Two

Hooky

The pair were "stealthy" in their escape from the musk-filled gynasium, and by "stealthy", it was more so of a panicked sprint before the coach caught sight of their shenanigans. After the two were clear from the gym, Myungsoo stopped as he gasped for breath.

"Why are you breathing so hard?", Sungyeol asked, as if the run across the gym hadn't winded him at least a small amount as well.

"Well sorry, Slenderman. Not everyone can have legs long enough to simply speed walk across that damned gym", Myungsoo bit back.

With a smack on the the back of the head and a snatch at his wrist, Myungsoo was hauled out by his older friend. As he stumbled behind Sungyeol, he realized that the two were not on a path that lead to either of their homes. 

"Where the hell are you taking me?", Myungsoo asked, trying (and failing) to hide the tremble of fear in his voice.

"Stop worrying, you wuss.", Sungyeol replied. " I know this cool place where-"

"Hold up one minute now.", Myungsoo interrupted. "Do you not remember the last time you dragged me away to some 'cool place'?", Myungsoo said as he pulled his wrist out of Sungyeol's grip. The boy could still remember during one particular summer in middle school when Sungyeol thought it would be a bright idea to convince the younger male to come along to a nearby lake in the dead of night, which just so happened to also be bear territory. Myungsoo shivered as he remembered his younger self in the fetal position on his front porch while Sungyeol only shrugged and fled the scene before Myungsoo's mother saw him.

"Look, you shouldn't dwell on the past, so just stick with me and we'll be safe.", Sungyeol said as he turned back to reassure his friend.  As the taller turned to continue their journey, he bumped into a menacing figure.

 

 

 

(/;@A@)/ cliff hanger because tomorrow is going to be a double update but here's a hint for which infinite member is coming up (so obvious OTL)

"We are the greasers.", the short but muscular male said, authority exuding from his small frame.

"That's obvious, seeing as how you literally look like you rolled in a tub of grease. Honestly, you all look like a bunch of mmmprfh.", Sungyeol continued to blabber even after he was silenced by Myungsoo's hand.