The Sweet Wedding

The Sweet Wedding

Before you read here's the main story line ---> Sweet Seductions It's just a look into how the wedding went, cos I wanted to write it after a while xD Enjoy!! U can read this chapter while you're into (Chapter 28: Redo- replan- remarry)

 

 

Yunho shuffled his feet about as he awaited his soon to be (remarried) wife aka JaeJoong. He sat in the shade of a white embroidered tent in the cool of the day, as the breezy wind caressed his hair and face. He had never felt more nervous in his whole like. It was worse than attending a board meeting at work. He wished everything to be the best for both of them.

Fidgeting around on his silk covered chair, he waited patiently for his bride. He wasn’t aware that in the building, his other half was feeling the jitters as well.

 

“W-what if I don’t look nice in public?” JaeJoong asked his hairdresser for the umpteen time, meddling with the hems of his Yukata.

“Don’t worry, Miss, it’ll be all fine~” The hairdresser assured Jae, not realizing that she was actually looking at a guy. She called me a ‘Miss’ oh my gosh… Do I really look like a girl?

JaeJoong laughed awkwardly and nodded then he lowered his head as the hairdresser put on a white colored hood made of satin. He shivered as her fingers came into contact with his neck; her hands were freezing cold and so were his.

“Someone should turn the A/C down around here, its freezing!” He verbalized.

The hairdresser chuckled and got Jae to stand up before she did the finishing touches on his Yukata. I mean who wouldn’t want a bride to look gorgeous huh?

 

Outside our anxious groom looked around and spotted ChangMin at the reception. He waved wildly and ChangMin waved back before running over to greet his boss. He took a whiff of Yunho’s cologne and smirked.

“Are you expecting to attract bees?” He asked jokingly.

“I attracted you didn’t I?” Yunho retorted.

“I’m not a bee.”

“Then apparently It attracts a ChangMin aka food monster. Please… Try not to finish the entrees before the guest arrive.” Yunho stressed.

ChangMin laughed before patting Yunho on the back and scooting off to, you guessed it, the buffet table.

 

Junsu and YooChun had already arrived and had gone into the building to look for JaeJoong. Outside Yunho wondered if Jae was done already. He peered at his watched and swallowed saliva. It was about time.

“Relax honey.” Mrs. Jung cooed her son.

“Mom, what If I screw this up and what if JaeJoong hates me for screwing up and omg, I hope I don’t because I don’t wanna let JaeJoong and-“Yunho babbled but was shushed by his mother.

“There, there, your dad and I-“Mrs. Jung began. “We weren’t the most perfect pair when it came to our wedding.”

“Huh?”

“Your dad-“Mommy Jung sideyed her husband sitting just across the table. “He forgot our ring on our wedding day.”

Mr. Jung shrugged and scratched his head.

“Wow. I didn’t know that happened.” Yunho laughed awkwardly, and then he dug into his pockets. “At least I brought them.”

Mrs. Jung shot her husband a ‘see I told you’ face and he rubbed his face wearily.

“Oh look Marriage officiant is here, go say ‘Hi’”

 

 

“You ready?” YooChun, nudged JaeJoong who gripped onto his bouquet of flowers causing them to rustle under his hold.

“No.” He mumbled.

“Just treat it like a date.” YooChun whispered low.

“But-“JaeJoong squeaked. “Everyone is here, I can’t-“

YooChun grabbed Jae’s cold fingers and squeezed them. “You can do it. I believe you.”

JaeJoong chuckled nervously. “I feel like I’m about to take a major exam or something, my heart is racing.”

YooChun put a hand to Jae’s back before rubbing it soothingly uttering words of encouragement, trying his utter most to calm the jittery bride down. Well at least he tried. It was the first time he’d seen his boss like this, all shy and nervous. He smiled inside knowing Yunho would take care of him well. Now who’s’ gonna run the bakery?

 

 

 

Mist from the dry ice enveloped the flooring of the walkway, and the guest there became silent at ovation as a cute little flower girl, from Yunho’s side of the family scampered down the red carpet. Behind, a ring bearer followed suit, he too almost ran down the aisle, causing the guest to giggle and ‘aww’ at the sight of the adorable little ones. Yunho tried to stifle his giggles as well as he stood absolutely still awaiting his beautiful bride. Then as though in queue, the wind picked up a little pace blowing the mist forward as a pink laced Yukata JaeJoong stepped onto the aisle for the first time.

Some guest amongst the congregation gasped a little at the sight of a mesmerizing bride who made his way, slowly down the carpet. He blushed as one of Yunho’s nieces stared at him intensely like she was trying to make out of he was a guy or a girl. Well, all in good time. He slid past the first row of guest and then another. He peeped out from under his hood and spotted Yunho all dressed in a black tuxedo, and to top it all off, a smart bowtie held his outfit together. The grooms’ hair was combed and spiked to the side with little waves at the end and he was so handsome, JaeJoong almost forgot he was walking down the aisle as his footsteps sped up inconspicuously.  Of course YooChun who was holding him, prevented it.

When they finally made their grueling slow wedding march to the altar, YooChun let go and JaeJoong, well almost, I repeat, almost pounced onto Yunho. Ok not pounced but grabbed Yunho’s hand. Of course the groom was happy to receive him as they turned to the priest who smiled at both of them.

 

“Will you, Kim JaeJoong, take this man, to be your lawful wedded husband?” He asked.

JaeJoong bit on his lips and breathed in. “I do.”

“And will you, Jung Yunho, take this-“The priest paused and deliberated for a while and Yunho tried not to chuckle. “-Man, to be your lawful wedded wife?”

“I do.” Yunho smiled.

It was then time for the vows of the both parties.

 

“I, Kim JaeJoong, take you Jung Yunho, to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do us part.”

 

“I, Jung Yunho, take you Kim JaeJoong, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do us part.”

 

Well if you want to know the ending of the story, you’ll just have to find out, won’t you~

 

Three months later…………………