2

Memoria

Waiting for romance to bud naturally wasn’t as ambitious of a goal as Myungsoo had thought.

 

Between the long nights up talking, the dates together all of them getting along and enjoying a good time, the days laughing with each other, their relationship bloomed under the sunshine that was Sungyeol.

 

Both of them realized that things wouldn’t have worked out the way that it did if Sungyeol wasn’t as supportive or as determined. Over time though, Sungyeol didn’t have to push the two to spend time together away from him, they wanted to do it themselves. Even on a few occasions Myungsoo was the first person to initiate things between all three of them, rather than just with Sungyeol. He could tell that both of the others were grateful for that. Admittedly, Myungsoo really liked the chemistry that the three of them had together. It worked out nicely.

 

“Myungsoo,” he faintly registered that fingers were snapping in front of his face. “Where are you Myungsoo?”

 

Blinking, he looked up to the owner of the voice. “Ah, sorry. I was just thinking of the past few months.”

Woohyun sat down next to him, close enough so their arms were pressed together. “And do you think of the past few months?”

 

“Well,” He paused, thinking over it carefully. There had been some truly fantastic experiences, Myungsoo couldn’t lie about that. But there still was something irked him about this situation  that he couldn’t quite place. “The best time of my life Woohyun, really.” He chose to ignore his feelings and instead he leaned his head on the others shoulder.

 

“Isn’t this a cute sight.” Sungyeol had opened the door to their bedroom and he gazed upon them adoringly. “My two favorite people in the world.” Sungyeol left the doorway to join them snuggled up on the couch, leaning heavily against Woohyun’s other side.

 

Myungsoo blinked over at Sungyeol, who was now idly playing with Woohyun’s fingers. He took a quiet, shuddering sigh and gripped onto Woohyun’s shirt tightly, swallowing down his jealousy.

 

 

 


 
uhg 
im so sorry its so short
maybe by next time itll be finished and itll be longer ^^;