Be with me forever.

Bad romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ending this story. Although it's short, but it took me so long to finish. Thank you for your reading ^^ An open ending, but also see it as happy ending, what dod you think ? Tell me about it ^^

In the middle of a field, Kwon Ji Yong was standing with his usual smile on his face. He outstretched his arms, closed his eyes like he was waiting for something. And then, Seungri appeared.

“ Here you are. I’m waiting for you.”

Kwon Ji Yong still didn’t open his eyes. He turned his back to Seungri so he didn’t see the suspicion in Seungri’s eyes.

“ What do you want ? You let me find you too easy. Is this your new game ?”

Kwon Ji Yong still smiled, he reached his hand to the sky, just like he wanted to take something. It was full moon night, so the gentle light of the moon was shining down on them, made Ji Yong’s white skin looked more pale, almost like he could vanish anytime, like he was just an illusion. Seungri looked at Ji Yong’s back and felt so strange. He touched his chest where his heart used to beat in there. His dying heart, why did he feel it was hurting…Seungri shaked his head . No way it could beat, this man, Kwon Ji Yong had killed it, he had it stopped when he turned him into vampire and killed all his family. Yes, Kwon Ji Yong was his enemy, he couldn’t feel anything but hatred about Kwon Ji Yong. Seungri flied to stand in front of Ji Yong, so he could face to face with him. Then he saw Ji Yong’s smile. And that time, his dead heart really hurted, this smile, was the smile made him love Kwon Ji Yong. From the day he met Kwon Ji Yong till the day he loathed him, he still couldn’t forget this smile.

“ Seungri ah, do you remember how we met each other ?”

“ I forgot all.”

Of couse, it was a lie. Seungri wished, he could have forgotten about him, about what they had, only knew how to kill him and revenged for his family…Only if he could…

“ Ah, so bad of you. I still remember anything. The way you smiled when I have you the flower, the way you hugged me when you have already known I’m a vampire, the way you told me, you and me, forever be together, because you love me. Baby, I can’t forget even a little thing. I love you, forever and ever.”

“ Shut up ! Shut up ! Don’t you dare to tell me this !!!! You destroyed all ! It’s you.”

Seungri shouted out loud. His eyes turned red because of anger. Love ? what’s love ? Kwon Ji Yong, you love me ? It’s a sick joke I have ever heard.

“ Seungri, don’t ever doubt my love for you. Love to a normal person and to a monster, it’s totally different. Seungri, I’m a monster. But I’m a monster who loves you. I must have you even if I must pay for it. What forbid me to be with you, I have to destroy all. To me, only you’re important in life. You’re my everything. From the day I have met you, it’s our destiny. You must be with me, only I can stay beside your side. Only I.”

Kwon Ji Yong stopped smiling. In his eyes, Seungri could see the determination and the ruthlessness. Seungri must step back from Ji Yong, he shivered. Ji Yong’s craziness, he couln’t believe it all because of him.

Ji Yong reached his hand to pull Seungri near to him. One of his hand held Seungri’s waist, and the other hand touched Seungri’s face gently. He looked directly at Seungri’s eyes, and Seungri was dumbfounded to see, overcome all the craziness he used to see, was the warm and…love…Seungri closed his eyes, he didn’t want to believe what he was looking at. It made him hurt, and more than that, it made him weak, it made him remember that…yes, he still loves his person, loving him…loving Kwon Ji Yong…it’s a sin, Seungri couldn’t allow him to think about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter