Liife continues ...

SchoOl LoOve .

Another original school day ....

As U-na was still getting ready to head to school. Someone came and knocked on her door. There house keeper went and opens it. It was Ha-neul. He came to pick up U-na to school. He already told U-na about it. So He went and sat in the guest room waiting for U-na to come. So couple minutes pass , U-na came down her room and get Ha-neul .. "Sumbenum! ready?" Ha-neul looked at her(smiling) and nodded. "ok . let's go!" then Ha-neul drove her off. Ha-neul said ,"U-naa... are you doing anything this weekend.? just wondering."  U-na looked him ,"noo. I might just go wonder around at the mall by myself.." Ha-neul smiled, "oh then i can just come and take you . since i got nothing to do. i can just come and hang with u." U-na replied, "oh! really!? ok.(with a smile)" As they drove to school. U-na was looking out of the window. Ha-neul looked at her every sec . In his head, ----> "wooow ... she's pretty. What's going on with me...? am i this happy.?! or waat?! hanging with her alone at the mall.?! oh well as long as i'm with her then i'm already happy." Then when they got to school , many people were already there. That moment when they got out of the car , many people looked at them and started whispering. U-na didn`t care plus Ha-neul . They both walked into the school. Minhyuk and Jiwon was sitting in the lunch room. Jiwon's two friends ran to them and secretly whisper to them.

friend#1 : Jiwon-ah! i guess u didnt see but we saw U-na getting out of Ha-neul sumbenum's car.!

friend#2 :  yess! this is true . mostly everyone saw it. !

Ji won smiled and looked at Minhyuk, "omm! wat to do?!.. they must have something going on Oppa!? are you happy she finally have someone to love?" Minhyuk looked at Jiwon and said,"Ji won -ahh ... why are you asking me that?.." Ji won smiled and said ,"ooh .. nothing... let's just get to class..hurry." Ji won pulled his arm and took him to his class. As they were walking to class, they bumped into U-na . She was about to head to her class too but Ha-neul wasn`t there. He was in his class already which is in the second level. Minhyuk looked at her , same as jiwon and her friends. But U-na didnt look at them. That moment when U-na was about to go pass them . Ji won held onto her elbow. Minhyuk was surprised but he doesn`t know what to do. U-na quickly removes her arm, "yaa! dont touch me." Then she continues walking away . Ji won spoked up ,"yaa! U-naa! we all know you like Ha-neul . Why are you hiding it?! Huh?! or are you scare that your first love wateve might come bck to you! hahah!" U-na paused for a sec , "Ji won.. don`t ever say non-sense things to me." U-na started looking very serious. Then she walks away . Ji won laughs while Minhyuk just stares at U-na with a worry looking face. Then Minhyuk suddenly walks away from Jiwon. The opposite way of U-na heading to. Ji won notice Minhyuk walking away , then she yelled out , "Oppa! where r u going? why r u leaving me?oppa!" But he ignored her and continue walking away. After a few hours pass, It was physical class. As U-na got into the locker room , Ji won was in there already. Ji won looked at her and grabbed her hair and said ,"! i know you had been trying to get my guy. If you ever talked or see him again. i will en hit you non-stop.!(with a angry look)" U-na quickly removes her hands from her hair and said, "yaa! r you crazy.!? you think me and him got something ?! r you jealous cause he never seems to fall in love with you?! ha! you think threatening me that will make me look scare.?! doing those kids things are too low for your level. i thought you were smarter than tat." U-na then pushed Jiwon's two friends to the siide and went out of the room. Ji won looks super upset and angry. Ji won said to herself , "U-na! you're soo dead!." As physical class started . Ji won couldn`t keep one step away from Minhyuk. He was getting annoy. Minhyuk was more worry into U-na. U-na never looked or talked to him this whole day after what Jiwon said to her this morning. Then it was partner up game. a boy has to be with a girl . a girl had to be with a boy. The teacher always picks so Jiwon was partner up with Minhyuk's closest friend Soory. Ji won was so angry but she went with it cause it was just Minhyuk's friend(she thinks that if she gets along with his friends, they'll convince him to go out when her.) When it comes to partnering up with with U-na ... The teacher said , "U-na .. umm.. you can be with that new student this year. Minhyuk .(pointing to him.)" U-na looked at him , so as he and plus Jiwon. She just wants to scream very loud. Jiwon saying to her mind --> "aishh! U-na again!?" U-na was surprised and shocked that she didnt say anything. The teacher then took them outside to their huge soccer field. They all had to walk side to side with their partner. So as U-na and Minhyuk walks together . Jiwon was looking bck at them every sec. As they walked outside, U-na accidently almost tripped. Since U-na and him are the last people in the line , they didn't see it. As soon as Minhyuk saw her almost falling. He quickly held onto her arm and pulled her bck, that made U-na turns and Minhyuk's arm wrapped around her(so basically they're in a hugging position). U-na's eyes was wide open and couldnt say anything. Minhyuk spoked up ,"U-naa! r u ok ?" U-na nodded. So MinHyuk letted go of her. U-na was still surprised. So U-na quickly walked first and then Minhyuk slowly followed behind. As they got to the field , the teacher finally told them what they're gonna do with their partner. Teacher spoked , "ok class , today is called a couple race ! since i already got your partner . the boy has to piggy-bck the girl and the boy has to race to that finish line there." After Jiwon heard it , she thought of Minhyuk carrying U-na . She screamed out of no where. Everyone stared at her . As soon as she notice that , she pretended saying ,"oh! i was cheering for my partner.. hehe ..(with a faake smile)"   U-na looked nervous, Minhyuk stands next to her, "U-na , hwighting!(with a bright smile)" U-na looked at him nervously saying to herself --> "aishh! wat to do? why did i even bother playing this?" They all went to the middle of the field where the race starts. The teacher said , "ok now the guys please piggy back your lady." Everyone carried their lady besides U-na. She was struggling to get on his back. Then Minhyuk said to her ,"U-na , get on my back and lets win this race.!" U-na looked at everyone else and got on his back. Ji won looked at her as she got on his back. She accidently pulled Soory's hair. It made herself fell off Soory's back . So both of them were out of the game right away. Jiwon sat by the bench with an angry face. Minhyuk said to U-na , "yaa!.. wrap your hands around me so you won't fall." U-na slowly wraps her around him. Minhyuk smiled. Right when Jiwon saw that, she ran bck into the school angryly. The race begins.! Everyone started racing.

