Not in the Mood

You Belong to Me

Niel wrapped his arms around Ricky’s shoulder as they walked to his cafe. It was pretty normal for the members to do this to each other but Niel’s real intention was just to get close to Ricky. Niel was not sure when he found Ricky to be really lovable but he had found himself to look after Ricky and care for him a lot. Today was their day off and they decided to stop by Niel’s café to get some coffee. Ricky was pretty comfortable with Niel but he didn’t like it when it was in front of Changjo or unless it was fanservice for fans. He was worried Changjo might think wrongly so he playfully pushed Niel off to the side. He glanced at Changjo to see if Changjo was looking but the maknae did not even give a peek.

Chunji and L.Joe were busy flirting and making fanservice for the fans that were there. Niel rolled his eyes at their greasiness and turned to look at Ricky and noticed that Ricky had a latte foam on his upper lips. He couldn’t take his eyes away. Ricky’s lips look so rosy and soft. Seconds later a hand reached up and wiped it away gently and slowly in front of his bare eyes which made him snapped out of his daze as the fans screamed so loud, the café sounded like an earthquake was erupting. 

He finally looked away from the lips to the owner of the hands that had wiped the foam off Ricky’s lips. Changjo gave a smirky smile at the fans and the fans screamed even louder.

What a jerk. One day he is such an and another he would be such a sweet er… Niel glared at Changjo without him seeing. Ricky was red as a strawberry and his heart was beating so fast. He couldn’t think straight. Like was he dreaming? Changjo had never done this kind of fanservice to anyone ever.

Before Ricky could get in too deep with his feelings and thoughts, Changjo stood up and announced that he had somewhere to go. Ricky was confusingly astounded. How come I didn’t know? Jonghyun usually tells me what his plans are…… He must've just been too busy. Ricky thought and watch as the maknae left the café. He looked over to his other members as they were busily talking.

CAP, as the leader, asked everyone where they wanted to go next since they have the whole day. Ricky didn’t feel like answering even though he would have been the first to shout out a place he wanted to go to. Niel, who had called out the amusement park won after Chunji said the mall and L.Joe said the movie theater, noticed that Ricky didn’t called out a place.

“Changhyun-ah, where do you want to go?”

Everyone turned to look at Ricky.

“Huh? Uh….yea, the amusement park sounds good.”

CAP groaned. He didn’t want to go there, anywhere else but the amusement park. When they got there, Chunji jumps up and down excitedly and kept dragging L.Joe towards the rides he wanna go on. L.Joe just sighs and laughs at his behavior.

CAP stayed down and watched. He was afraid of heights and he would get sick riding the roller coasters. Occassionally, he would ride the swing and parachute with the other members just because he was there.

They finally decided it was time to leave and left to go eat at a restaurant near there.

They sat at the highest floor of the restaurant. After they ordered and waited for their food to be served, Niel still feel that Ricky wasn’t doing fine. When they were still going on the rides earlier, he could feel that Ricky was smiling but his heart wasn’t there. He wanted to ask him but he knows that he was bothering Ricky too much and he didn’t want Ricky to get annoyed with him.

Ricky, indeed, was not in the mood for any fun. He sighed as he waited, looking out to the dark night sky. Where did Jonghyun go?

They walked back to the dorm and, as usual, they were loud. Wearing their sunglasses and caps to hide themselves, it didn’t matter if they were celebrities, they like it that way. It would be even weirder and people would notice them more if they were to walk fashionably and be cool. At least being loud would make them look like regular street kids roaming through the night.

Although the hyungs were busy laughing at jokes that Ricky did thought it was really funny, at times like this, he didn’t have the mind to laugh along as much as he would like to. They were walking the seoul street where many cafes and shops were still open during the late hours. He would occasionally just smile once in a while, thinking that his hyungs are being stupid because Chunji always makes hilarious sarcasm and funny imitations of other known celebs. But they all know it was just for fun but it was really silly. But at one point, when he turned to look at his hyungs who were now jumping up and down and holding their stomachs because they laughed too hard, someone in one of the shop caught his eyes. It was someone he knows far too well that he could recognize him anywhere.

What? Isn’t that……?

But that someone wasn’t alone. 

 

 

 


I am sooo sorry, everyone ! It has been so long. 

I finally have a chance to write something. I had projects lining up one after another and I wasnt able to update that fast. Really sorry. Hope u all understand and like this small update ! I will be back ! thanks for sticking around !