Page 1

Revenge is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk as fast as i can. I can hear a foot step behind me and it make my heart beat fast. I can see my house just in front me but it too late. That thing grab me put something in my mouth and i see darkness.

I try adjust my view as a lighy is too bright in this room. Wait! Where am i?

"you already wake up" I turn my head and i can see a man older than my age i guess. His eye is so small and he look.like a hamster.

"Who are you?what you want from me? Let me...."

"SHUT UP!" He scared me up and automatically i shut my mouth.

"Don't you recognise.me Sungjong, try look at me and wash your brain. Think think LEE SUNGJONG!" I look at his face and suddenly i remember something. He is Myungsoo brother but why he do this. I meet him once in his brother engagement day with my brother.

"You Myungsoo hyung brother right? But why you doing this? What my fault to you?" He laugh at me and then walk closely while hold up my chin and look toward to.my eyes. He stare scare me up.

"You do.nothing but your brother have a debt toward me and my brother!"

"What you talking about, are you blame my brother for myungsoo hyung death. It was an accident"

SLAP!

" ACCIDENT YOU SAY! BULL!!! It all your brother fault. That day he broke up with my brother and that the reason why my myungie drive over the limit. His dead because of your brother!"

"Lie! My brother love myung hyung so much. It cant be"

I shake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter