1

♥ The Romantic & INFINITE Idol ♥

As their manager came in, the boys are wondering about their schedules but it turns out like not a schedule.

“Games?? To play?? We’re going to play??” Sunggyu asked with a surprise and thinking that (Come on! Not again like ranking please!)
“Hahaha, why hyung? Are you worried about your image that you lost in ranking king?” Woohyun started to tease Sunggyu, just like always.
“Hyung, you gonna be loser Gyu again!” Hoya joined to tease their leader.
“Stop it. However who won the most? Just keep quiet and listen to our hyung now.” Sunggyu complained back with a childish action and the rest just laughed at him.
“Hahaha, yeah right. Hyung, what are we going to do? But how about Dongwoo?” Woohyun asked the manager.
“As you all know he’s gonna be busy since he is featuring & taking part in Woollim Girl’s group debut, he won’t be able to join with you guys. Even now his recording with Baby Soul hasn’t finished yet & he’s helping Jiae & Mijoo with dancing. Also helping Myungeun’s rapping & he will help training the girls. So he’ll be busy, he will have a break after their debut but not now.” said the manager hyung.
“Ah I see…” Sunggyu nodded & so did the others.
“So you guys will be on vacation the day after tomorrow. Well, first of all, you guys are going to a trip to play games.” Their manager told them and then chuckled.
“Yae?? ” Sunggyu was surprised again as he was wondering about new schedules but now it’s a trip?”
“Ah. Really?? So, we are going to have fun?? It’s great.” the youngest maknae, Sungjong is excited already.
“Trip to Busan again??” Hoya said and laughed.
“Aeyyy Hyung!!” Sungjong shouted together with Woohyun.
“Aeyyy Stop it Hoya sshi! Just forget your love stories!!” Woohyun teased Hoya while laughing along with the members. Myungsoo burst out laughing then.
“Ya kids! Stop fooling around. Let’s pay attention to hyung! Let him continue.” Sunggyu told the members.
“Well, you guys have to leave to Jeju again. After tomorrow” their manager continued.
“After tomorrow?? Jeju?? 1 day after tomorrow??” Sungyeol can’t control anymore and had jumped up already.
“Ah really hyung?” Sungjong and Myungsoo said together with surprise.
“Only play games at Jeju?” Sunggyu asked the manager with his tiny small eyes wide opened.
All the members are so curious and excited for their trip now. Their managers continued again.
“You guys all know “The Romantic & Idol” right? You guys are the first idol group to be on this show as a whole group. Don’t be so happy. You guys have to date each other. Hahaha..” The manager told and started to laugh.
All the members are shocked & kinda laugh at the same time like is their mangaer joking but also seems abit disappointed at the same time with confused expressions.
“What the hell!!” Sunggyu is shocked.
“Hahaha, hyung, are you joking? How could that be?” Woohyun couldn’t believe what he heard.
“That is so not possible hyung!” Hoya added.
“For 3 nights and 4 days, we are prohibited. Also your stylists noonas. So take care of yourselves kids. We can’t follow you. Prepare for the trip to Jeju right now. Because you guy will have to meet with the PD nims of the show tomorrow. One group will have to go in afternoon & another group, in the evening. To choose the first meeting places as you guys know. And they will interview you about the show ofcourse. So, go back to your dorm now. Go sleep early.”
Their manager is still worried though the boys are going a trip just to play.
“Hyung, are you serious?” Woohyun asked in a serious tone, blinking.
“Yes, I am. If you don’t believe, call to our CEO hyung and ask.” The manager confirmed them.
The members are so shocked  and can’t even think what to do anymore but just listen to what their manager order.
“Oh kids! Just remember that, no need to act. You need to do all as real. They requested it. This is our new reality show too kids! Be realistic! Do not pretend. They will also tell you tomorrow in details. But make sure to get rid of everything from Jeju when you come back to Seoul. Understand?” the manager chuckled and making sure to the members. The boys just nodded.
“Okay kids. Go back to your dorm and prepare for the trip. Don’t forget anything. We can’t come and give you. We’re also busy with Woollim Girls. So, take care yourselves kids! Take care each other too, okay? I’ll trust you guys!” the manager reminded them with a smile and leave.

 

Infinite members went back to their dorm, they headed to their rooms and start preparing for the trip. All the members are now so happy that they have a free time to a trip to Jeju but at the same time, they feel a little awkward since they knew they have to date each other. Man to Man. How could that be? And they have to film a reality show. Not acting. It’s not because of they don’t want to date each other. It’s because this is the chance they have been wanting to try. But the problem is they have to do in front of the camera. Their image, their pride. They don’t want people to look them down seeing them as a gay. But are they all straight? They all are worried as they might fall in love. Like their song, MAN In LOVE. They will find out all the secret of their members’  hidden feelings towards each other. They can’t wait any longer. They are going to find out their DESTINY.

Sungyeol is so excited alone in his own room. Imagining already like how would his friends date each other, smiling widely. And how will he choose a guy as his partner. He seems he won’t take so serious but keep laughing in his thoughts.

Sunggyu is talking with Sungjong about who will he choose.

Sungjong said “Hyung will definitely not get chosen.” Myungsoo burst out laughing.

Woohyun is alone worrying and feeling tensions inside his own smallest room.

Hoya is packing his luggage happily without any pressure. He is kinda much more excited for the trip since he is tired with all the schedules & his over practice.

 

The night has passed and a new day comes. At the dorm, the members are busy dressing up and preparing with the stylist noonas. All of them are excited except Dongwoo, who is still sleeping since he had to come back late at night after recording at the studio.

“Wahhhh… calm down calm down calm down” said Sunggyu while bouncing.
“Hyung, this is just an interview.” Myungsoo laughed at Sunggyu.
“But hey we’re going to choose the first meeting place! First impression always has the huge impact on everyone! It’s really important.” Woohyun told to Myungsoo and both Sunggyu and Myungsoo nodded.
“But that doesn’t mean first partner won’t be the final one either” Sungjong said.
“Yup but however who will gonna go first? And it means that if we're in the same group, we won't meet as a first partner anymore right? Has Geonam manager hyung called?” Hoya asked.
“YES yes yes just now!!” Sungyeol came and said, after talking on the phone with the manager. The two groups are decided.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

Yayyy!!! I updated the first chapter just for "infiniteSJbap" just because you are the first subscirber. ^o^ I LOVE YOU! ^3^ ♥
& hey guys =.=" please subscibe this fic. Thanks to the people who subscibe me as an author but please do support this fic too jelba eehehehe T^T
I will really continue the Chapter 2 when I get 20 subscribers for this fic ~3~ Annyeong!  ♥.♥
Oh wait Cx ~ Leave comments too please! saranghae !!! /throws hearts & gives you all lemon candies/ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