1

YGfamily (Let's go to the beach)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Finally an update. Well, I hope you like it!  Comments please...

Pyoong!

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

 

Yesterday, Yg family had a short meeting regarding the successful YG FAMILY WORLD TOUR and now they are packing their things heading to JEJU Island, riding a private plane.  All 2ne1, Bigbang, Winner, Team B, Pink Punk and the duo siblings, also the solo’s lee hi and Psy the Head mastermind of this plan.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Yg: “Since all of you really work hard, I’ll give you a break, a 5 day break. You can do all you want you can go home to your family or do something that you want. After the 5 day break, I hope you will work hard and continue to do well. Arraso?”.

 

Gd: oh!.. Yes…

 

All the Artist bows to YG, thanking his gift break to them. Then Sajang walks away to them going back to his office. The rooms became noisy upon hearing the announcement and all are planning where to go. Suddenly….

 

Psy: ehem.. excuse me… can you  just keep quiet for a while. I know you all have problems where to go and have a vacation. So…. **smiles widely**Kids, Lets go to the beach and go swimming I heard YG has a big rest house in Jeju. what do you think? Huh? I ask him and he approved it. All of you must go o.k… Even your sunbaes are coming. Right jiyong? chaerinshii?all of you? **looks at bigbang and 2ne1 members**

 

Ji: umm….Im on but I don’t know to the others hyung. seungri are you free?

 

Seungri: ummm… I’m  free, I can join.

 

Gd: youngbae?

 

YB: Staying on the beach is really fun and refreshing. I think I will join that….

 

Gd: Daesungie?

 

Daesung: umm…. I will try Hyung, I have to go to my grandma this coming Monday and that is tomorrow, its her birthday so…..

 

Psy: aigoo.. that’s o.k…..Happy birthday to her.

 

Daesung: I will just follow.

 

Psy: seunghyun?

 

Top: ughh….

 

Psy: You will go, I know…**winks**

 

Top: w..wait… I…o.k I want to go to see….the beach anyway.

 

Seungri: The beach ehhh….**looks at top with I-know- the-real- meaning- to the beach-excuse-word**

 

Psy:**s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter