7

YGfamily (Let's go to the beach)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After Dinner, everyone is on their own ways. Seungri keeps teasing CL while washing the dishes, Top, Taeyang and Daesung is on the tv playing Wii, the team B and Winner members are doing a campfire outside the villa with Minzy, Dara, GD and Psy, while Bom and the Pink Punk girls are all in their room just relaxing and laying there, talking to some random things.

In the room…..


Jennie: unnie…

Bom: yes?

Jennie:umm…are you and top oppa, quarrel sometimes?

Bom: what do you mean?

Jisoo: unnie, because jennie and H have a love fight earlier.

Bom: jennie, you have a boyfriend?!!

Jennie: ah,.. no..no!

Jisoo: come on.. jennie..

Jennie: fine….

Bom: is the H, Hanbin?

Jennie:No unnie.

Eunbi: Yes unnie…

Bom: hahaha… you 3 are so funny .Are the others sleeping?

Jisoo: yes unnie.. lalice and yuri are now asleep, also to the other 2 unnies.

Bom: so…..

Jennie: unnie, do you quarrel often?

Bom:Let me correct first your question. Me and your top oppa , are nothing. And if you say we quarrel? No, but he always teases me… so … sometimes he pisses me off.

Eunbi: I thought you’re in a relationship unnie with top oppa!!

Bom: no…. hehehe..**smiles bitterly**

Jennie: but.. ou really look good together unnie, top oppa seems so concern and caring towards you, even we all know he teases you always.I want you two to end up. Kyahh!!!

Bom: well…. He has a girlfriend.I guess we are not for each other. But…

Jisoo: but?...

Bom: but.. It is nice to be friends with seunghyun.

Jennie:hmm…**nods** well ask you instead, about jiyong oppa and dara unnie’s relationship. Did they quarrel a lot?

Bom: yes. Since jiyong has a never ending scandal with kiko.so….

Jisoo: Is it true that they dated? Jiyong oppa and kiko.

Bom: well.. please don’t tell anyone o.k…. When we are trainee’s  jiyong and dara are in a secret relationship but when bigbang rose to stardom in the time of 2008, gd and dara’s relationship seems in a dumbs, no communication and etc. Then kiko came to jiyong’s life then the bomb has drop so….that ends the story of their biggest quarrel.

Jennie: does sangjangnim know about their relationship?

Bom: well…. Me and seunghyun once heard that gd and dara was called to his office. I bet he lets them have their relationship, but in a secret way, just like dongwook and han byul.

Eunbi: hmm…. When did they reconcile unnie?

Bom: they broke up at that time. I think 2 years, then they reconcile, since then they are having  a more good relationship but I think they still fight.

Jennie:how long is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter