Cute boys and awkward smiles

Slugs, Boys and Perfect Snogging

 

You find yourself on the ground as people start to surround you and gasp. You look up to see the same black haired boy from the dancing studio before. He quickly gets off you and offers you a hand up. You take it hesitantly. “I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” his sweet voice rings throughout the room and to your dismay your cheeks go a light shade of pink which earns you some stares from a few girls in your class. “It’s okay” you speak trying to hide you nervousness. “No harm done” you add lightly while trying to shoot him the friendliest smile you can conjure up.

He blasts you a cute smile. “You’re new right? My name is MinWoo.” “Yea I’m new. My name is JaeMin or Jamie.” You reply still flushed. A few girls give you death stares but you shrug it off as you’ve had worse. Just as Minwoo is about to say something the teacher walks in. “Sorry I’m late. My car broke down yesterday, so the taxi I took this morning decided to break down as well. We also have a new student today. Park Jae Min raise your hand.” You quickly shoot your hand up. “Welcome JaeMin, I hope you will all make friends with her. All of you better have warmed up but first, JaeMin, would you like to show us what you got?” By now you could tell she was one of those cool teachers that you would really come to like.

You get up and go to the iPod wall dock situated at the back of the room and choose a song. You walk to the side of the room and pick up a chair you presume is used for dances and place in the middle of the floor. The teacher picks up the remote and presses play. ‘Ma Boy’ by Sistar19 starts blaring through the speakers all around the room.

“You said you knew even if I said nothing
You know my heart somehow, right?
So I believed, I was patient, and I waited
You said you wouldn’t leave me by myself
You promised, pinky-swore
So why are you lying again?”

As you danced many of the boys in your class wolf whistled and yelled incoherent things. As the song ended the whole class burst into a round of applause. The teacher gave you an astonished face before she also clapped. You smiled to yourself as you put the chair back into its original place and walked back to your spot on the floor. Suzy gave you a thumbs up and mouthed well down while you sat down.

The rest of Dance class was basically learning the routine to DBSK’s Purple Line and getting to know Suzy better. Straight after dance was a small five minute break intended for you to go to your locker and get your equipment for your next class. Suzy’s locker was only 2 down from yours so you both walked there together. In this short walk you also discovered you were in every class with Suzy except for sport.

You both walked to Studio 15 while talking about the new song by Super Junior. While walking into the studio you accidently bumped into a cute brown haired boy. he blasts you an awkward smile and walks into the studio and you and Suzy follow him. *What a weird child* you think quietly to yourself as you once again bump into another person. “woahh there. Watch where you’re going.” You look up to see someone that looks just like the cute brown hair boy but this one has blond hair. “sorry.” You reply quickly and turn around and give Suzy a frustrated squeal.

“You just met Youngmin and Kwangmin. This school’s cute twins. Youngmin’s the blonde one.” You nod understandingly as the teacher walks in and starts the class.

 

 

SISTAR19 Ma Boy Dance: http://bit.ly/j6hlyd
------------------------
PikaMinnie 10th August 2011
Please subscribe and Comment :D