[BONUS] A series of past events

Slugs, Boys and Perfect Snogging

 

My name is Park Jae Min (박재민). This year I turned 15. My mum is Chinese while my dad is from Hong Kong but I was raised in Australia. When I was 10 I started learning Korean and now I can speak fluently. I have long dyed chocolate hair with bright purple tips but my hair is a natural dark brown. My eyes are a dark brown

Sydney had a western high school talent quest when I was 14 and I auditioned and made it to the next round. In the end I won the whole thing. I was rewarded with the chance to perform at a music festival and there I was scouted by starship entertainment.

They said they wanted me as a trainee and in return they would pay for everything necessary for me to live in Korea. My parents, being the wealthy and carefree people they were, sent me off without a second thought.  I boarded a plane to Hong Kong and stayed there for a month. Visiting relatives, having a good time and celebrating my birthday for the first time away from Australia.

A month later I took a plane from Hong Kong to Korea. At the airport I met a boy called Jeongmin. He said he was going back to Korea after a holiday in America with his family. We ended up sitting on the plane together and becoming really good friends.

The plane landed and after going through customs we went our separate ways. He gave me his number on a post it note and left in a black van after helping me get my stuff into a taxi.

The taxi took me to the house my parents had rented out for me for the time being as things had gone so fast and starship had yet to find me a dorm to stay in. The house was already furnished and all I simply had to do was hang all my clothes up. I opened the closet to find my school uniform hung on a hanger with a note around it.

“hey sweetie. Welcome to your house (:
do you like it? I picked out everything according to your taste. We actually bought the house instead of renting it as this way when we visit we can stay here instead of a hotel. Its much more “high class”.
Anyway here is your uniform. School starts tomorrow so go and get a good nights rest. I already booked a taxi for you to take to school tomorrow. Call me if you need anything.
XOXO mummy”

You smile at the sweet gesture from your mum and start hanging up your clothes. Afterwards you take a shower and get into your bed. You take out your brand new IPhone that your mum had given you the day you left and put in your new sim card that you brought at the airport. You go to your contacts and see that your mum has conveniently popped her number in already along with a hilarious photo of her making a funny face. 

You take out the post it note from your hand bag and put in Jeongmin’s number. The screen shines through the post it note making it slightly transparent when you notice writing on the other side.

“Text me when you get your phone so I can have your number too ^^ - Jeongmin “

You text him quickly after realising the time and then close your eyes and fall asleep. You dream about standing on stage singing with 2NE1. You are standing with CL and you are singing UGLY. Little do you know it is actually your ringtone as Jeongmin had texted you back.

“Jeongmin ah. This is JaeMin. I got my new phone. Thankyou for helping me today. Goodnight (:  - JaeMin”

“annyeong. Thanks for texting. It is late you should get some sleep. I will text you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.  – Jeongmin”

 

 

Bonus chapter yay. For anyone that is confused this what happened before chapter one (first day of school). Sorry if it is confusing ^^
------------------------
PikaMinnie 16th August 2011
Please subscribe and Comment :D