Erm, There's Something About Your Hair

Erm, There’s Something About Your Hair (Oneshot)

The musical ended spectacularly to thunderous applaud from the audience. That put me in a good mood as usual. The musical, The Three Musketeers had been very successful and well received by all. The audience loved the cast, expecially me. I felt like I was born for the stage. Musicals are vibrant and elaborate, entertaining and fun-filled. To me, everything about this genre of theatrical performance was beautiful – from the preparation, practices to the songs, dialogues, acting and dance. I loved the dramatic display of emotions – happiness, anger, humour, passion, love and the list goes on. Even though I was not someone who could be classified as having a typically good singing voice but I was powerful enough to deliver in a musical performance. I loved how I could throw my voice out for all to hear in the theatre. Listen to how it resonated within the enclosed space as I sang. I loved how my strong voice and plentiful expressions captured the attention, evoked emotions and produced laughter from the audience. I loved the power I held with my voice. I loved how it could possibly inspire, spur and nurture.

I have always been fond of music ever since I was much younger. It was just a matter of time that I learned to play various musical instruments. They said I have a flair for it but I told them it was all hard work with many hours of practices and more practices. Playing in musicals was like a childhood dream come true. Though I envied KRY’s aptitude for singing, I adored my own voice. I am who I am and I obviously did not croak out there just now. I was praised endlessly by my fellow stage actors and bandmates for my impressive performances, excellent stage presence and outstanding portrayal of my given role, D'Artagnan.

I knew that I still have a lot to learn, a long way to go and I would not allow myself to get in over my head with my current achievements. Hey, I am Lee Sungmin, the humble but somehow insecure one.

Oh, did I tell you that they loved my blond hair? Fans, media, stylists and makeup artists alike told me so. I was advised to go natural for the TTM musical instead of having it styled stiff with mousse and sprays. I have no qualms about it since I loved the feel of the wind in my hair as I run on stage, feel it flopping this way and that as the sword in my hand swished through the air when I fight. I didn’t care about my dishevelled mob of hair because I fell in love with the freedom that it brought me.

And.

My boyfriend loved it too. A little too much, actually.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That night, I returned to the dormitory with a tired body and a weary mind. Nevertheless, my face blossomed into a wide smile when I saw Kyuhyun dozing off on the sofa in the living room, head fell back against the backrest, mouth slightly opened, his laptop resting on his lap, his legs stretched out in front of him with the balls of his heels perched on the edge of the coffee table, the latest on-ear headphone plugged in with the earpads cushioned on both ears. I could hear the muffled sounds from whatever that was still playing on the screen. I walked nearer to sneak a peek and found it to be an earlier episode of Star King. The host, Kang Ho-dong was gesturing wildly and speaking animatedly to a female guest. I deduced that the muffled sound should be his booming voice. How Kyuhyun could still sleep with that was a mystery I have no wish to unravel, not at this moment at least.

I left him to simmer on the sofa while I trudged to my room to unload. After grabbing my boxers, I headed to the bathroom for a much needed shower. I adjusted the setting on the showerhead to optimize the flow of water for a pressurised output meant for massaging. I stayed under the strong jet of water for longer than necessary, feeling the warm water beating onto my back and I sighed when I felt the tense muscles in my shoulders relaxing, albeit a little.

Feeling somewhat guilty of wasting water, I quickly shampooed my hair and soaped my body. After the gratifying bath, I stepped out of the bathroom wearing just my boxers and was towelling dry my hair when I walked into the living room. There, on the sofa, Kyuhyun continued to nestle. The whole house was quiet except of the soft murmurs coming from Kyuhyun’s headphone. I noted the time on the clock to be twelve-thirty in the morning and assumed the rest of the members to be asleep.

I continued the walk into my bedroom to retrieve my hairdryer. If the noise from Kyuhyun’s headphones lulled him to sleep instead of keeping him awake, I assumed that the noise from my hairdryer would be nothing more than a buzz. Though tired and sleepy, I opt for drying my hair in the living room hoping the variety programme on Kyuhyun’s laptop could at least keep me awake till my hair was thoroughly dried. I dragged my feet towards the sofa, plugged in the socket to the nearest power point and switched on the power supply. After planting my lightly onto the soft leather seat beside him, I adjusted the hairdryer to a medium setting and started drying my hair as I fixed my eyes on the computer screen.

Soon, the soft whirling sound of the hairdryer slowly lulled me toward sleep. My eyes became unfocused, my eyelids felt heavy and I found myself hovering between sleepiness and wakefulness. I was jolted awake several times when my hand slackened and dropped slightly causing the dryer to lightly hit the top of my head. However, soon after the sudden alertness, my eyelids threatened to shut again.

I was abruptly jerked awake when I started to seriously nod off. I knew I couldn’t save my head this time as I felt my uncoordinated and sluggish hand that was holding the dryer fell even after being suddenly roused from sleep.

The hit I was expecting did not materialise. Instead, the hairdryer was swiftly taken away from my hand. I lifted my head torpidly and found Kyuhyun facing me, holding the electrical device in one hand and was stretching out the other to support my head under my chin. His laptop and headphone had been placed on the coffee table and his legs crossed and folded on the sofa seat. There was an amused expression on his face and I suspected that he must have been watching me for a while before he came to my rescue. With half lidded eyes, I smiled sleepily at him.

“Hey half- D'Artagnan, you are home.” Kyuhyun greeted with a smirk and placed the hairdryer on the floor beside him.

“Hey my creepy love, I’m home.” I replied with a shy smile.

“Come on, let me help you dry your hair.” Kyuhyun said and I nodded gratefully. “Turn around, I’ll start with the back.” He instructed and I complied, moving slothfully as I positioned myself with my back facing him. He picked up the dryer and powered on the device, directing the warm air on my wet hair. I sat with my back hunched but trying hard to keep my head upright. I felt Kyuhyun’s fingers running through the strands of my hair, fluffing them up to dry the roots. I smiled when I felt him pulling lightly on some strands and inhaled the scent of my shampooed hair through the nose. It was especially sensual when he threaded his fingers starting from my nape and dragged his warm palm slowly upwards along my wet scalp while planting soft kisses all over my head. He had just my scalp but I didn't care. I told him to do it again, a few times in fact. “Min, your black roots are showing, it’s time for a touch up.” I heard him said.

“Hmm.” I could only hum in reply. Kyuhyun’s fingers continued to move around on my head, gently lifting and shaking in between strands of blond hair. He was tending to my hair tenderly and it got so pleasantly comfortable that sleep took over again. My head started to loll and I felt my body leaned forward slowly. Then I felt Kyuhyun shifted behind me and the next thing I knew, a warm hand went under my right arm, wrapped itself around the front of my torso and was pulling me backward. Realising that I had dozed off again, I sat slightly upright and turned my head back at him with a questioning look and I realised that he had unfolded his legs to accommodate me.

“Rest your back on my chest.” He whispered softly into my ear. I didn’t want to at first because I planned to go to bed as soon as my hair had been reasonably dried and any intimate contact with him may shatter that. However, he was gently yet insistently tugging me back with his flexed arm and I didn’t want to argue with him in my current state of mind so I let my body relaxed and landed lightly on his chest. After making sure that I was snugly nestled in, he lifted a hand to tilt my head to one side, facing away from him and continued to dry the hair on that side of my head. Feeling grateful that I finally had something to lean against, I closed my eyes and selfishly let myself doze off again. Just when I was about to fall asleep, I felt his lips pressing feather-like kisses on my head, took long sniffs of my shampooed hair again and burrowed his face in to feel the softness of my dried locks. He seemed to like molesting my hair and I was not one to mind. I didn’t know how it happened but I was slightly aroused by his seemingly innocent actions. I would have jumped him if not for my stronger need to sleep.

He shifted my body so that my head was resting on his other shoulder and he tilted my head to dry the other side. He did the same thing to that side – kissed, sniffed and burrowed. I felt downright loved with his simple actions and was unconsciously snuggling backward into his body. He chuckled lightly and resumed drying the fringe of my hair.

“Min.” Kyuhyun was calling out to me and I tried hard to peel my eyelids open. “Baby.”

“Hmm?” I hummed in question.

“Turn around. I need to dry the back since it is not thoroughly dried earlier.” Kyuhyun said as he switched off the dryer and placed it down on the floor beside him. Whatever, I needed to go back to sleep so I moved my leadened body with his assistance and found myself seated facing him with my thighs draped intimately over his, our crotches almost in contact but not touching. My eyes widened slightly which wasn’t very noticeable with my half-lidded eyes at our suggestive position but said nothing. Instead, I slouched and looked up at him, my body swaying a little from the effort to stay upright. It must have been an adorable sight. He chuckled while looking at me fondly, pinched my cheeks, petted my head and pecked me on my lips several times. Given any other day, I would have him there and then but just not today.

He then pulled me gently forward by my nape and rested one side of my face on his chest, my hands automatically wound themselves around his waist. I felt my whole body slumped into his and then I was dead to the world. He looked down at my sleeping face and smiled affectionately while playing with my fringe, pulled them back and tucked them behind my ear. He tugged my head into the crook of his neck after placing a lingering kiss on my forehead and resumed drying my hair.

It didn’t help to have wet dreams about doing naughty things to Kyuhyun when all I wanted was to sleep and sleep.

It also didn’t help that my nostrils were assailed with nothing but his masculine scent.

It clearly didn’t help with the bodily contact and that he was now running his fingers through my hair.

It surely didn’t help that our crotches touched.

I felt my twitched happily and I knew I now needed him.

It definitely didn’t help that I groaned out loud.

It ing didn’t help that I had unconsciously scooted my toward him and our groins grinded and glued. He moaned ily and spread a warm palm up and down my back. So he was hard too. Wicked.

I burrowed my face into his neck and kissed him there, nibbled on the soft skin a little and whispered “Kyu, I need you.” I felt naughty and , albeit still sleepy. The soft buzz of the hairdryer died and then I heard a soft plop telling me that he had dropped the device on the floor. He peeled me off his chest and held me by my shoulders.

“Min, are you sure? Aren’t you sleepy?” Kyuhyun asked with concern while looking at me lustily. He was breathing heavily through his nose and his eyes were dark.

“See this buddy here.” I purred while pointing to my crotch. His eyes followed my finger. “It didn’t want to rest because I dreamt of you earlier, ing me deliciously into the mattress.”I smiled slowly stretching my lips, still unable to fully shake off the sleepiness. He groaned, slid his hands down to pull my in to close any remaining gap and bucked his hips towards mine. We were both really hard and it was torturing me to no end. I moaned lustfully loud and lifted my hand to grab his face for a much needed french kiss. He lifted my off the couch and straightened his legs while I wound and tightened my legs around his waist, straddling him, not breaking the desperate and messy kiss. He locked one arm around my waist and cradled the base of my head with another, fingers splayed on my now dried hair. I was desperate to be ed and hurried him along by grinding my hard-on on his. We were practically dry-humping when he pulled away from my mouth to whisper the one word I longed to hear for a while now.

“Bed.” He breathed out and I nodded vehemently. He tightened his hold on my buttocks and I clung to him with my arms around his neck and legs wrapped securely around his middle. I was biting on his earlobes when I felt him heaved our bodies up and headed to his bedroom, the room where we would make sweet sweet love.

 ~~ THE END ~~