Only You

Love By Love

 

 

ONLY YOU....

 

 

“Of course I love you Yeollie-ah,. You don’t think I’ll go against my parents if it’s not for you right,..” Sunggyu pets Sungyeol hair. He’s currently lying on the ground with his head on Sunggyu thigh.

 

“Still,. I don’t know,. Your parents like Eun Ji. You might suddenly want to follow your parents order right,??” Sungyeol has his lips pouting. It’s an adorable sigh for Sunggyu as always.

 

 And as always also, Sunggyu cannot hold himself from kissing Sungyeol, so he did. He kissed Sungyeol full on his lips. And Sungyeol cannot help himself from melting into the kiss. Their kiss just sweet and innocent and showed their love for each other.

 

“I’m not going to be with her. If my parents really want her as their daughter, they can just marry her with my brother or just adopt her in our family. Case closed. I will stay by your side forever. I’m gay for you. And I’ll just love you. Don’t ever thinks of leaving me or I’m leaving you cause I’ll always love you,..” Sunggyu caress Sungyeol adorable chubby cheeks. He had those lovely smiles on his face.

 

“Gosh,. You’re so cheesy,. God, too sweet I might die of diabetes.” Sungyeol hits Sunggyu chest lightly. His face blushed madly.

 

“It’s true,. I’m not leaving you. I’ll always stay by your side,. In my heart, there’s only you,..” Sunggyu take Sungyeol’s hand and bring it to his chest. Positioning it to feels his crazily beating heart.

 

“Ok,. You’re scaring me now,. God, who are you,? Where’s the grumpy boyfriend I have,??”

 

“So that’s what I get after confessing my everlasting love towards you,?? No kiss or even pecks,?? And you say I’m not romantic,..” Sunggyu makes a I’m-sad-you-don’t-appreciate-me-and-you-betray-me face.

 

“Fine kid,. Stay still and let me kiss you,..” Sungyeol playfully said while his face inching near to Sunggyu face. He had the feeling that Sunggyu is being weird but shrugged it off. Sunggyu used to be like that when it’s nearing their anniversary and the day after tomorrow is their 3rd anniversary. So it can be considered normal. Right,??

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Sungyeol-ah,.” Sungyeol tilted his head when he feels someone shaking his body furiously.

“What,??”

“Are you ok,?? I swear your gaze make a hole through my brain.”

Sungyeol cannot help himself but laugh at the witty remarks.

“I’m ok Dongwoo-hyung,. Well I never know you have those kind of ability after all,.” He laughs again. This time he can see how his friend’s cringing at his laugh- his insincere laugh.

“Are you sure,??” this time, Hoya had his hand on his grip.

“I’m sure,.”

“But-hyung,..” Sungjong whined.

“I’m ok Sungjong- ah,..”

“Yeollie,. It’s ok to be sad,. But Sunggyu’s gone. Please don’t mourn over him,. It’s already two months,. We want our cheerful choding back,..”

“I know hyung,. He’s dead,. He’s gone but he’s bringing my soul with him,. And no Dongwoo- hyung,. It’s not Hoya-hyung fault,. So stop ignoring him,. I know you’re hurting to,. I try to get over it if you stop ignoring Hoya-hyung. Ok…”

“Fine,. Fine,. I’m not going to stay mad at my Howonie after all,..”

For the first time after two month of Sunggyu death, they laugh. A genuine one that it even reach Sungyeol eyes. And the others feel relief over that.

‘At least they’re not worry about me anymore,.’ Sungyeol talk to himself. He tilted his gaze to the side. His eye meets with a good looking boy at the table besides them. He flash his smile and shift his gaze to the window,.

‘I’ll always love you Sunggyu- ah,. Forever only you,..’

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Yeol- ah,. Wait a little ok,. I’m on my way. I’m going to be there on time before you can say Americano,.”

“Americano,. And no,. Where are you,? Faster,.”

“I’m here,. Look outside the window,.”

Sungyeol look outside the café window. He can see Sunggyu waiting for the traffic light to turn red. He waved his hand frantically. He can see Sunggyu laughing due to his antics and he can’t help but laughing too when he can’t see Sunggyu’s eyes. Sunggyu really look like hamster in his eyes – his hamster.

Today was their 3rd anniversary. Sunggyu promised to pick Sungyeol up at his house but he has to cancel the plan since he needs to help Hoya to run some errands. So they agreed to meet at their favourite café – Infinite Café at 12 pm. But Sunggyu has been late for about 30 minutes. So Sungyeol decided to call him and bug him until Sunggyu reach his side.

He saw Sunggyu start walking through the road with the other pedestrian. That’s until he suddenly stop and run chasing a box that fall from his grasp.

“What’s that Gyu- ah,??”

“Something fall,.. I’m,….” Sunggyu words stop. Same goes to Sungyeol heartbeat. From the far, he can see a car approaching Sunggyu. Sunggyu froze on his place and Sungyeol can only shout.

“Sunggyu,!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Annyeong,..” the good looking boy approach Sungyeol that is busy doing his essay during lunch time. Sungyeol spare a glance and keep his eyes on the homework in front of him. Not bother to greet the boy back.

“Isn’t it impolite to ignore me,??”

“……..”

“Can you at least smile,??”

“……..”

“You’re not deaf nor mute right,. Cause I’ve seen you smile and laugh with your friend the other day at the cafeteria. Your smile is beautiful after all,..”

“Good,. You’re impossible,. Don’t you see that I’m busy here,??”

“Busy doing the homework that had been given since last week,. Sure I can see that. But I don’t think it’s that hard to greet me back right,??”

“Fine,. Annyeong,. What’re you doing,?? Aren’t you busy,??” Sungyeol had his sarcastic smile and you’ve-get-what-you-want-so-get-lost face,.

“I’m not busy,. I really want to know you after all,. I’m Kim Myungsoo,. I just transfer here last month,. We’re in same class if you don’t realise yet..” The good looking boys smile. His face seems even more handsome with his adorable smile. But that only add oil in Sungyeol’s already burning rage.

“Don’t you hear the sarcasm there,? I’m not in a mood to have a conversation with you,. So stop trying to talk to me,. I don’t want to make a friend or whatever with you,. Maybe you can just go the girls that had been ogling over you and let me have some peace while doing my work,.”

 

“So that’s it,? You’re actually changing the subject don’t you,. You’re the hard to get type then, right,? Just so you know, I like challenge,. And apparently, I like you,..” Myungsoo have a sly smirk on his face. Oh how Sungyeol want to wipe the smirk from his handsome face.

“Whatever you say,. I don’t give a damn,.” Sungyeol keeps his head down. Ignoring Myungsoo and try to finishing his homework.

 

The male don’t even budge. He sits there and watched Sungyeol as if it is the best thing he could do. It’s so awkward when there’s someone, same gender with you watching you intently like they want to devour you or something right,? Well, that’s what Sungyeol feels. So, he had to control and composed himself. It’s true that he’s gay. But he’s only gay for Sunggyu. And no matter how handsome the male in front of him, he’ll make sure he does not waver.

 

 

A/N : Super late update and I’m so sorry for that. I’m on my holiday and I have to catch up on all the things that I barely have time to even open my AFF accounts and continue my story. So, this is the first chapter of Love by Love. As I say, I know it’s cliché and such but still hope you enjoy the story,..