Is This Love ?

SchoOl LoOve .

The next day ...

U-na woke up early and went out on a long jog. That's how she take away her stress too. U-na wanna start her day fresh. As she was jogging , she quickly stopped at a convience store. As she was about to get in there . A guy quickly ran out of the store and pushed her to the side. She twist and fell on the knee. Her right knee bleeded alot. Someone just robbed their store. Some cops chased him down the street while U-na was still on the ground . A lady came out of the store and helped her up. U-na slowly walked and sat on the side bench. She softly blew on her wound. Her knee feels like burning and it hurted her. Then suddenly a car stopped in front of her but she didn't notice . A person suddenly came out and the car drove off. That person came in front of her and handed her the FirstAidKit box. As soon as she looks up , her eyes were widen. Then she said, "Minhyuk?!" with a surprised expression . He got on his knee and cleaned her wound. U-na couldnt say a thing . Then he spoked up ,"what happened.? i just saw you sitting here blowing on your knee..." U-na replied," ooh ... i just fell.." and then he suddenly said , "liar. tell me." Then U-na finally spoked the truth , "I went to that shop overthere, but i came at a bad time. A robber came out of the store and pushed me away. thats all. nothing bad." Minhyuk suddenly pulled her up and checked her around if she's bruced or anything . "yaa...  really?! and you said its nothing bad. he could have killed you..." and she replied,"yaa.. why r u soo worried?" He didn't answered her. Cause in his mind , he said ,"cause I like you." Then he quickly changed the subject. "yaa .. let me piggy-back you?" She looked at him and said , "no. i could walk." and he quickly said , "oh so you want me to carry you like a baby instead? ok then." Then U-na replied," no. no. i'll go with the piggy-back...aishh." He smiled and piggy-back her. Her hand was wrap around him . Aweee.. U-na also smiled along. Jiwon couldn't contact him at all. Minhyuk took her to a local park. As they got there , He suddenly spins her around while she's stilling on his back. she screams , "Yaa! i'm dizzy. stop. ahha!" He laughed and putted her down . U-na couldn't keep her balance cause she was too dizzy. He held onto her . He slowly walked her to the playground. Then he asked , "U-na ... do you have any childhood memories..?" U-na nodded and said ,"When i was around 6 , i went to Han River with my mom. I sat on the bench to wait for my mom to buy me some ice cream. But then a boy came to me and talked to me. i cant remember his name. But then suddenly some guy came and carried him away... from that day on , all i did was pray to see him again ...but i guess it never happened..." Minhyuk suddenly had some flashback about the same thing . but he is unsure if it's her too. Then he spoked up , "i have the same thing that happened . i met this cute gurl when i was little. i was chased by my mom's sercuity and then i saw this girl sitting by a bench . out of nowhere , i just walked to her and introduce myself. but i forgot her name.. All i saw from her was her BRIGHT red balloons she was holding" Right when U-na heard that, her heart started beating... In her head --> "Is he that boy ? I was the gurl with the only BRIGHT red balloons...Could it be him..aishh..?"

-----------------------------------------

Then weeks pass ....

When U-na got to school , there wasn't alot of people there yet. Then suddenly someone came and pulled her hair and they both went to the roof top. She threw U-na to the floor. Jiwon's two friends came from the side and hold her down. U-na couldn't move at all. Ji won came closer to her. "! didn't i en warn you already?! ha! i already told you to get away from him , didn't I?!" Jiwon suddenly slapped her . And again . And again . U-na's lip started bleeding. U-na suddenly got up and pushed the two girls away and slapped Jiwon. "yaa! you think i cant slap you.?" Ji won slaps U-na again. Right then, Minhyuk opens the rooftop door and saw Jiwon slaps U-na right then and yelled , "stop!" Jiwon turns around and saw him . U-na saw Minhyuk too. Minyhuk went up straight to U-na . Her tears drip . Right when he was about to wipe her tears , she pushed him away and ran down into the school. Minhyuk tried to follow her but Jiwon stopped him saying ,"Remember what our parents deal was , the more mean you r to me , the faster we get engaged ." Minhyuk had to stop . he was in soo much stress. U-na ran to the bathroom and cleaned her face and lip from bleeding. After that she went to her classroom. Hours pass ... As she was heading to a different class , she bumped into Minhyuk . She couldn't even look at him at all .

              photo Collage_zps3dbc9e3a.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

She slowly went pass him ... Minhyuk just stood there , while she went pass him ...He don't know what to do . Jiwon came and his hand and pulled him away. U-na slowly looked back , seeing him helding hand with Jiwon. She strongly held in her feelings and didn't show it.

Minhyuk suddenly went and waited for U-na's class to be over. He really wants to talk to her no matter wat. As U-na's class was over , he waited out of the door until she comes out. That moment when she got out , Minhyuk held onto her hand tightly and pulled her to a quiet area. U-na tried making him let go but he wouldn't . Then he letted go and said , "i missed you." U-na's frozed and couldn't say anything but look at him.

   photo Krystal-The-heirs-3_zpse5ec58d4.jpg(she was speechless)

Then U-na turns around and walk slowly away. Suddenly , Minhyuk went to her and hugged her from behind saying , "i like you. i can't do this anymore. I can't see you walking away from me again. Please stay next to me.. please.." U-na's heart started beating fast and faster. She couldn't say a word. Suddenly U-na turns around and hugged him. "i do too . it hurts me so much ignoring you . did you know that?!" Her tears drip right then. Minhyuk smiled and hugged her tightly. That moment, Jiwon came and saw them hugging but she didn't say a word. She walks out of school and her tears drips right then too. She likes Minhyuk alot, but her love to him doesn't seem to reach to him at all...

                             photo 10833276176_1703a04162_b_zpsd1323a5d.jpg

Jiwon suddenly slowly giving up ... She already told her mom and everything. She aint gonna love someone who doesn't love her. So she decided to move to the U.S and never come back.

----------------------------------------------

Few weeks pass ...

She went and see Ha-Neul only.

 

photo Heirs_E08_131031_HDTV_x264_720p-LTE_mp40818_zps77fd68da.pngShe didn't want to see anyone, Then she finally told him that she's leaving to the U.S. Ha-Neul was surprised too. She continued ,"Sumbenum.. stop liking U-na from now on... It'll just hurt your heart more...She already got someone in her heart. Minhyuk and U-na is already together..." He looked at her and said," ohh really ...?(with a sad expression)" Jiwon nodded. So today, Ha-neul and him spent their last day together. Ji won smiled alot today before she left, so did Ha-neul . He decided to follow Jiwon to the U.S too for studing. Couple weeks pass... he went too.

--------------------------------

Wooow ! So both of them are gone now ...