chapter 1

Am I Living with an Idol ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘ASSSSSSSSSSSSAAAA!! I’m here finally ~ Hey Korea , I’M HERE !!’, shouted eunjung excitedly once she arrived at the Incheon airport ..

Ham Eunjung , a 18 years old girl who live in US since she still a baby ~ Never come to Korea , she then make such a rush decision to visit her grandparents  who stay in Korea .

‘Mommy ~’, eunjung called her moms as she’s heading out of the airport .

‘Oh my Jungie ~ Where are you honey ?’

‘Moms , guess what ? ‘, asked eunjung excitedly . ‘I’m in Korea now !’

‘WHAT ? How did you go there ? Why don’t you tell moms and dads ? Oh jungie-ah , you –

‘Moms ~’, eunjung smiled lightly hearing how panicked her moms are . ‘Don’t worry moms . I’m doing fine here ~’

‘Aigooo my little princess . What are you doing there ? You should tell mom and dad first honey ~”

‘Hehe , I just like to meet granny ~ You always tell me about them but you never brings me to meet them . So here ~ I made a decision to come here by myself !’, giggles eunjung

‘Honey ~ You know it’s dangerous for you to go there alone ‘, said her moms worriedly

‘Moms , don’t worry hmm ? I know how to take care of myself . Oh , I saw a taxi there . Mom , I have to go first . Don’t worry about me ~ I’ll call you back once I arrived at nanny house ! Love you mom . Bye ~’, said eunjung rushly and she quickly end the phone call .

‘Mr!! WAIT !’, shouted eunjung loudly and she quickly run towards the taxi ~

…………….

‘Hi ~’, smiled eunjung widely once she entered the taxi .

‘Annyeohasayo ~”, smiled the taxi driver widely . ‘Where are you going miss ?’, asked the driver in korea

‘S-S-Sorry ?’, eunjung seems blanked there since she really didn’t understand what is meant by that uncle . Yeah , living in US for his entire 18 years , she never learn how to speak Korean at all . What she knows is just a simple greeting and simple words thought …

‘Where are you going ?’, asked the taxi driver again

‘E-E-E-Errr , look a-a-a-ajusshi ? *wait ajusshi right?, thought eunjung

‘Yes , waeyo ?’

‘E-E-Err do you gangnam ?? Gangnam city ?’

‘Gangnam city ?’, asked that middle aged guy

‘Aishhh , how should I explain to him ‘, sighed eunjung . ‘You know gangnam style ? Oppa gangnam style ??? That city .. Gangnam city .. Can you drove me there ??’

‘Gangnam style ?’

‘No no no .. Not gangname style .. Gangnam city ~’

‘Gangnam city ? City ??’

‘Aishhhhh , ajusshi ~ Just drove me everywhere !”, eunjung can’t control his patience anymore .

‘Everywhere ? Oukay ‘, smiled that middle aged guy

‘O-O-Ommoo , you know words everywhere but you didn’t know gangnam city ?  You are so weird ~”, mumble eunjung

………………

‘Kyahhhhh , korea is so beautiful ! I hope winter season will come soon ~ It must be so beautiful with a snow ‘, smiled eunjung excitedly . About 1 hour in a car , eunjung finally is reached somewhere . Even she didn’t know where is she right now , but it’s okay since she’s confident that she can find her nanny house by herself ..

‘Thanks ajushhi ~ Here’s the money ‘, smiled eunjung

‘Ne ~ Komawo ~ Have a nice day young lady ‘, smiled that middle aged guy

‘A-A-Aaaa ne ‘, smiled eunjung awkwardly *what does he said ?? Aishhh , I should  learn Korean words with mom before !, sighed eunjung there

With a luggage on her left hand and with a handbag on her right hand , eunjung start to take a walk on the lonely road there .. She seems amazed looking at the house surrounds her . All the house there is so beautiful and big . It seems like she’s in a private place thought ..

‘Wait , where am I ? Aishhhh , is this a gangnam city ?’, asked eunjung to herself …

She then continue to take a walk and when she was calmly walking , she suddenly saw a signboard at the corner of the road there .. ‘S-S-Seoul ? ‘

‘Seoul ? what is seoul ?? ‘, asked her ….

‘Aaaaa , I should call mom ~”, smiled eunjung .She then take out her phone from her handbag and as she was about to make her phone call …

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ‘

She feel shocked when suddenly there is 2 guys who rides a motorbike snatches her phone and her handbag ..

‘Y-YAHHHH !!! THAT’S MY BAG !”, shouted eunjung loudly

‘Thank you for this ~’, laughed that two guy happily .

‘HELPPPPPPPPPPP !! YAHHH , MY MONEY IN THERE .. GIVE MY HANDBAG BACK TO ME !!’, shouted eunjung angrily . She then try to chased for that two guy but she was really unlucky since that two guys are faster than her . Within as seconds , they already are far away from eunjung ..

‘OMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ‘, eunjung was about to cried there . ‘YAHHH , YOU ARE JERK !! YOU WILL BE DIED !! I HOPE YOU WILL GET INTO AN ACCIDENTS AFTER THIS !!! AHHHHHHH !!”, shouted eunjung angrily ..

‘No wayyy ~ where should I go now ?? I don’t have a money at all ~ I can’t even contact moms and dad ‘, cried eunjung like a little kids there

*Ung ung ung*

As she was crying like a baby there , she suddenly can heard a bark sounds . And like what she had expected … An animals that she really feels scared of is right in front of her .

‘H-Hey , it’s dog ~”, said eunjung nervously with a sweat start to covering her face ..

*Un gung ung*

That dog continue to barked there ..

‘H-H-Hi ~ How are you ?’, asked eunjung nervously . ‘L-Look , I-I didn’t bother you so p-p-please don’t come to me . Eoo ?’

*un gung ung*

That dog start to come closer towards eunjung and make eunjung slolwly take a step behind …

‘Y-Yahhh , I didn’t bother you right ? D-D-Don’t come here !’, warn eunjung

*un gung ung *

That dog still coming closer towards her ..

‘OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ‘, with a fast step , eunjung quickly take her luggage and run as fast as she can ..

‘A-A-Aaaaa , why suddenly my stomach make a problem right now ~”, said eunjung annoyedly when she suddenly have a stomach ache there …

*UNG UNG UNG*

That dog start to bark more loudly and chased eunjung there

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HELP MEEEE ! MOM ,DAD .. I WANT TO GO BACK TO US NOW !!!”, cried eunjung as she is running….

‘A-A-Aaaaa , that house didn’t close it’s door . I should go towards there ..’, eunjung start to feel relieved when she saw one house with an open gate there …

……………………

‘Hyung , are you sure you don’t want to join us ?’, asked sehun

‘It’s okay ~ I want to sleep after this ~’,said Kris lazily

‘Hyung , you really will feel regretted for not joining us ~ It’s really rare we can go to the amusement park hyung ‘, said kai excitedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter