Immortal Death

Immortal Death

Kyuhyun is an immortal.

 

Yesung is a scientist.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t remember how he met Yesung. The pain blocked his memories. The pain that Yesung caused as he used Kyuhyun as his experiment. Yesung used different ways of killing Kyuhyun. All of which, Kyuhyun ended up alive and in pain.

 

Kyuhyun could have escaped. He could have kill Yesung easily. After all, Kyuhyun was an immortal, who gained special powers over the long period of time that he lived.

 

But he wouldn’t kill Yesung because Yesung needed him even if he was only needed as an experiment, even if he had to bleed everyday, even if he had his bones crushed to pieces, even if he had to fall from the tallest building or drown in the deepest ocean, even if he was burned on fire or frozen to ice.

 

Kyuhyun can survive it all because of immortality. The pain is there but no matter how painful it is and how he thought he wouldn’t be able to handle it, he’ll always be alive in the end. Then he will feel happy because after each experiment, Yesung would be all gentle and caring towards him. It made him feel as if Yesung loves him. That’s all he needed to stay by Yesung’s side.

 

“What would you be doing if I didn’t exist?” Kyuhyun was curious because he and Yesung were always just inside the laboratory. Yesung made the laboratory their house. They only go outside whenever they do an experiment, when Yesung needed more research materials or when they go grocery.

 

“I was going to give up being a scientist. Then I met you. My brain couldn’t resist the challenge of finding an end to your immortality.” Yesung replied while his hands were busy mixing chemicals.

 

“What do you think you would be doing if you gave up being a scientist?”

 

“Probably just live normally and have a job something simple like a cashier or salesman, find a wife and have kids.”

 

“That would have been nice.”

 

“Maybe but it’s too normal and simple to my liking.” Yesung was too much of a genius to lead a normal life. He stopped at what he was doing and looked at Kyuhyun with a smirk. “Are you up for another experiment?”

 

“Yeah.” In a few minutes, Kyuhyun will be hating Yesung for causing him such pain. After the experiment, he’ll be loving Yesung again.

 

Kyuhyun lived too long and loved too many normal people. Yesung was just different and that’s why he loved the twisted scientist. Sometimes, he thinks that maybe he was becoming crazy himself for living too long. He should really just find a way to die.

 

THE END

A/N:  Not exactly a happy ending but not exactly a sad ending either~ XD  Comments please?