Chapter 12

You're my Husband?!

CHAPTER 12: "LONG DAY"


you.

Kim Myungsoo is really getting on my nerves. How dare he do that? Curse you jerk. But somehow I… actually find it sweet. Okay, whut? I must still be half-asleep. What on earth am I saying.

I hurriedly ate breakfast and went to school. As I was walking down the hall, I saw the ‘jerk’ with his friends and his clingy fangirls. His friends be like i-love-company-from-these-girls and he be like what-the--is-with-these-girls. Fortunately, they didn’t notice me. I chuckled lightly and ran to the room. I went inside and saw Jooyeon and Krystal.

“Hey you!” Jooyeon cheerfully greeted. Then Krystal playfully waved.

“Oh, hey girls.” I waved back.

“How’s it goin’?” Jooyeon playfully asked. The two stared at me weirdly.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Oh, don’t play innocent gal. We all know you’re getting married to the ‘one’.” Krystal teased.

“WHAT?!” I shouted that made the whole class stare at me.

“Er. Sorry.” I embarrassedly uttered.

“How did you know that?” I curiously asked. They smiled at each other and answered, “Who wouldn’t, when it’s already posted on the bulletin board.” Oh my god. My eyes widened and I immediately ran to see the bulletin board. As I get there, not only my eyes widened. My jaw dropped. Where on earth did they get this? It said, “BREAKING NEWS: SCHOOL’S HEARTTHROB KIM MYUNGSOO ALSO KNOWN AS ‘L’ IS GETTING MARRIED TO HWANG YOU.”

“Woah. you, you really run fast.” Jooyeon said while panting.

“W-Where d-did they get this?” I stuttered.

“So you’re you?” A girly voice said. I turned and saw a bunch of girls.

“Oh no.” Krystal whispered.

“Oh .” I inwardly cussed. Should keep a cool face on, must never show my weak side. You can do it you!

I smirked, “Yes, I’m you. Do you have any problem?” I said as I folded my arms under my chest.

The so-called leader of the ‘fangirls’ walked near us examining me from head to toe. Wth is wrong with her?

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms, “Why would L oppa marry someone like you. Tch. You’re even no match for a gorgeous person like me.” She proclaimed. Oh, wow. I’m scared. You’re gonna get it girl.

I laughed, “Oh really?”

“You better stay away from my L oppa. If I see you again together with him. I’m gonna have to give you a punishment for stealing him away.” She uttered angrily, her nose is flaring up. Her eyes are like so big right now. I don’t know but I’m supposed to be mad right now but I just can’t. It’s just so funny.

I bit my lower lip trying to stop my laugh, “Look here, Miss?”

“Sera! Ahn Sera!” She answered.

“Miss Sera, No one’s stealing your L oppa away, in fact he was never yours in the first place.” I mocked.

Jooyeon and Krystal looked at each other and whispered, “Oh.my.god. She finally met her match. You go girl!” They even high-fived. These girls are too happy.

“Uh, w-what? L oppa will eventually be m-mine. Mark my word! I’ll make him fall for me.” She huffed. I stared at the sky smirking, “Yeah. Sure. Go ahead.” She was about to hit me but fortunately I was able to dodge.

“Oops, you missed.”

“Why you—“

“YAH SERA!” A familiar voice shouted. We turned and saw Infinite. The group walked towards us. Myungsoo and the group stood in front of me— well technically. Krystal, Jooyeon, and I.

“What do you think you’re doing to my girl.” L proudly stated. Okay whut? What in the world are you saying? Kim-Myung-soo. He must be out of his mind. His friends clapped and cooed. This is so embarrassing.

Her eyes widened and her jaw literally dropped. “W-what? Your g-girl. Are you serious? You’re dating that ugly girl.” She stated and pointed at me. Oh wow! I’m sorry for my ugliness. Excuse mah face.

Suddenly, he pulled me and throwed his right arm on my shoulders. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” I softly uttered. He then lowered his head until he reached my ear and whispered, “Trust me on this.”

I shook my head and sighed. I can’t believe this situation.

“Listen, girls.” He started. “I’m warning you girls once you mess with this girl again and do something bad. I will never ever forgive you.” He continued.

“B-but why oppa? I’m much better than her. I’m rich and beautiful. She’s nothing compared to me.”

“Excuse—“ I was cut off by Krystal. “To be honest, you is far more better than you. Don’t be too ambitious.” She stated. Then Jooyeon joined, “And besides, Myungsoo will never like someone who has a b*tchy character. Keep on dreaming.”

“Argh. I hate you guys!” Sera exclaimed. “I’ll definitely get my revenge.” She added and stomped her way to the cafeteria with her friends.

“Gosh, this is gonna be a long day.” I whispered. “Are you saying something?” Myungsoo asked. I shaked my head and stared at him. “Ehem.” I coughed. He confusedly stared at me. “Ehem!” I coughed a bit louder and shrugged my shoulders. He immediately took his arm away from my shoulders.

“Oh sorry.” He shyly said and looked away. “Aw. What a cute couple.” Sungyeol teased. “Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!” Infinite chanted. To my surprise, he grabbed my hand and made me face him. Ohmygosh, is he really doing it? He must be insane. He was inching and inching closer with his eyes closed until I could feel his breath on my skin. Before he could kiss me, I pinched him hard on his waist that made him yelp.

“Go kiss yourself.” I uttered.

“Let’s go, girls.” I said and signaled the two to follow. He was left dumbfounded there. Good for him!

AUTHOR.

The girls went inside their classroom laughing. Krystal and Jooyeon fangirled too hard. They were practically squealing because of what happened.

“Oh. Someone got rejected.” Dongwoo teased. Myungsoo smiled inwardly. He knew she would do that.

“It’s okay, man!” Hoya cheered and patted his shoulder. “Better luck next time.” Woohyun chanted.

“Okay, stop it already. We’ll be late. I suggest that we should all go to our respective classrooms.” Myungsoo said. The latter laughed and nodded. “Well then, see you guys later.” He waved and walked to the hallway with Sungyeol.

“Bro, you’re whipped.” Sungyeol jokingly said.

“Crazy, huh? But yeah. I accept it. I’m really whipped.” He answered. His answer made Sungyeol stop, *Did he just say that? So it’s true. My best buddy finally opened up his heart.* He smiled.

“Yah Sungyeol! Why’d you stop walking? Let’s go already.” Myungsoo shouted. Sungyeol smiled and shook his head. He ran so that he could catch up with Myungsoo’s walking pace.

*I must search for my love too.* Sungyeol thought and fist pumped. The two then went inside the room.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N! HI GUYS! THIS IS MY TREAT FOR MY READERS. I COULDN'T UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS TRULY SAD ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN KPOP WORLD RIGHT NOW. JESSICA GOT KICKED OUT OF SOSHI. STAY SRONG CO-SONEs. T^T LUHAN LEAVING EXO. STAY STRONG EXO-Ls. AND NOW FANWARS BECAUSE OF MAMA. I HEARD FANDOMS GANGING UP AGAINST SOSHI. LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID SOSHI DO TO THEM. FANS NOWADAYS ARE FREAKIN' WARFREAKS! THEY SHOULD GET DISCIPLINED. WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE LIKE THAT EXIST. /sighs/ R.I.P TO SHIN HAE CHUL. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.                                                                                                             I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. COMMEEEEENT! SUBSCRIBEEEE! AND UPVOOOOOTE IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! ^^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       P.S I'm so sorry for ranting here. ;;;A;;; BTW, this chapter is not edited. May the odds be ever in your favor. lmao 
 

 

 

BYE!