Saved by the Knee

Beneath The Starlight
At first, I was too stunned to do anything, but him comparing me to a mouse shook me out of it. How dare he!? 'Not another step, you creep!' I yelled. 'Hey, take it easy, babe. Hear me out.' He kept coming. I lurched forward so quickly that I stunned him and kneed him in the bifurcum. Yeah, that's right, I kneed him in the royal jewels. Bull's eye! I had the pleasure of seeing his face contort in pain before I bolted off. Some pains just exceed screaming. I glanced back and saw him crumpling down slowly, knee first, like ice-cream melting in the sun. A little part of me felt sorry for the guy, that must have hurt. I didn't stop running though. I made it outside the gym and ran straight for the exit. One more turn and I'd be facing the exit. I reached the end of the corridor and made the turn. THUD!!! I literally saw stars as I landed first on the hard tiled floor. That hurt. A lot. 'ow ow ow! What's wrong with you!? Can't you watch where you're going!?' a guy yelled at me 'What's your problem!? Can't you stay out of the way!?' I retorted. I finally opened my eyes and saw him sprawled on the floor. Choi Min Ho, in the faded blue jeans and black polo shirt in all his dazed glory. He was staring at me. 'What?' I said. 'Nothing' he said getting up abruptly. 'What are you doing here?' he murmured 'What are you doing here?' I spat back. He smiled a half smile. 'Can't you just answer one simple question? I was busy with something. Was heading home when you head-butted my face' I scowled. He just kept on talking. 'Do you need a lift home?' This time, I sneered. 'Only if you promise not to try and kiss me' he looked like he'd just been slapped. 'Why would I do that?' he asked, confused. 'Are you saying I'm not kissable?' I asked fluttering my eyelashes. 'You're flirting' he said and turned away heading outside. It was my turn to look dumbfounded. Ten minutes later, we were in his truck, driving home. He asked why I'd been running and I told him, leaving out the part about the letter and Hyun Joong. 'You did what!?' he yelled, losing his grip on the steering wheel for a second. 'I kneed him in the groin.' He flinched 'I had no choice! I told you what he did, he looked like he wanted to do more than that.' He just stared straight ahead. Of all the people to give me a lift, I wasn't expecting him. 'You're feisty' he finally said. I smiled. 'Bet on it' I said, with a wink even though he wasn't looking at me. Five minutes later, we were on my uncle's lawn. 'Thanks for the lift' I said. 'Don't mention it. I was afraid you'd knee me too if I didn't ask.' We both started laughing. The sound of the door opening made me look back. It was Lee Min Ho, peering out, when he saw me, he just clased the door a little too loudly. 'Someone's not happy' Choi said. 'Tell me about it. Gotta go now. Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow.' I said, turning back and walking to the door. 'Wait' I turned. 'Yeah?' He looked like he wanted to say something, but then he just sighed and said 'It's nothing. See you tomorrow' Then he left... Hey guys! Thank you so much for readin! Hope you enjoyed the updates. Will update again soon. Please comment!