1/1

When Minbunny Gets Into Trouble

Once upon a time, there lived a little cute bunny named Minbunny.

 

 

Minbunny had the softest fur in the land, as pink as cotton candy.. He was a ball of sunshine; always beaming happily and never disobeying his mommy until one fateful day...

 

 

 

The day he met the love of his life, Kyubear <3

 

 

After a long day of hunting carrots, Minbunny's mommy came into the room and asked her baby son worriedly," What is wrong Minbunny, why do you look so tired?"

 

"It's nothing mommy." Minbunny replied nervously, clutching his carrot protectively to his chest. Mommy simply kissed Minbunny's forehead and wished Minbunny goodnight and shut off the lights, kinda wishing that she hadn't allowed Minbunny to hang around with his friends so late at night.

 

 

A couple of days later, when mommy was back home from shopping for carrots, she met up with a mentally scarring sight.

 

 

 

Her baby son, Minbunny was in the bed together with a man?!

 

Mommy shrieked loudly, successfully breaking Minbunny and his lovely boyfriend, Kyubear, apart.

 

The poor woman didn't even know that her son had a special someone! :O T_T

 

 

"Omo! What is this Minbunny?!" Mommy exclaimed in shock as Minbunny blushed a beet red before grinning sheepishly at his mommy.

 

 

"Mommy, meet my boyfriend Kyubear." Minbunny chirped while snuggling into the blankets in the warm embrace of his Kyubear.

 

Mommy was taken aback and her heart landed into at Minbunny's next sentence.

 

 

 

"And the father of my children."

 

 

Leaving Minbunny to dress, mommy cowered over Kyubear's guilty form and narrowed her eyes,"You Kyubear, do you love my son?"

 

Kyubear chewed on his bottom lip nervously and nodded, "Yes ma'am. I love Minbunny. He is the love of my life."

 

 

"Minbunny and I want to get married." Kyubear announced with a shy smile, earning a shriek of joy from an evesdropping Minbunny who bounded up to his Kyubear and glomped him tightly with a hug.

 

 

So they found themselves getting married by the sea side the next week, with Monkey Hyuk acting as the priest, who was here to join these two dearly beloved into a holy matrimony.

 

 

 

and the cutest princess Penny as the flower girl c:

 

After MInbunny and Kyubear were married, the two headed off to their honeymoon where they ate many cotton candies, carrots, honey and fish. It was a good, pleasurable, steaming hot two weeks.

 

 

 

And eight months later, Kyubear found himself panicking as Minbunny whimpered and sniffled, feeling his contractions coming up. It was time for the baby twins to be born.

 

Doctor Penny was called to deliver the children and she clasped a hand on a trembling Kyubear's shoulders," Don't you worry Mr.Cho. Your husband is in good hands."

 

 

 

After waiting for an hour, Doctor Penny burst out of the operation theatre full of smiles. Minbunny and Kyubear's twins were beautiful and perfectly healthy.

 

"Minbunny you did it!" Kyubear cried out enveloping his husband into his arms in glee. Minbunny sighed in content finding himself relaxing peacefully in Kyubear's warm embrace.

 

Mommy came into the room and she wiped tears of joy from her cheeks and pulled out a camera, capturing the happy little family.

 

 

Kyubear, Minbunny and their two heavenly darling children- Barobunny and Delfi were a happy joyful family.

 

And our lovely Minbunny and Kyubear lived happily ever after, ing each other to oblivion and creating an army of bunnies and bears.

 

 

 

 

 

-the end-

 


[A/N]

I hope you enjoyed reading kkk~ This is the result of Thanie and I being our loco selves <3 

Copyright work of @95anichan and @kpopgorgeous

Picture credit as tagged and storyline woved by us, written by me.

-95anichan

Disclaimer: No stuffed animals were harmed in the making of this fic. All stuffed animals belong to my erted self.

Hoped you enjoy this crazy story...we might have something else planned? ;) //wriggles Shibrows//

~ kpopgorgeous ~