Chapter 3

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3


Your POV

Doojoon and I haven't contacted with each other like before. Now we start to have our own time we didn't spend time together once. I don't know I were the one who trying to escape from him or he being busy with Myong. I started to feel lonely, if mum staying here with me it's really good. But I can't go back because I have already chosen my own life.
Pick up your phone jagiya, oppa calling you~
I almost jump off my bed when I heard my ringtone while I was thinking. I don't know since when Junhyung has recorded it in my phone.
"Why are you so late?" Junhyung makes a little noise from other line.
"Because I was shocked with your recorded" I told him.
"Hahahahaha~ do you like it" he laughs out loud.
"Ugh" I make an exclamation of horror sound.
"Yah~" he shouts back.
"And what's bring you calling me tonight?" I look at the clock "Didn't you have clubbing tonight?" It's strange because Junhyung never stay home at night, he always hang out with his buddies every night.
"Geez~ don't ask me a lot just go to open your curtains"
"Why I need?" I pretend not to do follow him but I still went to opened it, want to see what's happen. I see Junhyung was standing and waving his hand to my room. "What are you doing there?"
"I'm hungry and I want you to go with me" he giggling happily and since the morning I haven't eaten anything in my stomach yet.
"Come on I know you haven't eaten yet" he speaks beseechingly.
"Ok, let me change first"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Junhyung leaning against his car like promoting the car.
"Why're you so late?" His pouting then he starts to scan on me head to toe.
"What?" He made me feel uneasy.
"What's wrong with you huh?" He asked me serious tone. I looking at myself and nothing wrong with me. "Look at your jeans it's short" he was complaining me. I tie my eyebrows don't understand.
"Yes, I usually wearing that" I make silly face "If you don't like I won't go with you" I pretend to get back.
"Yah" he pulls my wrist "But you can wear this kind of clothes only I stay around you, do you got that" I nodding along but not pay attention to him.
Klue~
"Yah~ apayo! Why did you pouching me" I touch my head and pouted.
"Because you didn't listen to me" he sticks the tongue out and I glaring at his stupid face.
"Jerk" I shout at his face then slapping his arm "Idiot I hate you"
"_______-ah stop" he tris to block his body "I won't do that again ok"
"Ok" I stop hitting him.
"Well let's go now" he putting his arm around my shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter