Chapter 5: Miracles in December

Miracles in December

“I am searching for, the one I can’t see anymore

I am listening for the one I can’t hear anymore.

I could see the things I couldn’t see

Could hear the things I couldn’t hear

You’ve given me power,

Ever since you left me here.”

 

 

 

BaekYeol

 

Chanyeol was doing a shoot for a client, this client was a dancer and he had asked Chanyeol to cover his dance performance today. Chanyeol was only glad that Baekhyun was with him. It had seemed that Baekhyun was invited too.

 

Chanyeol was snapping pictures of the guests and the whole place when he caught sight of Baekhyun with Kyungsoo or D.O….whatever.

 

Chanyeol snapped a photograph of the two. Baek was back, his smiles reached his eyes and his skin was a healthy glow again. Chanyeol snapped photograph after photograph.

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun one last time and smiled to himself.

 

For Chanyeol, this was a miracle, to have Baekhyun in his life back. He vowed never ever to hurt him again.

 

Baekhyun was busy chatting with Kyungsoo when the announcement was made:

 

“The Star: Kai Comeback show will start in a few minutes, ladies and gentlemen please be seated.”

 

And Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat in the very front along with a few people. He was glad Kyungsoo finally returned. He caugt sight of Chanyeol who was in front standing and was snapping photo after photo. This man had proposed to him the night before, and Baek who thought that getting back together with Yeollie would take a miracle, chuckled. Chanyeol was really hot and gentle now. And he was all Baek’s.

 Chanyeol caught Baek’s eyes and he winked. Baekhyun blushed.

 

Then thelights dimmed and the show started.

 

KaiSoo

 

The lights dimmed and the show started.

 

A voiced D.O was all too familiar with boomed over the speakers.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Before we start, I dedicate all of my performance for tonight for one person and one person only. This person happens to be my bestfriend in the whole planet, this person had once confessed to me but I could not return his feelings because I have someone else…”

 

The audience awed. Baekhyun looked at D.O.

 

D.O stood shocked.

 

“…I’m still sorry hyung. Really. This guy was always there for me, always had a bottle and a towel ready in hand whenever I needed him. He believed in me and I am where I am today because I wanted to show him…”

 

D.O was aware all eyes were on him now. Wait why? Then he looked beside him.

Jongin was there, looking at D.O. At him. With a microphone. And what D.O thought was a recorder voice was  actually being spoken live.

 

“…I wanted to show him how much he still means to me as a bestfriend and a brother. I can never return how much you loved me, but allow me to give you my brotherly love. I’m really sorry hyung. Will you ever forgive me?”

 

Then the whole auditorium hushed up.

 

“Y….yes.” D.O said to Jongin.

 

And the audience clapped and cheered.

 

“Hyung… this is Taemin.” Jongin introduced someone. “My Boyfriend.”

 

D.O. smiled. it wasn’t as heartbreaking as before, but he was happy for Jongin.

 

Taemin took D.O’s hand and shook it. “Taemin.”

 

“Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo smiled back.

 

“Now ladies and gentlemen, let the show begin.”

 

And with that, Jongin was dancing on stage, no, D.O corrected himself, on stage he was Kai. And he saw the once broken Jongin dance again, he lit up the stage with his own fire, and D.O smiled. To think that was all dedicated for him. He sighed. Seeing Kai or Jongin happy on stage again is his own miracle.

 

HunHan

 

Since Chanyeol gave the day off to Sehun, Sehun went to visit Luhan’s grave.

 

There he met Luhan’s sister.

 

“Sehun-hyung!” Lily smiled at him.

 

“Lily!” Sehun hugged Lily.

 

And together they talked to each other and to Luhan.

 

“Sehun hyung, I wanna thank you.” Lily suddenly said.

 

“What? why?” Sehun asked puzzled.

 

“You made Luhan hyung’s last days happy.” Lily smiled. “Luhan hyung was right.”

 

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked.

 

“He always said you were a miracle in the making. I never believed him at first because well, of you background. But you changed. And there’s some sort of miracle in that. And then you became Luhan hyung’s miracle, he fought harder for you, he loved you with all his heart.” Lily said, tears started forming in her eyes.

 

“Come here.” Sehun hugged Lily and whispered in her ear. “Lulu-hyung was also my miracle, without him I’d still be doing drugs, or worse, dead. He was also my miracle Lily, he was everyone’s miracle.”

 

And Sehun looked at the distance. He was sure he saw Luhan smile and wave and disappear. Sehun closed his eyes and let the tears come. He missed Luhan, but he knew that Luhan will forver be in his heart.

 

 

Author’s words

 

I finally finished an EXO FANFIC. WOW. I hope you guys like this story. To tell you the truth it’s my first time writing and finishing something like this. I really hope you like it. And let’s continue the journey with our twelve miracles alright? :)

 

Comment below reactions. I appreciate every critic. :)

Talk to me here too if you want:

Twitter: @leighphere/@OhHoeSehun

 

YOUNGKWANGSTORIES