Everything Is Going So Fast

I Love You 1-4-3

I walked through the corridor alone. Well, as you can see. People here always have someone to accompany themself. Rather than            friends, i call them 'pet'. I mean seriously?, they just tailing around the visual. Tch. I'm sick off this school. Also, rather than school i call this Dungeon. I sighed. Trying to be strong. And suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hi Kim!" He greeted me. I raised my eyebrow. Who is he?, and why is he touching me?

"Hi?" I greeted him with an unsure tone. "Who are you?, and what are you doing?" I grinned him for head to toe.

"Oh yeth. I forgot to introduce my thelf . My name ith Oh Thehun. And tried to be friendlier to me will you?" 

"Uhh..." I was speechless it took times to understand what is he trying to say.  "How can you say that easyly?. You're a complete stranger for me" I tried to clear everything out.

 "Yo why are you tho mean to me?, i havent done anything wrong"  He makes fuss and everyone is staring us.

"Dude, listen up. I dont mean to be mean to you. But this is me. And i'm not interested to have pe.. (about to say pet) i mean friends. " I explain everything once again.

"BUT this is unfair!" Wow, i didnt know he can say 's'. Maybe that will do when he is mad or else.

"WHAT'S SO UNFAIR!, LIFE IS UNFAIR!. AND IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE IT FAIR, FIND ANOTHER PEOPLE TO BE  YOUR FRIEND!"  I finnaly exploded. 

"I want the perthon ith you" He kept making me annoyed and i ended up leaving him just like  that.

I walked to the toilet and wash my face. I stared my self on the mirror as the flashback started  controlling my mind. The last time i ended up on the hospital. I tried to control my mind and start getting frustated.

'Oh looks whose here, hows your  PARENTS BRAT?'

' girls, i forgot!'

'THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PARENTS HAHAHAHA!!'

'I think we're stepping out of line... OR DID WEE?? HAHAHAHAHAH'

"KIM WAKE UPPP!!!" I cheered myself. Cant believe that the trauma has changed everything. My heart is beating fast and i started to feel emotional. I feel like about to set my self on fire. Oh lord.. please help me..