Chasing

Bad romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chasing after me.

Following me.

Following me till the end of the world.

Following me till the last minute.

Chasing after the shadow I leave behind.

When I and you meet

Till when we meet

My hand’s going to go through your heart.

My head’s going to place in your hand.

That’s right…

You and me…let’s know…what the death is…

Seungri opens his eyes at the midnight. Nightmare, nightmare again !! He holds his head tightly, no, it’s not a dream, it’s memories. Memories about a bloody and painful night, a night when he lost everything.

Anywhere, the screams, the fearful crying can be heard. The red color of fire and blood, are mixing with each other, red color of misery. And here he is, a guy in black is standing at that place in ruin, with the sick smile on his face. He’s smiling with Seungri. In his hand, he’s holding a head of a person. The eyes of that person are opening so widely and fearful. He lifts the head up in the air, so the hot blood comes from the head can flow into his mouth. He his lips, like he wants to tell Seungri, this’s so tasty !

“ MOM !!!”

Seungri shouts pitifully. Yes, in that guy’s hand, is Seungri’s mother head.  His poor mother !! The guy heard his screaming, and begin walking to him,the smile has never disapeared from his lip. His mother’s eyes look straight to Seungri, the white and souless eyes. Seungri cries, what did he do ??

“ It’s your fault, Seungri, it’s all your fault !! It’s you who brought him to our home. It’s you who made our family all died !! It’s you !!”

The guy comes closer to Seungri, and gently puts his mother’s head into Seungri’s hand in romantic way. Like he’s giving Seungri a rose, a rose of love he used to give Seungri…His bloody lip’s near Seungri’s ear, and he whispers sweetly.

“ This is my gift to you. Do you like it ?”

Seungri  kneels down. No ! No !

“ Kwon Ji Yong !! I’ll kill you !!”

Seungri’s family is vampire’s hunters. They always hunt down the cruel vampires to save people’s lifes.

And now, it’s all destroyed in a vampire’s hand ! It’s all burried down because of Seungri’s mistake ! The proud family of brave hunters, all vanishes in the hand of the only heir. Seungri, has loved Kwon Ji Yong, he has loved, the most powerful and cruel thousand years old vampire ! He has loved a vampire !!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter