Name is Kim

I Love You 1-4-3

               You were walking alone at the school coridor, you noticed that all eyes is on you. Its all happened since 2 weeks ago when the group of boys usually called EXO K&M found out that my parents got divorced. They said 'I can trust him' but the news start spreading too fast. Or should i say 2 days after that. I've got no friends since they thought 'my parents divorced because of me'.  A boy bumped at you in front of the class. Which is causing all the books you carried dropped at the floor. Sigh...

             "Sorry, i didn't meant to..." He answered casually, like nothing had happened to us.                                                               

               "Sorry  isn't  fixing anything dude"  You make your own way to the class. To lazy to had a conversation with namja like that.

                "Well... at least, i'm trying to fix this.."

                "Tired of your lies and excuses now get out from ma face" You cutted his sentence, without even staring at his face.

                "Everybody, get back to your own chair... I've got some announcement" The Journal Club just entered my class. Instead of helping her friend, one of em- Nadine is trying to get closer with Kai-EXO

                 "The School need one talented girl and 2 talented boys at singing. They gonna applied you two 'Korean National Music Festival'. The audition will be held on two days. Better practice. Raise your hand if you're intrested" You raised your hand as they grinned to you.

                   "Hah, Hope your parents come kid" See?...

                  "Name?"

                   "Kim. Just call me Kim"