I'll always love you...

Bad romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was a teenage vampire, I have seen a love of a vampire. That vampire, he has loved a human. And you know, human always has so short life. Only in one blink of us, they have already been old and can die anytime. He, that pitiful vampire, loved that person very much, too much for his own good. He did everything for that human, and in the end, all he received , is pain. Till this day, I still remember the day when his lover died. In the heavy rain, that vampire sat in there, embraced his lover tightly, ah no, his lover’s souless body, and gently whispered to his lover : “ I will always love you…” I have never known a vampire could love, and…cry… I, at that time, still didn’t know, love is the most dangerous thing in this world.

After that, that vampire has run everywhere to find the reborn of his lover, he believed that he could find that person back in his arms. And the  world certainly is cruel one, his lover in that life, has forgotten about him, about their love. That lover, has found for himself a new love, a love for life. So when he looked at that vampire, in his eyes, only had fear and anger and loath. A human used to love a vampire in the previous life, it was a so sick story, right ? So in the end, that vampire has ended his lover’s life and the love of his lover. He killed them, but they still held their hands together when they died. I watched all of that. I also saw, that vampire killed himself with the most painful way. He used his lover’s hand, stabed so deeply into his chest, and his heart…was crused by his lover’s hand too. The last moment in his life, he kissed his lover’s lip and whispered : “ I..will always love you, always…This time, I’ll let you have your true happiness…” He also used a silver knife to seal his soul, like that, he’ll never wake up again, never. He chose that way, ended all of that, by destroyed his own soul… Love, what’s it ?? His lover has betrayed his love and he did what ?? Killed his lover but let his hand go forever. And his lover’s next life, and the next next life, the next next next life, that person will never know, he used to love a vampire and that vampire loves him, loves him with all he has…Always and forever… I really hated what calls love, till the day I met Seungri.

Seungri…is a vampire’s hunter. What kind of this joke ?? A vampire loves a human, it’s bad. A vampire loves a v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter