Chapter 10

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV


"Junhyung" a girl voice blow up to Junhyung.

"So Eun?" Junhyung quickly release my hand from his grab. I lift up my face to see him. "Why did?" she is walking toward us with her smiling face. 

"You are wondering why am I here right?" she smiles like an angle that falling to earth. I staring at them don't know anything. Junhyung doesn't reply. "You look like you don't want to see me" she pouts. 

"Ani" Junhyung refused so quick. "I thought you won't come back" that girl laughing softly. 

"I'm back to study here again"

"Really?" Junhyung was so exited. She nods.

"And where do you want to go?" she raising her brow. 

"I'm going home"

"Oh! you still living alone?" Junhyung turns his face away.

"Sorry for disturb" I said. "Junhyung I'm going home first" I prepared to go away but Junhyung grabs my hand again make me want to yell at him. "I can go by my myself" I take his hand off and go without looking at him. I walking away with my disappointed feeling. I'm curious who's that beautiful girl? Why did he release my hand when he sew her? And why am I hurting?

"_______-ah" I stop and look at who called me. 

"HyunA" I smile at her. She walking toward me with Hyungseung. 

"What're you doing here alone? Where's Junhyung oppa?" she tries to looking behind my back. I looking on the ground. 

"What're you two doing here?" I changed the subject with faking smile. HyunA smiling shyly back and shaking Hyungseung's arm with shyness. "I know, I know" I making a teasing face to her.

"_______-ah Do you want to join us?" suddenly Hyungseung asked. 

"Aniyo oppa I don't want to be a third wheel" I laugh. 

"Aniyo _______-ah we're happy if you go with us" HyunA refused. 

"Kekekeke~ I'm kidding with you" I giggling. "Have fun new couple"

"Yaaa~ _______-ah" HyunA's face become red.

"OMO HyunA is shy" I teased. Hyungseung laughing softly. 

"Oppa" HyunA pouts. I shake my head and go. "_______-ah"

"Ne?" I turn to HyunA. 

"Are you okay?" she asked. 

"I'm fine" I give her a thumb. HyunA wants to ask more but Hyungseung stops her. 

"Call us when you arrived home" I laugh and nod. 

"Oppa it's just a few block from here" I told. I know what he mean. "Annyunghikeseyo" I said goodbye to them before leave.

 

No one POV


"Oppa I think _______-ah isn't fine" HyunA said. Hyungseung agrees. "Then why did you still let her go alone?" HyunA hits him lightly.

"If we still force her, she'll get more upset" HyunA nods. 

"I wonder what going on between those two because they just being happy together a week" HyunA sighs. "Oppa do you know what happen?" Hyungseung shaking his head. "Don't let me find out you hiding something from me and _______-ah for Junhyung oppa"

"HyunA it's not fair for me" Hyungseung opens his eyes wide.

"I just warned you" HyunA folding her arms.

"You look like you care about _______-ah then me" Hyungseung pouts and HyunA nods. 

"That's true" Hyungseung's jaw drop.

"HyunA!" Hyungseung pouts again. 

"Meo?~" she turns to Hyungseung then her eyes catching something. "Oppa" HyunA taps Hyungseung. 

"Meo?"

"Is that Junhyung oppa?" Hyungseung tries to look following HyunA pointing finger. "And who's that old lady" HyunA asked. 

"So Eun?" Hyungseung question. 

"Do you know her?" HyunA looks at Hyungseung's face with her big eyes. 

"Huh?" Hyungseung get a little surprised because of HyunA look right now. 

"What's going on with you?" HyunA knits her brows together. 

"Nothing let's go somewhere else" Hyungseung pulls HyunA's hand. 

"Aniyo oppa" HyunA pouts. "Wae? Tell me" she looking at Hyungseung trying to figure out. "I asked do you know that girl?" HyunA staring at Hyungseung. HyunA starting to glare at Hyungseung and walking to them. 

"HyunA" Hyungseung tried to stop her but it's to late. 

"Annyunghaseyo Junhyung oppa" HyunA greets him in a cute way.

"(Phew~)" Hyungseung feel so release because he though HyunA would yell or shout at them for you. 

"HyunA?" Junhyung looking at them. "What're you doing here?"

"Me?" HyunA points to herself. "I'm going out with Hyungseung oppa" she her arm with Hyungseung. "Oppa where's _______-ah?" she pretends to finding you. 

"She went home first" Junhyung told.

"Okay I'm not disturbed you oppa" she pulls Hyungseung out and leave a disgusting look at So Eun. "Oppa look at him" HyunA whispers to Hyungseung. "He acting like nothing wrong" she added. "Oppa why don't you reply to me?"

"Huh? What do you want me to say?" HyunA glares. "Okay, okay don't make this face"

"Then tell me" HyunA said. 

"Tell what?" Hyungseung acting like he doesn't know. 

"You tell me now or you want me to mad at you forever?" HyunA said. 

"Okay I told you" Hyungseung sigh. "But you have to promise me not to tell _______-ah" HyunA thinks. "If you're not do like what I said I won't tell you"

"Okay" (If I'm not tell her why do I want to know) HyunA thought.

 

Your POV


"Good morning _______-ah" HyunA welcomes me with a warmth smiles.  

"Oh! Hey HyunA" I'm awake from my thought. 

"What are you thinking about?" HyunA touching my shoulder with concern face. 

"Nothing" I shaking my head with a big grin. 

"Don't lie to me" HyunA speaks to me. "I know you're not happy"

"Aniyo I do fine" I force myself to smile. 

"Okay I'm not force you to tell me but if you're upset you can tell me anytime you want" I nod with weakness smile. "Let's go to class"

"Gee! I heard that girl come back" one of the girl said to her group of friends. 

"I wish she've no luck to study with them again" they're agree. 

"Don't tell me" HyunA whispered to herself. 

"Meo?" I asked. 

"Nothing let's go" HyunA smiles and pull me to the class. Now we sit next to each other. We're like the twin sisters. "Oppa get away" HyunA said to Hyungseung. 

"Wae? I want to sit next to you" Hyungseung pouts.  

"Don't you remember what I said?" Hyungseung nods with pout. 

"Ne" he walking to sit behind us. 

"What did you say?" I asked. 

"Nothing" HyunA smiles. I looking around the class to find Junhyung. He is not yet come. 

"Attention everyone!" the teacher hits the board roughly. "Here is our new classmate Shin So Eun, please welcome her" the teacher said. 

"Annyunhaseyo Shin So Eun-imida" she bowing down 90 degrees. 

"Take a sit So Eun, anywhere you want" the teacher said. "Jang Hyungseung" the teacher starts to checking attendant. 

"Ne" Hyungseung raising his hand. She's calling till Junhyung name.

"Yong Junhyung" she called. "Yong Junhyung" she called once again. "Yong Jun..."

"I'm here" he walking cool into the class without say sorry. The teacher knows his habit she just shake her head and continue checking attendant. I looking at Junhyung but he ignores my gaze and go to sit next to So Eun.

"What's going on with him today?" HyunA wanted to yell.

"HyunA" I pull her back to sit. "Don't be like this"

"Look at them" HyunA slaps the table. 

"What's going on Ms. Kim?" Ms. Kang asked. 

"Nothing Ms. Kang" HyunA smiling to her. 

"If I catch you next time, you'll stand outside the class" HyunA nods. I giggle and hi five with Hyungseung. 

"Yaa" Ms. Kang turns to glance a bit and turn back to write on the board.  Today I didn't pay attention to the class because my attention focus on someone else. 

"_______-ah" Hyungseung called. 

"Ne?" I turn to him with shocked expression. 

"Let's go it already break time" HyunA told. 

"Oh!" I stretching my head. 

"What're you thinking about?" Hyungseung raises his brow. 

"Nothing let's go out" I hugging my books and walking outside with HyunA and Hyungseung. 

"KWON _______" I turn to someone that called me. 

Pah~

I open my eyes wide because the one that slap me is...

"Myong" I whisper. 

"Yah!~ Why did you slap her?" HyunA pushes Myong away. 

"I never know that behind your innocent face is hiding the witch side like this" she yelled at me until I cry. Hyungseung pulling me to hide behind him.

"That's enough Myong" Doojoon running from somewhere and grab Myong.

"Why did you stop me?" Myong starts to yelled. "You scared that she will get hurt?"

"I said stop!!" Doojoon yelled. 

"Oppa you yell at me?" Myong smirks. Doojoon sighs and pull Myong away. 

 

No one POV


"What have you done?" Doojoon throws Myong away. 

"What have I done?" Myong yells. "I'm just fight for the one I love, am I wrong too?" Myong asked. 

"But that doesn't mean you have to slap _______-ah" Doojoon hissed. 

"Everything I done today because of you" Myong snapped. 

"Me?" Doojoon point to himself. 

"If you did not break up with me I won't become like this" Doojoon turns to look at her. 

"I did that for our good and it doesn't mean we have to break up, I want us to take some time to think" Doojoon turns to another side. 

"Why do we have to do that?" Myong asked. 

"Because you're not Myong that I used to know" Doojoon's face is strength. "You becoming other person that have no reasonable" Doojoon prepares to leave 

"Please Doojoon" Myong begged and run to hug him from the back. "Please don't leave me, don't do this to me" Myong sopping. "I'll change but please just don't do this to me"

"Myong, don't do this. It gonna make you look more worst" Doojoon takes her hands off him. 

"I don't care I just want you to be with me"

"How? If you acting so different from Myong that I used to love" Doojoon knitting his brow together because of annoying face. 

"I'll be a good girlfriend for you like before" Doojoon sighs and look away. 

"I want us not to meet each other for awhile, can you do this? I want us to clear our own mind" Doojoon tired to talk to her. 

"Or you want me to die?" Doojoon hate who forced him so much. "You know I can't live without you"

"How many time that I said we shouldn't not see each other for awhile it's not mean we're breaking up or you want us to have no choice?" Doojoon hissed.

"Okay oppa but you have to stop mad at me first" Doojoon thoughts Myong becomes like this because of him too. He nods.

"I never angry at you" Doojoon said and cup Myong's face. "And don't ever go to mess with _______-ah's life again because she doesn't know anything if you want me to come back to you but if you do something bad to her again the only thing we can do is break up" Myong nods and Doojoon pats her head before walk away. 

"You thought that I'm easy like this huh?" Myong wipes her tear away before leave.

 

"Junhyung are you free tonight?" So Eun asked.

"So what?" Junhyung asked back. 

"I want you to go to one place with me" she told. "Can you?" Junhyung sighs and grab her hand. "Meo?"

"Let's go" So Eun smiles satisfied and follow him. 

"Jun..." you want to call him but you take it back when you see they holding each other hand. 

"Annyunghasyo" So Eun greets you when she seen you but Junhyung doesn't look at you. Your happy feeling that saw his face has fade away.

"Annyunghasyo" you bowing to her. 

"We have seen each other before already, right?" So Eun smiles. 

"Ne" you answered almost like a whisper.

"So Eun-imida" she takes out her hand to shake with you. 

"_______-imida" you bow back to her again. 

"Junhyung and I have to go first, see you next time _______-ah"

"Ne" you bowing goodbye to them. Junhyung and So Eun leaving together. You look at them and think to yourself. "They're so suitable each other" you sigh. Your heart is breaking when Junhyung is close with So Eun. You lowing your face down and go. 

"_______-ah" You lift up your face to see. 

"Oppa" you said to him. 

 

"Why did you bring me here?" Junhyung asked. 

"Don't be like this Junhyung" So Eun grabs his hand. 

"OMO~ So Eun" a lady that dress up full of brand clothes walking to them. "Long time that we haven't see each other" she said. 

"Auntie I miss you so much" So Eun hugs her "Look auntie who did I bring here to meet you" that old lady lift up her face. 

"Omma" Junhyung calls. Her eyes starting to get hot. 

"Junhyung" she hurry to go to hug her son. "Why did you just come to see omma?"

"Mianhane omma" Junhyung said. 

"Come on in to see your father he would be happy to see you" his mum pulls him in. 

"Omma" he tries to stop. 

"Wae?" his mum starring at him. 

"Honey who's out there?" His father comes out. He standing still and staring at Junhyung's face. "Now you willing to show up your face here, huh?"

"Omma I think I should go home now" Junhyung and his father don't have a good relationship with each other for many years. They always argue when they meet each other. 

"Jun" his mum looks at his face to stop. 

"Long time no see each other uncle" So Eun sees the satiation is not good she tried to change the subject. 

"Oh~ So Eun" Junhyung's father face changing to be brighter.

"It's already late I think you should have dinner here" Junhyung's mum said. 

"You don't have to say that auntie, I come here because I want to enjoy your delicious food" So Eun giggles. All of them walking into the house but only Junhyung that stand still. "Junhyung why don't you come?" So Eun goes to grab Junhyung's hand. His mother sees that scene is make her face wear a very big smile. 

 

Your POV


"Do you feel a little better now?" Doojoon asked. 

"Ne oppa" I smiles and take the ice cream from him. 

"You still like before always smile when you see an ice cream" he laughs. 

"You still remember my favorite flavor too" I giggle. 

"_______-ah" Doojoon called. 

"Ne?" I turn to see his face. 

"I'm sorry for what Myong did to you today" Doojoon said. 

"It's okay oppa" I smile. 

"I know, Myong didn't mean to do this" I continue enjoying my ice cream. 

"Are you free this Saturday?" Doojoon asked. 

"I'm free, so what oppa?"

"Can you go out with met?" Doojoon requests. I think a bit. 

"I can, but how about Myong? Does she let you go with me?"

"Are you worried that Myong will do something bad on you again?"

"Aniyo oppa I just worried about her" I fake a smile. 

"Believe me, Myong won't do that again" I nod. "So will you go?"

"Why not? I'm missing to go out with you, oppa"

"That's good" both of us starting to talk like the old time that we spent together.

"Thank you oppa for walked me home" I said to Doojoon. 

"That should be me to say thank to you because I have lots of fun with you" we getting silence again. 

"I should go inside now" I point to my room. 

"Oh yeah! I should go home too" Doojoon snatching his head. "Goodnight _______-ah"

"Goodnight to you too oppa" I turning to go in. 

"But wait" Doojoon stopped me. 

"Ne?"

"About this coming Saturday, I'll come to get you"

"Ne, see you tomorrow at school" he smiles at me before leave.

 

"Jun..." I waved my hand to Junhyung but I see So Eun walking beside him. They laughing happily together. I put back my hand in disappointment. "Does he see me?"

"Good mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter