The 1st Day

My High School Romance

Haebin's POV:

I watched the people and other cars pass by my car as my driver drove down the streets of CheongDamDong. I grinned as I remembered the fun memories I made when I ran away from home, it now that my parents found me. You have no idea of how much trouble I got into.

Hi, I'm Haebin, I'm apparantly a immature and ignorant person who now needs to go to Korea's most prestigious school to fix my habits, so my parents say. I rolled my eyes for the thousandth time that morning, I probably dug a hole in my brain from rolling them too much. I remember that morning at the table, my dad would tell me to be in my best behavior and my mom would nag me to take off my makeup. Parents are stupid.

You might be wondering, how did the daughter of a President of the CIA and an actual CIA agent end up like this? Well, I have no ing clue either. I was deep in my thought when the car stopped, the driver said, "Miss, you must go or else you're going to be late." I groaned but got out the car anyway, I slammed the door shut and cursed out loud. I DID NOT want to be here!

I saw a few students look at me when I dropped the F bomb, but they ran away when I glared at them. My uniform made me wanna throw up too, it was navy blue and a light blue neck tie. The light blue neck tie represented that I was junior. The school had a huge metal gate that was wide open for the dumb enough kids to walk through it. Did they actually found school fun? I've been homeschool my entire life and barely passed each grade.

Just then a group of freshman girls stepped on my fresh pairs of Jordans. I dared to look down but I shouldn't have, there was a dirty foot print on the top of the shoe! But the worse about this was that those girls didn't even stop to apologize, I wanted to yell but I calmed down a little. "Yahh!!" The group of girls stopped and looked back, one asked, "Yes?"

I walked up to them and asked, "Isn't it common courtesy to apologize to someone after stepping on their shoe?" The same girl looked at it and said, "Nothing happened to them." I rolled my eyes and tried calming down, "I don't give a if it didn't, apologize now or else I'm gonna rip all of your hair off."

Amazingly, they didn't buy that threat, she said, "Go ahead, I'd like to see you try. I take Karate." I smirked and shrugged, I grabbed her braid and started dragging her around the floor. She started screaming and struggling while her friends tried to help her but I easily pushed or kicked them out of the way. I kept pulling on the freshman's hair until her braid was loose, I smiled and started grabbing chunks of her hair and pulled as hard as I could.

Then to ruin the mood the teachers ran over and broke us apart, but while three of the teachers tried ripping me and the away from eachother, I "accidently" ripped an entire area off of her hair! She started crying when she saw her hair in my hands, the teachers tried to ask what happened. The freshmans explained what happened, I knew not to say anything.

 

Kikwang's POV:

"No! I said it's a covalent bond! How many times do I have to tell you that?" cried Yoseob, Dongwoon pouted and checked his notebook again. I grinned, Dongwoon was so cute when he was wrong, I said, "Don't worry, you'll get it sooner or later." He cried, "I have a test tomorrow and I stayed up all night trying to understand! I might as well not even go to school, hyung!"

Yoseob slapped the back of his head and said, "Then don't! Stop complaining and come to my tutoring!" After a pause, we all started laughing. Just then we saw our hyungs who were seniors, "Dujun hyung!" I yelled, he saw us and waved. Before I could even say hi, he exclaimed, "Dude there's a fight going on! With girls!"

I gasped, there was never a fight in Seoul High! Never! I looked at the direction Junhyung and Hyunseung hyung was looking at. I see a freshmans fighting one girl who seemed like she was winning. Yoseob cried, "OOH! Finally drama at this school!" Junhyung hyung nodded and said, "I think Seoul High has finally met it's match."

I didn't say a thing, I was just watching when I saw the junior girl rip the freshman's hair off! I grimaced at the thought of the young girl's pain. We all groaned. We watched the teachers drag her into the school and probably into the principal's office. Just then the bell rang! All six of us started running towards the clean building.

 

Haebin's POV:

Looking around the principal's office, I knew that he was the serious type. Just then he entered the room and said, "We called your parents and they're on their way." I shrugged and took out a pack of gum, but it was snatched out of my hand by the douche bag of a principle. "No gum or candy in the school." I blew my hair out of my face and sat with my arms crossed.

The door opened again and the freshman girls entered, the partially bald one rubbed her head with ice. What a . She started squirming when she saw me, " I don't want to sit next to that monster!" Principle Lee said, "Don't worry, just sit here and wait for your parents." She sat and watched me, "You just wait until my lawyer comes, I won't let you out of jail for the rest of your life."

I chuckled, then saw her nametag, Kim Jungah. I spun my chair to face her. She stood up immediatley, I said, " Jungah, stop hiding behind your parents and money and stand up for yourself, you dumb ." She shook at the "offensive" words that I threw at her, one of her friends named Taeyeon said, "Don't call her that, you meanie!"

I chuckled, then faced the principle who was shocked at everything that I said, it seemed like he never heard of cursing before.

After a good 20 minutes, Jungah's parents ran into the office and hugged her at once. The principle bowed and said, "I apologize for calling you over but there seemed to be a bad conflict between these two ladies." Jungah's mother glared at me and raised her arm to slap me. It hurt a little but I've been through worse, she yelled, "How dare you touch my daughter with your filthy hands!"

I grinned and looked at her in the eyes, without saying anything I grabbed Jungah's hair and dropped it. It floated to the ground slowly, with Jungah's mother watching it sway back and forth. She looked like she about to explode but before she did, my parents rushed into the room. Considering that my parents were basically spies, they put the situation together.

The young girl was basically bald, I had a red mark on my face and my shoes were dirty. My dad sighed and out of courtesy asked, "What happened now?" Jungah's father explained with a stern face, "Your daughter grabbed my Jungah and ripped her hair out, I'm not surprised that she's not losing blood from her head!"

Jungah exclaimed, "It did bleed! When I went to the bathroom!" I chuckled, which turned the situation for the worse. Jungah's mother suddenly turned into a devil, literally! She had flames in her eyes that were only focused on me! She grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me violently. My mom grabbed her by the arms and held her in a arm lock, the dads were also battling it out. Jungah's mom screamed, "Get your hands off of me, you wench!"

"I don't care if Haebin killed your daughter, you don't lay a finger on her." my mom threatened, gradually tightening her grip on Jungah's mom's skinny arms. I was kind of touched considering that my mom never really showed her side of weakness to me. The principle slammed a book on the desk, startling all of us.

"Can we please act like civilized people and talk about this situation!?" asked the principal. My mom, without a choice let her go and sat down in the seat next to me and my dad stood behind us.

"Now, what happened Jungah?" asked the principle.

"She attacked me for no reason! I didn't even do anything to her, she just kept calling me bad names!" cried Jungah, the complaint earned a hug from her friends and her mom. I wanted to gag at the sight, why is she such a ? The principle took some notes and then asked me what happened.

I didn't say a word, I found no reason to fight with a fake and if she didn't have the balls to actually tell what happened, then I'd rather be the punk who beat her. My mom nudged me and said, "Come on, explain your side of the story." Jungah's mom snapped, "There is no other side of the story, my daughter never tells lies!"

Nope, not going to say anything. I wasn't mad about the shoes, it's just how the parents raise their child to not have any manners. I saw how everybody was waiting for my story but instead I stood up and said, "I'm not going to say anything if she's too much of a punk to say the truth, and lady, your daughter isn't all that innocent." Jungah's mom gasped, I faced the principle again and asked, "Can I go to class?"

He didn't know what to say, so I took that as a yes. I grabbed my Herschel backpack and walked out the office. Before the door closed all the way, I overheard my parents ask about my punishment. I shrugged my backpack straps up and walked down the hall, glancing at my schedule once in a while to check where the hell I'm supposed to go.

I saw a familiar room number and just walked inside, class had already started and I immediatley was given 40 pairs of eyes just looking at me. I heard whispers of the gangster girl or the girl who took on 5 girls at one time. I saw that the back seats were already taken, but I didn't have a problem with that.

The teacher asked, "Uhh, may I have your name?" I kept walking down the row of desks to and said, " Kwon Haebin." I sensed her checking the roll book and said, "Umm okay, you can sit in any empty seat you like." I nodded and finally chose my spot, the desk next to the window, but someone was already sitting there.

The girl who took my seat nervously looked at me and asked, "Yes?" I pointed behind me with my thumb and she immediatley packed her stuff and got out the desk, I smiled and sat in the desk. The girl sat in another empty seat that was all the way at the other side of the room. "Don't you wanna do an introduction of yourself?" I shook my head and lied my head down on the desk.

The teacher cleared and said, "Umm okay, we'll start with page 108 today. Haebin, do you need a book?" Without lifting my head from the desk I said, "Just continue your lesson, ssaem. Don't worry about me." Without a choice, the teacher continued uneasily. I dozed off for a little, the stuff that the teacher was explaining made me fall asleep easily.

I woke up when the bell rang, the students got up to go talk to their friends with the 30 minute break they got. I just sat back in my seat and stared at the dirt on my shoes.

"Hey.." someone said, my eyes followed the voice and saw a nerd with glasses as big as his face, I almost laughed. "Do you need the notes for class?" I looked at his arms that were gripping onto his notebook, he seemed like he worked out. If he just got rid of the glasses, he would have been hot, .

I shook my head and said, "Don't need that." His shoulders dropped and said, "But we have a test on this stuff next week, if you want I can help you cram before." I faced him and said, "I said, I don't need that. So just go on with your life, okay?" Before he could say anything, I put my headphones and blasted Drake. He walked away and sat back into his desk, which was at the front.

 

Kikwang's POV:

It's okay, at least you tried Kikwang. Well, since she won't let me help her, I just need to focus on my grade. I opened my notebook again and started reviewing the notes and making more notes. Just then Yoseob rushed into the room almost tripping when he reached me desk. "Is it true that the crazy girl is in your class?!" I shushed him and pointed behind me, he looked back and immediately dropped.

He was lucky that she was listening to her music, he grabbed onto his heart and said, "Whew! That was close, she would have ripped my mouth off! What are you going to do?" I shrugged and said, "What do you mean? As long as we don't get in eachother's way, she won't mess with me." Yoseob nodded and said, "Oh yeah, I feel bad for you anyway, now you have to be careful in school."

We both jumped when we heard her chair squeek loudly against the floor as she got up to leave. When she left, I felt like my heart could feel a little more stable. Yoseob was right, now I have to be careful in school...