Annoying Noise

Annoying Noise


Kangin hated the awful noise, which was disrupting his sleep, coming from Shindong’s alarm clock. His class starts at 10am so he doesn’t have to wake up until 9am. However, his roommate named Shindong has a class at 8am so his alarm clock goes off at quarter to 7am.

What Kangin hated more was that Shindong would ignore the sound and continue sleeping. That would make Kangin get out of bed, walk to Shindong’s bedside table and turn off his noisy alarm clock. Then he would have to force Shindong to wake up and get out of bed.

What Kangin hated the most was that he couldn’t go back to sleep after all that. It’s a good thing that Shindong knows how to make a very good breakfast meal to make up for all that trouble.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Taeyeon, I--”

I wanna gossip, girl~ I wanna gossip, girl~

Kangin was close to confessing to his ultimate crush when suddenly Shindong’s cellphone rang. Earlier this day, Kangin’s cellphone broke down and since Shindong had two cellphones, he offered to let Kangin borrow one of them.

But why the heck does Shindong’s cellphone have such a girly ringing tone?!?! Kangin’s ultimate crush giggled. “I didn’t know that you were the type to listen to such songs, Kangin.”

Kangin blushed in embarrassment. “I-I d-don’t…. this cellphone is…”

“Well, shouldn’t you answer your call?”

“Right.” Kangin looked at the screen and saw that it was Shindong, who was calling him. “You picked a nice time to call.” Kangin said sarcastically.

“Were you able to confess?” Shindong asked.

“I was about to when you interrupted and what’s up with the Gossip Girl ringing tone?!?!”

“Oh, good! Because I wanted to tell you that ‘I love you’ !!!” And then, all Kangin could hear was a long single beeeeeep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shindong doesn’t usually snore but tonight, he does and Kangin hated it. How could Shindong sleep and snore after ruining Kangin’s confession to Taeyeon?!?! Or even after confessing TO Kangin?!?!

“Wake up!!! You’ve got some explaining to do!!!” Kangin hit Shindong’s face with his pillow. “What the heck was that all about?!?!” He asked when he was sure that Shindong was awake and conscious enough to listen and understand.

“Oh. I was drunk.”

“So you were drunk and decided to do some prank?!?!”

“No. I was drunk and decided to tell you the truth.”

Kangin thought that perhaps he preferred listening to Shindong’s snore than hearing the real confession.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It had been awkward between them for a few days but things got settled down and everything went back to normal.

Kangin was trying to watch his favorite national soccer game but he couldn’t concentrate or hear the commentator’s words because Shindong’s radio was in full blast with pop and club music. “Yah! Shindong! Lower the volume! I’m trying to watch a game here!!!”

No response. Shindong was too busy doing some dance moves and making a choreography.

Annoyed, Kangin made his way towards the radio and turned the volume down before going back to the couch and to his beloved soccer game.

Irritated, Shindong reached out for the remote control and lowered down the volume of the T.V. before increasing the volume on his radio.

Before Kangin could complain, he was grabbed from his seat as Shindong tried to convince for him to dance. “It’s not time to dance. There’s a soccer game going on T.V.”

“Forget about it.”

“No way! It’s the nationals!!! It’s imp--”

So maybe things didn’t exactly go back to normal. After all, friends don’t kiss each other, do they?

THE END

A/N:  Make some noise by commenting~!!! ^^