Chapter {1}

School of Love

The morning was like any other, Jia has to wake up and get ready for school, but she has to get really early to use that bathroom. Why, because of her brother who cares too much about his look and his beauty standards, which Jia thinks is really stupid. Her brother's name is the one and only Wang Ka Yee Aka Jackson.

"Hurry up already!" Jia yelled as she banged on the door of the bathroom. It was almost time to go and Jia needed to go to the bathroom again but a few minutes later then he got out.

"Aish, finally.." She groaned while walking in and does her business while also adjusting her school uniform. It's the first day of high school, and she wanted to look better this year than last year so she now started to put on make-up, no one has seen her with it but now they will.

"Okay now let's go." She slightly glared at her brother as they started walking, he likes going to school late, but she doesn't, so he always plans everything so he can which makes Jia angry. To avoid hurting him she decides to listen to her music, EXO-M's Angel. As she listened she then started singing softly to it.

'Aish this girl.' Jackson thought to himself but ended up listening to her and let out a soft chuckle escape his lips as they walked.

"We're here! Well...you better go to your classes or else! You're older so you need to start acting like it." Jia threatened her brother then skipped away to her class. Once she walked inside the grin couldn't  smear off her face.

'Hm where to sit...?' She thought to herself while looking at all the empty seats that indicated there was basically no one else there and she was pretty sure no one would come in anytime soon.

"Ah who cares." She tells herself then sits in the corner of the front row until she saw someone sit next to her. That person was Kai, he was Jia's childhood crush ever since she laid eyes on him, to her he was basically perfect. To his charming eyes and his lucious lips. Everything about him was just so perfect that she could not deny that he could possibly have a girlfriend.

"K-kai?" She nervously stuttered, Jia hasn't seen Kai since two years ago, and he was still perfect to her eyes. Just one look at his face you could fall for his charm with his cute but y face. Another addition to her old crush for him is his ability to dance, rap and he was always smart.

"Jia? Wow, you look really different!" He exclaimed as he looked at Jia with wide eyes. 'She's gotten so beautiful~' He thought to himself and smiled cheekily at her as she did the same.

"Yeah..so how have you been Kai?" She asked without noticing the people walk in the class, one of them being her older cousin Bin.

"I've been great! How about y—" Kai said until someone walked in front of Kai and leans a little closer to Jia, wanting to make eye contact with her until someone pulled him away.

"What do you think you're doing!" Jia's cousin Bin yelled at the boy who got close to her. Bin is Jia's favorite cousin for one reason, which was he always protected her no matter what, he would take care of her which made him number one on her list.

"I was staring at the beauty right there." With that, he got out of Bin's grip and walked away but someone which was Kai  who threw a pencil at him.

"Bin don't do anything, I don't want you to get in trouble." With that, Kai felt himself get slightly jealous, but he reminds himself that, he never like Jia in that way so he should feel jealous.

"Okay fine I won't..aish, these guys are so stupid." He slightly pouts which caused Jia to softly giggle but then he went to his seat and sat down when the teacher got there.

"Okay, class! This is English, remember we're all here to become good at English, so if you don't understand something then tell me okay?" Most people stared at the teacher confused since some forgot all about English because of summer.

"Um..Me no understand?" Bin asked which made Jia softly chuckle, remembering Bin saying he didn't need to study since he already knew it but was just a lie to play games.

"Oh okay!"  The teacher noted before she repeated it in Korean then smiled at the class who then understood what she was talking about.

After class

"Hey, Kai! What's your next class?" Jia asked Kai as they both stood up to get out of there then Kai showed her his schedule, but all that showed on Jia's face was a huge grin.

"We have all our classes together." She giggled softly then pat his back slightly rough then looked at his face and a huge grin appeared on her face.

"Oh well, that's good to hear!" He beamed then walked with her to their next class. The whole time they were both really happy to see each other while also having fun.

After school

"So Kai, which direction is it to your house?" Jia shyly asked him as she looked down at her books and nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Oh, I go this direction." He said pointing to the right, making Jia slightly surprises because it looked like the same direction to her house but she nodded and started walking with him to the direction he pointed.

"So who was that guy from earlier?" He asked then Jia looked up at him and smiled.

"That was my cousin Bin, he takes of me A LOT, like seriously, no one can even lay a hand without him getting mad at them." Jia then laughed, so did Kai. After catching their breath, he sighed in relief but stopped walking when they got to his house.

"Oh I see, well this is my house so, see you tomorrow!" Kai yelled as he jogged to the front door of his house and waved goodbye. Jia did the same as she walked towards her house which was only across the street.

'Oh now to home.' She thought to herself then walked inside and looked at a boy sitting down on the couch.

"Mom! Who's he?" Jia yelled then her mom who rushed to the living room. To only smile softly at her while gently patting the boys back.

"Oh he's Jeongguk, he's gonna be living with us!" Those words have stunned Jia, causing her to stand there frozen. She never thought something like this would happen. "Why? I mean it's a boy, a boy that you didn't even know." Jia muttered under her breath while looking at the boy who was staring at her with his sparkling eyes.

My mom is crazy...


Hope you like the chapter well annyeong!

1/28/14