All I See Is Black

The Black Fight


I was flying through the sky battling off the evil demons that had took upon the earth only a few months ago. I use my wind ability to slam the demon into the ground killing it. I was on my way to help the others when I hear a scream coming  from down below. I look around to see my close friend Luhan being chased by a giant dragon. I lock eyes with Xiumin and he nods understanding what I plan on doing.

I fly  quickly to the grown, Luhan saw me and jumped on my back holding on tightly.As we flew away I saw Xiumin freeze the dragon while Chanyeol set it to flames.
“Are you okay hyung? I ask him.
“I’m fine,but you know I’m not a heights person.” he said with his eyes closed tightly.
“I’ll hurry us to the ground then.” I said with a small laugh.
     

I get us on the ground away from all the fighting that is going on.He loosens his grip on me and gets off of my back and walks next to me. 
“I hope this is over soon.” He said as we look at the damage from afar.
“Yeah.” I agreed. “Ready to get back?’ I asked.
“I guess, can't stay here forever.” He answered back.
I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave one back.We walked our way back to the battlefield and everything was worse looking up close.The only upside to at all is that there are less monsters and demons.

I look around just to make sure all my other teammates are alive even if they're injured its fine, there alive at least right?
Running through the field keeping my eyes on all my friends around me killing any of the demons or monsters I come across.

I come to a halt when I see a huge foot in my way. I look up to see a giant troll with huge bull horns standing in front of me. For some reason I’m froze, I can't move, my eyes locked with this creature and I can't seem to get free, Its like it froze me in this very spot.Panic starts to set in, my hearts beating fast as I try to think of way to get free, but nothing seems to work. 
I see something from the corner of my eye and as I look up two trees were thrown at the troll, at the same time I feel the ground beneath me shake and crack and I watched as the ugly thing fell beneath the earth back to hell where it belongs.

I look to the right and see Luhan and Kyungsoo,they give a quick wave before dashing off again to continue helping the others,and that what I do to. 

I run. Run as fast as my feet can take me now that I can move again. We needed to get to the tower that was at the top of hill to defeat the person who was to be in charge of all the evil creatures in the world. 
After a while, the monsters at the bottom of the hill were cleared out. With a relieved sigh I sat on the ground facing the tower, with my eyes shut trying to catch my breath,waiting for the others.

I hear footsteps, coming at a fast pace towards me, I pay no mind to them, I was just too tired to.
Next thing I know I am tackled to the ground my face near the dirt. I let out a painful groan from the sudden weight on my back.
“Oh my god Sehun-ah, i’m so glad your okay.” I heard a voice say. I instantly remember who the voice belongs to.Luhan.

“Yeah, I’d be even better if you get your off of me.” I say jokingly. “Sorry.” He says happiness enveloped in his voice.
We both stand up.

“Where is everyone?” I asked. He looked around.

“They should be here soon, I would hope, they can't be that far.”

“Weren't you with them?” He shakes his head.

“Once Kyungsoo and I helped you, we went to go help Baek, then we got split away from everyone.” I nod my head at his response.

And he was right, one by one they each showed,in pairs or alone. I let out sigh I didn't even know I was holding,knowing everyone was okay put me a little bit at ease.
“Alright guys!” Suho the leader of the group yelled.
“Now is the time we put an end to this war! Lets put an end to Saaha once and for all!” He shouts giving us the encouragement and strength we need.Just to end this and have it all be over will be a dream.

As we make are way up the hill, fighting off what little was left to the evil demons.
Once we got to the big wooden door, I took a deep breath and looked at my friend beside me, at all my friends, just incase I don't make it out of here alive. Kris opens the door,it creaked open slowly and we make are way inside,looking at every turn and each other.

Once it looks fine we run down the halls to where Saaha is meant to be.
We find ourselves in one huge room, its like 4 mansions put together. As we walk farther in the door we came in slams shut and locks. We all freeze, waiting for what to happen next. Suddenly a tall man pops out of mid air.

“So I herd you 12 little rats came to destroy me.” He says with sarcasm dripping in his voice.
“WELL TRY ME IF YOU CAN!” He shouts.Sending us all to the ground in one move. I let out an annoyed growl and generate wind in each of my hands, adding it to Chanyeol’s fire making it bigger. Nothing. The bastard moved.

I see Xumin freezing Suho’s water spears, Saaha just throws them back,but they doge them swiftly.
Luhan has his hand out in front of him levitating any object he can grab with his ability, to at least knock Saaha off his feet.Nothing.That is until an object flies towards Luhan knocking him up against the wall with great force. He lands in the ground with a thud. I run to him as fast as I could once I got to him he was holding his side. 

“Hes okay.” Is all I thought. I shouted for Lay to come and heal him. He was healed quickly but needed a few minutes before he could start anything again.
I was angry. I was furious!No one hurts my best friend, or any of my friends in general.
The wind around me grew stronger blowing my hair and cloths around. With all the wind I mustered up I sent out a giant tornado, watching it go, I saw, Chanyeol add his fire,Chen add his lightning,and Xumin’s ice.

A hit.

He was down on the ground but quickly got back up.I growled frustrated. This needed to end soon.
I saw Luhan back on his feet and helping as much as he could. He glanced at me and I gave him a quick smile before I went back with my attacks.

After some time he had weakened. His attacks aren't as strong as they use to.
I got the wind blowing around me strongly once more I went to go attack until I was stopped dead in my tracks,the wind was dying down slowly, I look over to Luhan and see hes stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide staring at me, I look down to see that Saaha has thrown one of Chanyeol’s flamed arrows at me, and now im bleeding out of my side.

I see Lay try to rush to my aid, but to no avail he can't. He himself got injured, and ice arrow to his leg causing him to fall,I can see the urgency in his eyes. He's quickly trying to remove the arrow from his leg,he wants to help me, but is unable to,and I soon see sorrow and guilt take its place on hid face.

I let out a pained scream as I felt another arrow fly into my leg.My eyes lock with Luhans once more as I slowly fall to my knees,my eyes never leaving his. I hit the ground with a small thud.I try to keep my eyes open but it was difficult.
I could hear screams and and enraged one stood out from the rest I knew it was Luhan. The sound of choking could also be heard.

To my guess they weakened Saaha enough to have Luhan choke him to death.
Once it stopped it was quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop.
Foot steps came rushing towards me. 

“Sehun-ah...Sehun-ah, please be okay, be okay please.” He pleaded. He moved my upper body so it was in his lap and not in a puddle of my own blood..
It took some strength to open my eyes.I look up and smile at Luhans tear stained face.

“Its all over now Sehun-ah,we can go home now,its all over.” He said with a sad smile tears still running down his face.
“You’ll be fine, okay? I promise.” He continued. 

I use what I have left of my strength and use my hand to wipe his tears. I can feel my eyes getting heavier. I keep looking into his eyes, taking in what I can.
I give him my best smile.

“Don't cry Luhan hyung, you’ll always be my roommate, my best friend, and even my lover.” I felt my eyes grow heavier with every word.

“ S-Sehun ...n-no.” He choked out.

“I love you Luhan.” I say quietly. My hand falling from his face, and he quickly grabs it. My eyes finally close due to the heaviness.

“Sehun...S-Sehun, SEHUN, NO DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! SEHUN!” Is the last thing I hear before I black out. and that all I could see...is black.