Encounter

Beautiful Four ^^

 

you ’s POV

“IU come on! It’s the end of the first day of school” I said as I drag IU out of the classroom

“where are we going?” she asked

“I want you to tour me around here in the school”

“arasso, kaja!”

We toured around the school. After touring, IU told me that she’ll just get something to eat at the cafeteria.

She left me here, in a very quiet and beautiful garden. I like the flowers. This place is so nice, so relaxing.

I was looking around but suddenly a familiar figure appeared in front of me. He was sitting on a bench, sleeping. He is holding a book that is open. It means he fell asleep while reading the book. He’s so cute handsome while sleeping. I didn’t know that he can look like an angel while sleeping, but a tiger when awake. That tiger is Jo Youngmin. But what is he doing here?

“will you stop staring at me?” he mumbled, still closed eyes

I was shocked I thought he was sleeping.

“even thought I can’t see you, but I can feel  your gaze lady”

I know he is referring to me. I really need to get out of here.

“I’m sorry, I was just looking around in the garden when I suddenly saw a student sleeping. I was wondering why he is sleeping that’s why I stared at him. I didn’t know it was you”

“okay now you know, find someone to disturb then”

“I did not mean to disturb you, why is he sleeping here anyway?” I whispered

“I heard that”

“so? Do I care?”

He opened his eyes then looked at me.

“you don’t look familiar, I guess you’re new here.”

“so what if I’m new?”

“you don’t know me”

“of course I know you, Jo Youngmin, the mean guy on the hallway awhile ago”

He chuckled and then got up. He was slowly walking towards my direction.

“better be careful with your words lady” he threatened

“ oh sure I will” I replied. Trying to be brave.

He chuckled again.

“what’s so funny?” I asked

“your unique, no one ever dared to talk to me like that”

“okay, then do I have award for being the first?” I sarcastically asked

“yeah, the award of ‘ I’ll always talk to you’, that’s what you want right, you’re acting as if you don’t like me but deep inside your dying because I’m talking to you”

I laughed. “you are so full of yourself young man, do you think you’re really handsome? I don’t get the other girls, why are they screaming over you?” I looked at him from head to toe “you don’t even have the quality to be called a guy or a man, you’re just tall but still baby in heart and face”

Youngmin frowned, I know he may be hurt but I have to make him understand that I don’t like him.

“now you’re making me curious more lady, remember this day, you’ll never sleep peacefully again” he said and then walked away.

I looked at him while his figure is becoming small and small. What will I do? Did I just make him angry? What does he mean by I’ll never sleep peacefully again? Eottoeke?

I was busy thinking when someone startled me. It was IU.

“what are you doing here?” she asked

“I’m just looking around and then I saw …” wait do I have to tell her that I met Youngmin? I think I should not.

“what did you saw?”

“ I saw flowers, IU let’s go home, it’s getting late”

 

-end of the POV

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

sorry for not updating..by the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON YURI..!