Page 2

Revenge is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is not always in right path sometimes we make mistake without our own knowledge. We never think about it because our heart win the battle with brain. Emotional in our self control our soul. It happen to people who eager to convey the revenge for people their love.

He sit comfortably in the chair looking at me that lying emotionally in this hard concrete. I can see he smirk at me and his face full with satisfaction while his eye full with hater and anger. My tears stop falling.

TIRED

PAIN

CONFUSE

A mixture feeling I have now. Why me that have to get through all this torture? What really happen to Myungsoo Hyung and my hyung? Too many question I want to ask but my mouth too dry to open and my voice too hoarse to speak.

He up from the chair walking toward me, hold my chin hard and I can taste blood that already dry begin to pour back. It hurt! STOP! PLEASE! I want to scream but I can’t because I’m too afraid to speak out. Scare for the consequences that I will get if I speak.

“Hurt ?”

How can he ask me that stupid question. Maybe he should try to pay people to beat him up just like me. He laughed that sound sarcasm to me.

“Poor you, I’m so sorry too destroyed your beautiful face darling, not really my  intention”

LIE!

He stand up and walk away from me. Walking to the door and without any glance at me, he leave me alone in this soon to be dark room. No light. In this pain and condition. Can I survive I asking myself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter