Chapter 1

Love Triangle

Kyuhyun POV.

Kyuhyun know that he really started to fall for Seohyun eversince on their very first duet in SM TOWN. Before that, he has just been admiring how beautiful Seohyun was, not because the other SNSD member were not beautiful enough but to him Seohyun has her own charm. All the Super Junior and SNSD member knows about his feelings, including Seohyun herself but Seohyun has always wanted to focus on her career first to which lead kyuhyun to vow that no matter what happened he will forever wait for Seohyun which till now Seohyun keep that vow till her heart were opened.

"Seohyunnie ahh, oppaa feels like eating cake tonight, do you have time? any schedule left today?" kyuhyun texted seohyun. 

Seohyun who was on the way back home from her schedule immediately reply, " ahh kyuhyun oppa, im on my way back to the dorm now, im free after this since most of the unnie is going back to their own house instead of our dorm, i need to pack up some stuff at our dorm"

Kyuhyun who was watching horror movie with his hyungs startled when his phone rang, after reading it, he replied, "Okey sweetie, oppa will fetch u in half an hr time and then oppa will send u home, see u later seohyunnie :)"

 

Seohyun POV.

Kyuhyun oppa has always been nice to me, everynight before he sleeps, oppa will send me those long loving textt saying that he will alwasy be there for me and he loves me soo much. Ive always like oppa too, but im worried with alot of stuff liek what if the reporter finds out? what if Lee soo man shii finds out? what about our fans? aigoo this is soo hard.. sometimes my not only my head hurts, my heart also hurts...

" ahh oppa will be here any mins, gotta run down now" , seohyun said to herself.

The only unnies in the house were tiffany, yuri, hyoyeon and sunny.

"Unnie, im going out first to meet Kyu oppa, he will send me straight to my my parents place tonight, unnie have a good rest ok!", seohyun shouted out to her unnie who were busy with their own stuff while wearing her shoes.

"Araso seohyunnie, HAVE A GOOD DATE!" , the unnies forever keep disturbing her with kyuhyun.

Seohyun walk off with a smile on her face.

Just in time, she went off the building, look through left and right before entering the black car where kyuhyun have bee waiting inside.

"opaaa mianhae if i were late!", seohyun said in a rush while touching her hair.

kyuhyun looked at her and smile and gave her a light kiss on her forehead.

"oppaaa" , seohyun said blushing

Kyuhyun smile and drove off, they talked about the musical that they were in together, kyuhyun know that seohyun cant wait for it since it has always been her dream to be in a musical. at the script reading, it was told that they both of them will be having a kissing scene to which kyuhyun keep disturbing seohyun that he will kiss her lips aggresively till everyone will be suspicious of them ~

"Oppa, stop saying that please, u are scaring me off", seohyun say while looking down.

"HAHAHA, oppa is just joking seohyunnie, dont worry ok', kyuhyun say while laughing.

So they get some cake and went to the nearby park to eat and have a chat here and there. thankfully not many outsiders were there, so they kinda "dated" happily.

When its time to go home, kyuhyun send seohyun home and as usual give her a kiss on her forehead before seeing her off. 

'' Seohyunnnie, thank you for accompannying oppa for the cake, honestly the cake was just an excuse to meet up with u, since we have no other schedule together, oppa miss u soo much that oppa can die, hehehe. u know i always love u right? oppa will forever wait for u seohyunnie, oppa miss u, oppa love u, saranghae my precious seohyunnie" - kyuhyun text to seohyun

Seohyun smile and off to her lalaland..