Final

First Kiss

The night had went smoothly, the entire date seemed almost too good to be true you almost didn’t want it to end. As you neared the park where you two had suggested taking a walk before he took you home, you felt his hand lace with yours. A shy smile curved on your lips as you looked at him, you leaned your head on his shoulder gently your hand never leaving his.

"I had a really good time tonight," he murmured softly as he walked slowly with you, it was like one of those scenes out of a movie where everything was perfect, and the two were very obviously in love with one another. You’d known Suho for a little under a year, you two had a mutual best friend; Xiumin. You’d met Xiumin while you were in your freshman year of college; you’d just so happened to get directly into the foreign exchange program because of your grades in high school.

From then on, you’d been inseparable from Xiumin. Whenever he was in town you were always there with him at the dorm hanging out with the rest of the guys. It was like a ritual, and they’d even said it felt weird when you weren’t  around. For you, it was odd. Having never really had your own friends, you always felt like you were intruding. They never made you feel that way, you always felt welcome like they were family.

"I did too," you told him softly and he squeezed your hand affectionately. When you’d met Suho, there had been an instant attraction - your eyes met, and you swear instantly there was a large amount of chemistry between the two of you. Though, for a while you two remained friends - catching coffee when you were able to since Xiumin was in China a lot lately for promotions while Suho was here in Korea. Feelings had built up between the two of you; and Suho confessed before you ever had the chance to.

"It’s getting late," he murmured, "I should get you to your dorm,"

"Hm, I guess it is a really late, I didn’t even realize," you told him quietly with a small smile in his direction. His eyes peered down at you, and he nodded a little leading you towards your dorm. The dinner, the movie, the dessert then the walk in the park you were almost convinced that you should invite him in to watch another movie but you knew it’d be too soon to ask that of him.

"Can we do this again?" he asked, he sounded nervous - and hopeful all at the same time.

"Of course, I’d love to," you tell him, you swear you hear him let out a sigh of relief but you weren’t getting your hopes up. Surely he could find someone better, right? There were hundred of thousands of girls who wanted to be with him, what were the chances that he could ever want to be with you? 

When you arrived to your dorm you smiled a little fiddling with your keys slightly, “Goodnight, suho,” you murmured softly your eyes meeting his.

"Goodnight, ——-," he said back lightly. He turned to walk away but you heard him stop as you were unlocking your door, when you looked up hearing him come back towards you he had a look of dertermination on his face. 

"Suho?" you murmured just as his lips pressed against your gently. His hands cupping your face as he let his lips linger over your for a couple seconds.

"I almost forgot," he murmured softly just as he pulled away. Your cheeks were tinted a light pink from the shock you were feeling.

"Oh," you murmured and laughed a little then leaned up kissing his lips. This time you were prepared, his hands settled on your waist, while your arms wound around his neck. Pulling away you felt satisfied.

"Goodnight," he murmured and you nodded then walked into your dorm room feeling extremely giddy - you weren’t falling asleep anytime soon.