Final

Morning
The sun shines too brightly caused Baekhyun to leave his dreamland. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He shifted his position so he can stare at your angelic face.

He your soft black hair then your cheek softly trying to distract you from your sleep.

"Good morning." He greeted you and chuckled when you scrunched your face cutely.

"Wake up wifey." Baekhyun said.

Hearing this, you sighed and wrapped your right arm around him, "Let me sleep! I'm still sleepy. I slept late. Besides, it's still early in the morning and it's Saturday! No need to wake up early."

"Well, who told you to sleep late? Hurry wake up."

You just snuggled your head to his chest adorably trying to convice him to let you sleep again.

"Aaw, don't do aegyo." He smiled looking at his wife who was being adorable.

You looked at him in the eyes with your wide and innocent eyes, "Hyunnie~ let me sleep again, please?"

Baekhyun sighed trying to hold himself for falling for your aegyo, "Your aegyos won't work missy. Wake up and make me breakfast, now."

You immediatly sat up and hit his chest softly while pouting, "You're annoying!"

He laughed too loud and that made you feel irritated. You crossed your arms in front of your chest and frowned.

"But you love me." He said sweetly.

"Not anymore! Don't laugh it's not funny!" You stood up and brushed your hair.

"I hate you! You won't get your breakfast for today. Mehrong!" You slammed your bedroom door and ran downstair.

You heard your husband's laugh and yelled, "YOU WON'T GET ANY KISSES OR HUG FOR TODAY TOO! DON'T EVEN THINK TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME!"

With that, Baekhyun shut his mouth and groaned. You only smirked and started to cook for breakfast.

Thanks for reading!♥