A Sight Before Bed

You Belong to Me

 

“You look really good in red, Jonghyun.” Ricky told the boy. They were in a photoshoot and Ricky was partnered up with the maknae as usual.

“Do something fresh and interesting for the spring edition.” the photographer said. So Changjo put his arms around Ricky and made a pose. Ricky felt his face blushed. He tried his best to focus on the camera instead of the arms that was wrapped around his shoulders but he failed as the maknae kept smiling and leaning towards him. ‘Wow, he looks so good.’ Ricky thought.

“okay, last one!”

Changjo leaned in and Ricky can feel his face right next to the other. Changjo’s warm breath tickled Ricky’s left ear. His heart was racing at the subtle touches of his 95-line band member.

Changjo took his arms off Ricky and headed to the dressing room. Ricky watched Chunji and Niel go up to the white backdrop as it was their turn and watched them until Changjo came back out dressed in his own clothes.

“Are you leaving?” Ricky asked.

“Oh, yea. Since this is our last schedule for the day, I asked manager hyung to let me go early. I’d be back tonight.” Changjo said as he fixed his jacket and nodded a ‘see ya’ to Ricky.

Changjo was out the room before Ricky could say anything more.

“Changhyun-ah~ come play with me.” L.Joe said as he was sitting next to CAP touching his phone. “I’m bored.”

Ricky pouted as he walked to L.Joe. “what do you want to do, hyung?”

“Ninja.”

“ah no, hyung. That’s too hard if it’s only the two of us. Something easier.”

“there’s nothing else…”

“then that’s too bad.” Ricky was about to turn and walk away.

“ah, wait! Let’s take pictures then.” L.Joe grabbed Ricky’s wrist and pulled him to sit beside him so they could take pics together.

Ricky rolled his eyes and started making funny faces at L.Joe’s phone. “awe cute. Imma upload this on Twitter.” L.Joe said laughing at the dorky pics they’ve taken. Ricky sat there looking at L.Joe uploading but part of his mind was thinking of the boy who had just left.

--

 

Ricky sat in front of the laptop in his shared room with Changjo. It was a bit past 11 when he heard the front door clicked and shortly after, the door of the room was opened.

“you’re still up?” Changjo asked as he walked in.

“yea.” Ricky answered and watched Changjo went to take off his jacket and hang it in the closet. “where’d you go?”

“uh. Went out with my sis. Haven’t seen her in awhile….so.” Changjo shrugged. “oh hey, there’s a fansign schedule tomorrow right?”

“Ha” Ricky laughed. “yea. Did you forget? Pabooo.” Ricky teased smiling at Changjo.

“Well, I better go take a shower then.” He said and took a towel with him to the bathroom.

Minutes later, Changjo came back with only the towel wrapped around his waist. Ricky tensed up. He hadn’t been alone in the same room with a half Changjo for a while and since Changjo had been going back to the gym during these past several weeks, his body was becoming manlier and toned. Ricky kept his eyes glued to the computer screen, not daring to look anywhere else.

He started a quick game and heard Changjo mumbling something but he kept his focus on the game.

“Ricky.” Changjo kept calling because Ricky didn’t answer which made Ricky lost the game and made Ricky frustrated so Ricky turned forgottenly that Changjo was still changing.

As he turned, he found himself looking right at Changjo’s manhood.

“AH! CHANGJO!” Ricky yelled, eyes widened and quickly turned back to the computer screen closing his eyes. His heart was bumping faster than usual.

“What? What’s wrong?” Changjo asked confused.

Ricky opened his eyes and sighed, strongly not moving his head this time. “nothing..just……what did you want?”

“oh. I said what are you doing. Finish up and go to sleep.” Changjo said while walking to his bed and pulled the blanket over himself.

Ricky sighed once more, calming his heart and shut down the lap top. He glanced over to the maknae before getting up and walked toward the light switch.

“you all set?” Ricky asked the other who was putting head phones on and nodded.

Ricky turned off the lights and shook his head walking to his own bed.

What the hell, Jonghyun. Ricky thought. That wasn’t what I needed to see tonight, you stupid giant maknae.

He sighed once more and pulled the covers over him and tried to get the sight out of his mind. 

 

 

 

 


Hiii, my lovely angels~ so here it is! hopefully you all like the beginning. It was pretty hard thinking how to start it off but yea. please bear with me as this is to get the story started, it will be better at the very least ! Leave some comments about it, kais? 

oh and thanks to all my beautiful subbies that subscribed already! Hope yall like it!

aaannndddd, Happy Lunar New Year ~! Have you've seen Teen Top's new year vid?? They were soooo adorably cute~~!!! Check it out if you havent! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gN4xz7mW8s&feature=youtu.be