example: (OE means OtherTeam . MC means MainCouple)

OE ----------->(racing)                            |

OE -------------->(racing)                       |

OE ------>(racing)                                   |  (the finish line)

OE------------------->(racing)                |

OE --------->(racing)                              |

MC--------------------------->(this means where they're at while racing)

________________________________________________

U-na and Minhyuk was in the lead. Few seconds left. DING DInG! Our winners are Minhyuk&&U-na! Minhyuk puts U-na down and she looked at him. Seeing his face all sweaty, without noticing she took out her small towel and wipe his face. Minhyuk was surprised that he didn't move a step. He looked at her wiping away his sweatiness. He smiled. Then she looked into his eyes and finally realizing what she was doing. She quickly removes her hand and put the towel onto his hand. She quickly turns away and headed to the teacher. He couldn't stop smiling. Both of them won a free dinner together at a barbercue shop. After the day was over, U-na came out of the school . Ha-neul was there waiting for her to tell her something. As she went to him , "U-na .. you still remember tmrw?" she replied,"ohh! yes." he said, "ok good. ill pick up up tmrw afternoon then. cool?!" U-na smiled and said , "cool!" While they were talking Jiwon and Minhyuk came out of the school right away too, seeing U-na and Ha-neul together overthere. Jiwon suddenly talked ,"oh! so Ha-neul was with her the whole time? no wonder i didn't see him in the swimming room .. ofcourse he'll be there . he likes her alot." Minhyuk looked at them overthere and asked Jiwon . "Jiwon-ah .. wat did you just said? he likes U-na.?" Jiwon looks at him and nodded , "yes . they had been friends ever since we both started high school. but then they never went out. weird huh?!" Minhyuk continue looking them both . Then Ha-neul went into his caar and drove off. Jiwon got confused ,"waat!? she didn't go with him.?" U-na walked down the side walk . Jiwon's car came to pick her up . Jiwon asked him ,"Oppa! want to ride with me?" But he refused. "no. it's ok . my ride is already coming." Jiwon smiled. "ok. annyeong! see you later.!" As Jiwon left . He quickly ran and catch up with U-na. He yelled out ,"U-naa! wait for me!" As soon as she heard that, she turns around to look at him and said ,"waat fo you want.?" When he got to her and finally said ,"want to go to this place?" Showing the free dinner card to her.

