I've waited for this moment part 2

Please, be mine? ^^

Eunhyuk POV

Hae's parents came to pick us up from the hospital. Now we are finally at Hae's place. I'm so excited!!! I get to spend lots of time with my cutie hae!! But...everytime i stare at him he looks so nervous. hmmm...i'll just tease my baby Hae a bit more!! he is just too adorable when he's shy.
''Hae, Hyukjae is so handsome why dont you date him eh?'' asked his mother
''Yeah he seems like a great catch!'' said his older brother Donghwa.
''Not only that, but im sure even Donghae wants to get inside his pan-'' Hae cut his dad off.
''APPA!!! YAH!'' he screamed.
''wae?? what is wrong hae?'' asked his father.
''Yeah, we just wanna know if you and Hyukjae are-'' He cut his mother off.
''UMMA!!!'' he whined. Aigoo he's such a cutie!!! 
''A-actually, me and Donghae are already dating...'' I said to his parents.
''E-eh? Yah! Donghae why didn't you tell us??'' screamed his mother.
''Yeah!! we would have given you condo-'' Donghae cut his brother off
'' Aigoo! shut up all of you!!!! i was going to tell you but then you all started saying ridiculous things!!!! Aishhh...'' He said.
'' fine, fine we'll stop. Donghae, take Hyukjae up to your room with you, we'll call his parents to bring some of his clothes here before they go on their business trip.'' said his mom.
''A-arraso, Hyukkie let's go!!'' he said cutely. We both climbed up the stairs and then we finally entered his room. When we enterd Hae closed the door and we sat on his bed side by side. Suddenly i notice that he was staring at me for a while already. I turned to look at him with curiosity.
''What is it hae?'' i asked him.
''N-nothing Hyukkie!'' he said while stuttering nervously. 
''Lee Donghae, dont lie to me. What is wrong?'' I asked him once again. He sighed.
''well...i was just worried, i almost thought you weren't gonna make it.'' he said to me worriedly.
''You dont have to worry now hae....im here with you now'' I replied to him 
''Hyukkie....thank you'' he said to me. i looked at him with a confused look on my face.
''For what hae...??'' I asked him curiously waiting for his answer.
''For waking up in the hospital...'' he said to me while tearing up.
''Hae, Baby you supported me and i came back for you....dont worry anymore im here now.'' I replied to him. He then hugged me tightky and i hugged him. Suddenly, he put his arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I was stunned but then i responded to the kiss. I put my arms around his waist and held him tight against my own body. Our lips were in synch and we were so caught up in our moment. 
''I missed you hyukkie...'' He muttered in between our kisses.
''Me too Baby, I love you'' i said to him. We kept on kissing and then, i layed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I started to trail kisses down his jawline to his neck.
''hmmm...H-Hyukkie...'' He moaned. I continued ravishing his neck with my lips and suddenly the door to his room flew open! His mom stared at us with wide eyes.
''OMO! Did i disturb you guys? Just continue your hot session! I want beautiful Grandchildren!'' She shouted while walking out of the room.
''U-UMMA!!!'' Shouted Donghae. Aigoo He is just too cute!! i cant resist him. I pecked his lip.
''Dont worry Hae, we'll continue another time'' I said to him while smirking.
''Yah!! Hyukkieee!!'' He whined cutely while blushing. I then chuckled.
''Aigoo Baby, im just joking'' I said while laughing. 




YAY! Another update!! I hope you enjoyed it and please comment you guys, i wanna know if you guys find it boring or not!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe! i'll try to update soon again!! :) thanks for your time!!