DELIVERY!!!

Pizza Delivery!!!
It was your first day as a cashier in a pizza restaurant located at Hapjeong-dong. It happens to be a busy day, and all delivery guys are out for delivery. There's only you and few girls left at the restaurant when another call came.
 
You: _____ Pizza Restaurant! May I help you?
 
Customer: may I have 3 Hawaiian and 2 Chicken Bbq Pizza? All in large size.
 
You: Sure, may I have your name and address, Sir.
 
Customer: I'm Mr Yang and my address is _____________________________
 
You: Noted, Sir. your total is 60 000 won inclusive of delivery charges and estimated delivery time is 45 mins to 1 hour. Paying by cash , Sir?
 
Customer: Yes.
 
You: anything else, Sir?
 
Customer: That will be all.
 
You: Thank You, Sir
 
Once you hang up the phone, you proceed to kitchen area and repeat the order to the pizza maker. Then you went to look for your manager to give him the order slip so that he can arrange for a delivery guy to send the orders.
 
Before you went back to your position, your manager, Mr Yoo called you.
 
Mr Yoo: Jeanette ah, we have a problem regarding the new order you just took.
 
You: Mwo? What problem is it?
 
Mr Yoo: all our delivery guy are out for delivery and will only be back 1 hour later.
 
You: so who's gonna send the orders? Do i need to call our customer back to inform the delay?
 
Mr Yoo: Andwae! Its bad for our restaurant image.
 
You: so what we have to do? I've already promised him, the pizza will arrived by 1 hour.
 
Mr Yoo: since the destination is just a few blocks away, why don't you deliever it?
 
You: mwo!! Yoo- sshii, I am new here, I still don't recognize roads here. It might be delayed more further.
 
Mr Yoo: don't worry, it's just 3 blocks away and I will draw the plan for you. You won't be lost, I promise.
 
You: Yoo -sshii, why don't send the others? it will be easier.
 
Mr Yoo: who can we send? We are only left with the pizza makers. If they go, who will make the pizzas? You?
 
You: but...
 
Mr Yoo: no more buts, this is an order.
 
You: Arrasseo.
 
Mr Yoo: you want to walk there? or you can take the bicycle
 
You: Gwenchana, I'll just walk there since its a big order
 
Mr Yoo: okay if you say so. I'll pay you more for today
 
You: Kamsahamnida, Yoo-sshii
 
so you return to kitchen area and saw all the orders have been prepared. Your colleague is stacking the box and asked you to whom can she passed the pizzas to. So you said to her, you will be deliver it instead. So she gave you a large a plastic bag for you to put the pizza boxes in. With the address and the plan that you manager drew for you, you depart from the restaurant and walk slowly.
 
Within 20 minutes walking, you finally arrived to the destination.
 
But what shocked you the most is the building that is standing proudly in front of you. Deep inside, you are shrieking. You didn't expect this is the delivery address. You felt that your knees is going jelly. 
 
It's YG Entertainment!!(You in this fanfic is a VIP and YG stan)
 
You: I'm not this lucky, am I?
 
You inhale a deep breath and open the door revealing a exquisite interiors that left you in awe and envy. Suddenly, a soft voice startled you from your deep thoughts. You turned to your left and saw a lady that is around the same age as you smiling while looking at you.
 
Lady: Hi, may I help you?
 
You: I'm here to deliver pizzas to a Mr Yang.
 
Lady: oh yes, Mr Yang told me to send you to the third floor.
 
You: Nae.. So where do i go from there?
 
Lady: turn to your right, the second door.
 
You: Nae, Kamsahamnida
 
so you proceed to the elevator and press the button with number 3 on it. Ding! You get out of the elevator and turn right according to the lady's instructions. When you reach the second door, you saw that Practice Room is clearly written on the door. You raise your hand to knock on the door, after three hard knocks, the door is finally opened. A middle aged guy is looking at you from head to toe. When he saw that you are carrying pizzas, he asked Pizza delivery?(duhh?)
 
You: Nae..
 
Guy: err... Since when this restaurant hired a girl to be a delivery man?
 
You: ani, I'm only a cashier but currently all delivery guys are out for other deliveries so.. yeah, here I am
 
Guy: ohh.. Can you come in first while I take the money?
 