                             photo large_zps6c809b7c.jpg

U-na looked at it and said ,"weeoo? Wat bout Jiwon?" Minhyuk replied, "we both won this. come on. let's go..." He smiled and held onto her hand and took her to that place. U-na looked at him holding her hand. She smiled. As they got to the place, It was full of people. The boss of the shop came to them and said to him ,"wait. are you Park Bom Soo's son.?" Minhyuk nodded. The boss seems happy . Then he quickly took them to a special guest table. It was fancy looking . U-na was amazed and also was Minhyuk. Then she asked , "Minhyuk... are you someone's famous son?" Minhyuk looked at her and said,"what if i said yes, what r u gonna say..?" U-na looked at him. "nothing... I wouldn`t mind anything..(with a smile)" Minhyuk smiled and said, "oh ok. This was my mom's #1 dream. it was to become known by many people. That's why people know me too." She nodded, "ooh is that soo .."  The food came in. U-na was amazed since it was such in a nice order. Grilling the pork and beef was her favorite. U-na was so ready to eat it cause she was smiling and staring at it non-stop. Minhyuk laughed and smile. He grilled it for her. "wooow.! looks so yummy!(with a bright smile)" Minhyuk looked at her and said ,"you like grilled beef?" U-na looked at him and smiled , "yeaa.. i like it very much.!" As the meat is getting cooked , he looks at her smiling non-stop. saying it in his mind --> "woow... she's soo cute like this. i want to see her like this the whole time..." After they got done eating ... It was almost dark . So Minhyuk called his driver and then they both headed home. He took U-na home. He went with her to her door, "Minhyuk... Thanks for everything again.(smilingg)" he smiled bck , "no problem." Then as soon as she turns to open her door. Minhyuk suddenly turn her bck and hugged her right then. O.O U-na was surprised. "yaa... wat are you doing?" he replied,"just let me hug you for a sec. just a sec. k.?" He hugged her even tighter. "yaa.. r u trying to kill me .. i can't breath..."  then he letted go of her saying ,"goodbye . goodnight." then he walked bck to his car and went off. When he left , U-na smiled and said to herself --> "why am i feeling so weird.? what is it? why is my heart beating so fast.? am i sick?!" She ran inside her house and went to her room. She changed into and pj's and did her skin care and everything. then finally , she laid on her bed. thinking bck about her what she calls it , "HER FIRST LOVE." She already forgot about his name but the time when they talked, it was kept in her heart forever. Then few minutes later ... Ha-neul called her. she answered his call.

------------------------------------------------------------

Her: annyeong!

Him: oh annyeong! U-naaa

Her: yeaa ?

Him: srry ..

Her: weaoo? (why?)

Him: srry , i cant go with you tmrw... i have a job interview tmrw.. srry

Her: sumbenum ! its ok. i understand.

Him: i`ll take you next time , i promise .

Her: ok . goodnight

Him: ok . goodnight

(end call...)

--------------------------------------------------

      U-na walked out to her back porch & stares at the stars. She smiles. Many flashback when she was little , her dad taking her outside and watch shooting stars. Her tears drip every second . She really misses her dad since she never saw her dad anymore. The moment when his dad held her hand and dance around with her at the back porch... U-na got very emotional. Then her mom came home, she notice that U-na was at the back porch... So she walks out there. She went and stands next to her. As she looked at U-na right away. She saw tears falling. U-na wipe her tears quickly.. Her mom ,"ommo! U-na , my darling . what's wrong.?" U-na looked at her mom and asked ,"mom ..where did dad go ?" Her mom stares at the stars and said ," since you're older now.. i`ll tell you... sorry for not tell you ... Your dad ... passed away .. honey..." U-na's frozed and her eyes got very watery. She fell onto her knee. Her tears dripped like a waterfall . Her mom slowly went down on her knee and hugged her. "sorry ... your dad had a serious cancer. i was too poor that time to afford the payment...sorry U-na" U-na started crying non-stop that night....