Surprise???

Please, be mine? ^^

EUNHYUK'S POV 

SCHOOL
 

Aigoo!!! Lunch was the worst today. I went to go see Donghae like Siwon and Heechul told me to do but....it really didn't turn out good. Hae didn't even wanna talk to me or see me. He even screamed at me. I am completely hurt right now and i don't wanna go to my next classes. I am way too depressed right now and i just think i should go home and rest a bit. So i went to the secretary's office to get a permission note for me to go home and i left.


 

DONGHAE'S POV

IN CLASS

I got inside history  class as usual but i was so sad because of what just happened at lunch between me and Hyukkie. Luckily I had class with him now so maybe we can get a chance to talk. I really wanna know the reason why he was ignoring me this whole week and i also wanna apologize for my behaviour towards him at lunch. The bell rang indicating that it was time for class to start. I looked around the classroom and i noticed that Hyukjae wasn't there. WHY??? Did i make him that sad, did i really hurt him that much? I feel sorry for him but....he hurt me also so it's only fair. The bell finally rang indicating that class was over but sadly i had one more period left. I decided to skip it and go over to Hyukkie's house. I went to the secretary's office and asked for a permission note. I then went to my locker to get my school bag and left.

I got out of my car and i stood in front of Hyukkie's house. I was feeling nervous all of a  sudden. What if he doesn't wanna talk to me? or what if he wants to break up with me?? Gosh!!! all these questions are running through my head like crazy!!! I calmed myself down and finally i rang the doorbell. The door was then being opened.
''DONGHAE??...'' said Hyukkie in a suprised and confused voice.



 

-END-


Did you guys enjoy this chapter?? i know it's pretty short but don't worry i will try to update soon :)
please subscribe and comment i will really appreciate it you guys
thank you for reading!!! Saranghae^^