You: nae.. 
 
Once you stepped inside the room, he took the large plastic baby from you while ushering you to take a seat.
The moment you turned to have seat, your eyes became wide because you didn't expect that you got to see the room that you have only seen on TV or your laptop screen. You kept shaking your head, still trying to digest that this is real not a dream.
While waiting, you keep looking around the room.
 
After waiting for around 5 minutes, you heard the door knob being twisted. You turned your head to the door and saw someone that nearly made your eyeballs roll on the floor. 
 
It's freaking G- Dragon, the leader of BigBang. He looked at you and asked who are you.
You gave the same answer to the guy before. He looked at you again with an amused look on his face.
 
GD: Wow! Girls nowadays are something huh? 
 
You: Wae yo? 
 
GD: aniya, gwenchana.. just pretend I never said anything
 
Once again, the door is opened, you expect it's the guy who asked you to wait.
You were hoping it's him, because you know you can't stand being in this room for another second. This room is suffocating you.
But... It's not. The two guys who stood in the doorway made you feel more suffocated. 
It's Taeyang and Top. You realise you have to get away from here as soon as possible. Before you start fangirling and before you start shouting like a crazy fangirl, before you shamed yourself in front of your idols. Luckily, your ultimate bias is not here or STILL not here.
Taeyang asked you the same question, and luckily GD answered it for you. You just smile to him as a Thank You. He return your smile gladly. Top looked at you seem so annoyed.
 
Top: so, pizzas is here. What are you still waiting for?
 
GD: she is waiting for the payment.
 
Once again, you smiled to GD
 
So, Taeyang decide to make a call to their manager to ask about the payment.
When Taeyang hung up, he said that you have to wait alittle while more since the money is with Daesung.
That's when you decided to wait outside since you feel you can't breathe properly. When you stood up, all three of them looked at with a question look on their face. 
 
You: I will just wait outside. I don't want to disturb you any further.
 
Taeyang: andwae! Just wait here, anyway we have not started anything yet so just wait here. 
 
GD: yeah, just wait here until the manager hyung come back with the payment.
 
You: nae.. Arraseo.
 
You sat back, and you felt your phone vibrate in your jeans pocket. You looked at phone, it's your manager. He asked you if you are ok since it took you so long. So you explained the whole situation to your manager. He told you to call him if anything cropped up.
When you put the phone in your pocket. You saw someone who is smiling widely at you. It's the maknae, Seungri!
 
Seungri: are you a new trainee? Why no one told me about this? Are we in charge of training you? 
 
GD: aniya!! (While hitting the maknae head) 
 
Top: She is here to deliver the pizzas.
 
Seungri: huh? Aigoo, why a pretty girl like you worked roughly like that?
 
Taeyang: aishh, the flirtatious Seungri is back.
 
Seungri: Do you know us? (While wriggling his eyebrows)
 
You: Yes! (Uh-oh, you can't hold your fangirling mode)
 
Seungri: Jinjja?! Who is your bias? It's must be me right?
 
GD: (while smacking Seungri's head) andwae! It's me! Remember, you are just the neighbour.
 
You: Aniyo, its Daesung - sshi.
 
GD, Seungri, Taeyang: Mwo??
 
Top: My baby!! I like him too!!
 
You realised that you've to leave the room immediately. You turned to GD and said that you will pay with your money first since you have to return to the restaurant thinking that the restaurant will be short of manpower. Or you will come back later, asking them to leave the money at reception counter. Since you insisted, they are left with no choice but to let you go. GD wanted to send you the door while saying sorry for the delay. He opened the door for you. And there, standing in front of you, the Smiling Angel.
You felt your heart thumping faster than usual, this is what you've been avoiding. It's not that you didn't want to meet him but you don't him to see you in your dirty work uniform.
 
Daesung: annyeong! ( waving his hand in front you, while flashing his killer smile to you)
 
Thump!! You only remembered that your knee finally decide to ditch you and you fell to the ground accompanied by the darkness that surrounded your eyesights.
 
 
 
                               WRITER'S NOTE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes!! You fainted!! The ending is meant to be like that. I don't think there will be a sequel. Thank you for reading.