1

Memoria

Myungsoo ran his fingers along the pristine wooden box that was a stark contrast to the old, rotting table it rested on. He sat on the chair that matched the table, opening the box soundlessly. His eyes reflected back at him in the shiny black surface. Putting a hand over the cold, heavy object he wondered if it would send him to them.


 

-


 

Myungsoo glared at the fingers tapping on his new table, bought for a special occasion; for a special person. Or two. He shifted his glare from the fingers to the owner of them, not bothering with subtlety. The baggage shifted nervously (in Myungsoo’s eyes at least) and Sungyeol put a hand over the fingers, effectively quieting them.


 

At least one distraction was gone.


 

The two on the opposite side of the table communicated silently, staring at one another before the baggage sighed, removing his hand out from underneath Sungyeol’s.


 

“Look,” he started, making a move to get up. “If this is how it’s going to be then just forget about it.


 

“No, no. No.” Sungyeol quickly intervened, placing a hand on the baggage’s shoulder. “Just give him some time. He’ll open up eventually. Right, Myungsoo.” He stressed his name, desperately wanting a reaction out of him.


 

Myungsoo blinked, saying nothing.


 

“Sungyeol,” the baggage put his hands on the table and pushed his chair back. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have agreed to this. I don’t know why you brought it up in the first place. It’s obvious that you love him a lot if you are willing to put up with his emotions, or should I say lack thereof, on a daily basis.”


 

Myungsoo eyed Sungyeol, watching his reaction closely. Slumped shoulders and downcast eyes, wearing an unfamiliar frown on his face. The elder looked sadder than he had been a long time. He fisted his jeans in his hands, taking in a breath before speaking, “I’m sorry, Woohyun. I’ll try harder. For Sungyeol’s sake.”


 

Woohyun scrutinized Myungsoo, “You have to try for all of us, just not Sungyeol.”


 

He nodded, biting his lip, “I think I can do that.”


 

Sungyeol smiled at him, happiness shining on his face again. “Thank you.”

Woohyun scooted his chair closer to the table again, all of them wincing as it scraped harshly against the wood floor. “How do we start?” He asked, resuming tapping his fingers along the table.


 

“You can start by stopping that.” Myungsoo mumbled.


 

Sungyeol shot him a warning glare. “I don’t think we need to start anything. We should just let it happen naturally.” He leaned back, “I mean we have half of it already, it’s just you two that need to get it together.”


 

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun and saw that he was looking back at him.


 

He was good looking, Myungsoo had to admit that. Nicely shaped face, bright eyes, and full lips. He could fall for a face like that easily, it was just getting to know him that Myungsoo was afraid of.


 

Woohyun slid his hand over to Myungsoo, palm up. He looked at it, not sure what to do. “Take my hand and trust me.” He said, as if he’d just read his thoughts.



Myungsoo’s eyes traced the lines on the palm he’d been offered. The heart line cutting through the middle was deep. Despite his hesitance, he smiled, taking the hand lightly into his grasp. “I’ll trust you Woohyun, you just have to trust me too.”

 


 

This is taking me forever and I am so sorry 
I just dont have time or energy or the drive 
BUT I will finish it!
So, to make life a bit easier I'm going to post this in very short parts until I get it done ^^;