. "Yah! You two almost killed me!" Siwon shout while shivering. "Mian! I have to do this cause you........ me, I won from the competition, pabo!!!" I said and hiding the 'kiss' word. "Ah! You mean that kiss?" He asked with louder voice. Hee oppa looked shock. "You two.....?" Hee oppa whisper. "No oppa! This guy is mad, don't hear him!" I said and give a death glance to Siwon. "Do you mean this is revenge?" Siwon asked. "Ne! This is!" I proudly said. "Be carefull, Im Yoona. I will revenge if you revenge me!(What the? Revenge to revenge?) He shout but I ignore it. "Bye Hee, if I don't got home, I catch flu." I'm walking two steps. "I will kissed you longer and you have to admitted that you like it! Hahaha!" He laugh. I bitter smile. 'Pabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I thought.

End of The POV

_____________________________________________________________________

Heechul's POV

"Fany unni! Just stay here with Hee oppa. I want to go somewhere!" Yoona said to Fany. She just sigh. I know this is her plan. I hide my smile. Now only her and me in their house. I'm in their house cause I need to tutor Yoona but we're done. "Why you didn't go home?" Fany asked. "I want to asked something...... Do you likes movie?" I asked while smiling. "Aniyo..... I don't." She said. "Arasso..." I walked to the front door. I t seems my plan is failed. "But I love when go in there with someone." She say in sudden. "Ne? So do you want to?" I asked. "I'll think about it, now shoo!" She pointed the door. I smile and bow. "See you!" I shout. I have a date~ Wth Fany~With my angel~ Lalalalalala~ I sang. I realize Fany is starring at me. O_o So she hear what I said. But I got a date with her~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I update again! Subs. and comments! (Bowed)