Three

Hooky

Startled by the sudden collision, Sungyeol quickly glanced at the small male he bumped into and said his apologies. He continued to lead Myungsoo before being stopped by a much larger, intimidating man.

"Watch where you're going you gangly .", the enraged stranger hissed as he poked a meaty finger at Sungyeol's chest. Sungyeol slapped the man's hand away and stared at him defiantly. Seeing as how Myungsoo was the only rational one in this situation, he looked around for an alternative route, only to see more angry men headed their way, including the male Sungyeol collided with earlier. Panicked, the younger turned to gain his friend's attention.

"Look, guy, we don't want any trouble, so if you could please not murder us that would be great.", Myungsoo attempted to reason with the man that continued to stare Sungyeol down.

"No, we're not going to murder you. Maim you, probably.", spoke the voice of the shorter male from earlier.

"And who the hell are you, short stack?", Sungyeol spat as he turned to face the smaller, tan male.

"You can call me Namu", the male said. 

"What's with the other buff dudes following you?" Myungsoo squeaked, stil scared for his life.

"We are the greasers.", the short but muscular male said, authority exuding from his small frame.

Sungyeol scoffed. "That's obvious, seeing as how you literally look like you rolled in a tub of grease. Honestly, you all look like a bunch of mmmprfh.", Sungyeol continued to blabber even after he was silenced by Myungsoo's hand.

"Excuse my friend, he's a bit...", Myungsoo made a vague hand gesture that signalled that Sungyeol wasn't  the brightest bulb in the box.

Taking the opportunity, Sungyeol Myungsoo's palm before grabbing the disgusted male and hightailing it out of there, the greasers not too far behind. The two did all they could to evade the angered men and soon ran into a marketplace, smells of delicous snacks and the sounds of people loudly promoting their products surrounded the two.

"You're paying.", Myungsoo rasped out.

"On what terms?", came Sungyeol's reply.

"Pain and suffering."