Maybe Being Protected Isn't So Bad

It's Best If You Stay Away From Me (Hiatus)

IU - Good Day

---------------

(Your POV)

It was lunch time at school, and sadly Seunghyun came to school along with all of Big Bang. I was hoping he stayed home because of the condition he was in but it was too late to make him go home. Plus the school day was almost over, there were only three hours left before school ends.

I brushed of my ideas and continued to eat my homemade lunch box,in my secret spot on the roof. Nobody came up here because they liked the loud and social cafeteria. It was pretty peaceful, until the sound of a door slamming interrupted.

"Hey you !" Three girls in short shorts and crop tops came and gathered around me, they forced me to stand up

"Who do you think you are getting friendly with Big Bang? You think you can go to there house whenever you want to?" The girl in the middle pushed me a little bit

"She probably thinks she's all that because she shares the number one spot with T.O.P!" The girl to my left said, I shifted my gaze so that I was looking down at the ground made of cement.

"Maybe we should teach this a lesson Unnie?" The girl to my right said, and then there were a mixes of agreements. Then I saw the shadow of a girl raising her fist in the air about to strike me down. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but I didn't feel it. I then realized that two hands were on my shoulders, I opened my eyes and saw an towering Seunghyun. Then behind the three girls were the rest of Big Bang, but with GD holding the girls fist in midair.

"You know I'll never hit a women, but I will smack a ." He said as he pushed the girl's arm forward so she stumbled forward a little, then she turned around to face him.

"B-but I was just putting her in her place GD!" She completely closed the gap between her and GD, her body was pushing up against him. Making sure to put extra emphasis on her s.

"Please forgive me Oppa, I didn't mean it! I was just making sure that she wasn't bothering you~" She said sounding like a little kid pleading

"Oh really?" GD said, oh please tell me he's not buying this! He then pushed her off,

"Because it looks like the only one who's bothering me is you." GD yelled, making the girl jump

"Hoes like you shouldn't mess with innocent girls like her." Daesung said coolly.

"Now I suggest you three run off before GD gets extremely pissed." Taeyang warned, and with that the girls ran off screaming. Seunghyun turned me around, and dropped his hands from my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked calmly, and I nodded yes

"H-how'd you even know I was in trouble?" I asked, while looking at everyone, and surprisingly everyone pointed to Seunghyun. I looked at him and he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Only because I heard them talking about ganging up on you." He said, with his eyes still on me

"Why would they pick on such a beautiful girl like you?!" Seungri joked while everyone else told him to shut up. This made me laugh quietly, I bowed to everyone.

"Thank you all for saving me." I said, everyone either said 'thank you' or 'no problem'

"Plus didn't I tell you that Big Bang would protect you? We always keep our promises!" GD said backing up his statement earlier.

"Well we're gonna go since there's only five minutes 'til we have to go to our next class." GD stated and left the roof with the other three following him. Seunghyun was the only one who stayed behind,

"Aren't you gonna go with them?" I asked him curiously

"Nah, I'll stay so I can walk you to your, well our next class." I walked back to my lunch that was still neatly placed on the ground, nothing out of order.

"Do you want some? I can't finish it since I don't eat much anyways." I offered him the little bit of lunch I had, and he shook his head no.

"You should finish it so you can grow taller." He joked at my shortness

"Bully!" I said and pouted, with my arms my arms crossed,

"And short girls are cuter than tall girls." I stated still pouting

"Eh that might be true." Seunghyun agreed, before the bell to go to the next class interrupted us. I gathered all of my stuff and we both headed to P.E. side by side.

----In P.E.----

I walked into the gym with my P.E. uniform which was red shorts and a white shirt, the boys uniform was the same thing except their shorts were longer.

"Okay kids get into partners and start doing your sit-ups!" Mr. Chung yelled, I looked around for a partner but everyone was taken, well everyone except me. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around only to notice Seunghyun who was partner less to.

"Will you please be my partner?" He asked, he said please! You don't here that a lot now-a-days! I nodded a hesitant yes and we both sat on the ground.

"I'll go first." He stated, I held his feet and pretended like it was the hardest thing in the world. He finished with a good 60, and I pretended to wipe the invisible sweat of my head which earned a laugh from Seunghyun. It was now my turn, and as I was doing my sit ups Seunghyun beat boxed and counted....AT THE SAME TIME! I couldn't stop laughing! In the time limit we were given I also ended up with 60 sit-ups.

I could feel the eyes of every girl in our class stare at me as if they had laser beams inserted into their eyes and were trying to kill me. But Seunghyun's eyes were friendly, and they never left me.

"I have an announcement!" Mr. Chung yelled capturing all of our attention

"For class A-1's class trip I am going to assist Mr. Lee as another camp leader!" Now this wouldn't be so devastating if Mr. Lee didn't hate me. He even said some mean things behind my back, treated me as if I was trash compared to other student. He even left me behind to clean up the gym, by myself! Oh this will be an interesting class trip.

-----To Be Continued----

The next chapter should be exciting! I have a couple of surprises for you guys in the class trip part >:] You might won't see it coming Mwahahahaha! Make sure to comment! You to silent readers! :)